Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) (1007 Views)

Love Story: She Served Me Breakfast On A Sunny Day. / Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday / Five Years No Sex How Possible Is It For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by McCoy662(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Hello guys... Have you noticed how lovebirds use breakfast on bed to tickle their fancy??
Just thinking after watching this Nigerian movie. The "romantic" guy brings food to his girlfriend while still on bed, and the next thing, babe will just pounce on the food...
Did she brush in her dream??
She washed her hand in trance?? Abi they are just promoting unhygienic lifestyle.

Nollywood fans, hope you can relate, what do you think??
Re: Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2021
How people succumb to such fantasies is what I still cannot understand.

Re: Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by Quality20(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2021
ko sinto bad inu ye rara.
Re: Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by rayvelez(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Thr are something this nollywood movies do that u ask yourself if they are normal or not.
Re: Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by Premiumwriter: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2021
I've always wondered why people found those type of things cute.

Another is cat/dog videos. Why the hell will I wanna watch cat/dog videos and then comment cute, sooo cute?

1 Like

Re: Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2021
This life i can't kill myself abeg.
people like us wey go just wake up and swallow akpu with eguisi. No time for romance abeg.
Re: Breakfast On Bed: How Possible Is It (nollywood Version) by Hasmau: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2021
1. The 72-hour income generator program will help you to set up an online business capable of bringing you N450,000 Naira every single month

2. You can download the 72-hour income generator training videos on your phone, watch and set up your affiliate marketing online business in the next 7 days

3. You can do it part time 30 minutes a day is enough

4. You can turn it to a passive income generator

5. You get paid every Friday for the affiliate sales you make

6. You acquire high income skills you can market to small businesses and earn from the skills

Facebook advertising

Email Marketing

Writing effective ads

8. You get access to promote 49 hot selling high-quality digital products books trainings online courses Nigerians are looking for to buy

9. It is a practical step-by-step
(do- as- I-do) kind of digital marketing training) you will earn as you learn

10. You get mentorship from top affiliate marketing millionaires
(Toyin Omotoso and Uchendu Obialor)

P.S: If you register for the 72-hour income generator program through my affiliate link

and get access to the TRAINING,

my personal materials,

and mentorship…

and you practice everything you learn…

and you don't make at least N450, 000 Naira in the next 90 days of affiliate marketing…

Kindly ask me for a full refund of your
N45, 000 Naira

even though all I gain as an affiliate is N20, 000 naira affiliate commission for recommending the training to you…

Why am I so confident and bold to make such a crazy offer

The answer is very simple…

You see with my materials and mentorship worth N1, 245, 000 naira (One million, two hundred and forty five thousand Naira only)

which I will give you after your registration through my affiliate link

I am hundred percent sure you can get the same results I'm getting every month once you do-as-I-do…

Why?

Because I will be taking you by the Hand and showing you everything I do

…and all you have to do is to follow my lead and we will become affiliate marketing multi-millionaires together

P.P.S: I will share a video with you to show you how to register for the 72-hour income generator program using my affiliate link

P.P.P.S: I will also share my affiliate link for you to use and register for the 72-hour income generator program

WhatsApp me on

To register for my 72 hour income generator Affiliate Marketing Mentorship

Only 5 spots are Available currently and before you know it...all will be taken so whatsapp me immediately you read this to register...

Just say "Uche I want to register for the 72 hour income generator program training using your affiliate link and get access to all your materials and mentorship"

Or just click on my affiliate link here

https:///72IGIncomesystem

Whatsap me after your registration

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: What Northern Nigeria Needs. / Yawa – Pregnant Woman Caught With Bottle Of Hennessey Tucked Inside Her P@nt / Marriage : Are We Ready To Have This Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.