Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex (705 Views)

How Possible Is It?? / Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) / Five Years No Sex How Possible Is It For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by luvyaself95(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Lol This Gonna be Joke grin
But It Can Reality only God can tell.
1 week after Broke Up Between Me And My Ex My ( First Love )
I had dream about her that she had Twins For Me..
when i woke up i just laugh off but somethings got me thinking about it..which is her friend that said she will make sure we reconcile and we shall give birth...
and she is also twins but her second had dead and i once told her i give her second so when i remembered all these things..
i was thinking could this be real or fiction or just a dream...and I created use another facebook acct to chat with her she revealed to me she never love me not knowing am the one...

whose has this experience before should Share

if i was to laugh i will or I was to Think maybe future hold something for both of Us...
Re: How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dream is an aftermath of real life brain activities, so don't take it to heart; she's an ex PS: Don't ever think everything will work so perfect. She's gone, new life has begun have that in mind.
Re: How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by kunleweb: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
luvyaself95:
Lol This Gonna be Joke grin
But It Can Reality only God can tell.
1 week after Broke Up Between Me And My Ex My ( First Love )
I had dream about her that she had Twins For Me..
when i woke up i just laugh off but somethings got me thinking about it..which is her friend that said she will make sure we reconcile and we shall give birth...
and she is also twins but her second had dead and i once told her i give her second so when i remembered all these things..
i was thinking could this be real or fiction or just a dream...and I created use another facebook acct to chat with her she revealed to me she never love me not knowing am the one...

whose has this experience before should Share

if i was to laugh i will or I was to Think maybe future hold something for both of Us...

It means the relationships open to possibility if you both want it. You both need to sit down and talk
Re: How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by tolanibae(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Seems you have not gotten over her. More reason why you are dreaming of her and using fake facebook to chat with her.
Re: How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by luvyaself95(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
kunleweb:

It means the relationships open to possibility if you both want it. You both need to sit down and talk
Thanks for the words but I don't care if destiny hold something for us then it will be different matter
Re: How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by kunleweb: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
luvyaself95:
Thanks for the words but I don't care if destiny hold something for us then it will be different matter

Subject to personal decision and choice not the other way around. If destiny has something for you both it's you to make it happen
Re: How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by luvyaself95(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
kunleweb:

Subject to personal decision and choice not the other way around. If destiny has something for you both it's you to make it happen
Yes i leave everything to God there is no day i don't remember tho angry I too love her the last time i saw her while walking with current girlfriend i was shocked my girlfriend notice my change of mood... Life goes on though
Re: How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Malaria bro. Treat it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Good With Girls, Women. Both The Pros And Amateurs; Enter!!! / Coach Chenzen: How Manchester United Can Win Barcelona 8:00 Pm Tonight / Is my action right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.