Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery (49586 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by PastorandMentor(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
The man is a fraudulent guy. Let be investigated. It was all cooked up.

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by crafteck(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
grin grin Now Daddy can get himself a new house, new Benz and fresh oloshos.

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.
don't play with such boss
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by abbeyty(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
JoshZionist:

This person deserves to be blocked from every single media space... Can't some brainless individuals pretend like they have a brain?

FYI, It's not funny if that's what it's meant to be...

I am more disappointed that some dingbat like him liked that his silly comment
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Mizwisdom(f): 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't know why I suspect the man, I think he's fraudulent sad
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bigiyaro(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why una no go hospital since? abeg just calculate the remaining balance and transfer it back to the contributors in order of percentage contributed. Thunder+storm fire anybody wey chop shi-shi from the balance. R.I.P little baby.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by kernniejay(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
May God rest his soul in perfect peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by awesomesossy(f): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.

U need help
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Olusholasimon(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm not sure of the authentication of this news, there was a day I saw it on Nairaland that the father has spent the money for personal use. He came out to dismiss the rumours & I hope he will come out again & clarify things.
I pray he isn't dead ooo
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by DaV8King(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

Guy why?

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by rOsy247(f): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dubai for heart surgery? Unbelievable
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed

What took them so long to give this boy a better life after money has been contributed almost a month now?

Why

Because visa doesn't fall from the sky?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Samuelgr8: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
they will have to get passport and visa.May God strengthen the family. Rest In Peace little Benaiah
eleojo23:
He should have taken the boy for treatment since sad
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by kid7soccer(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
Life is precious, use you head man

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by 9jaRealist: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Samuelgr8: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
You are a lady stop thinking everyone is fraud. I watch the video and i could the love of a father
Mizwisdom:
I don't know why I suspect the man, I think he's fraudulent sad
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jealous Nigerians with a wicked heart and no empathy, more worried about the 70 Million which is only £150,372.44 , than the poor baby.

Disgusting people - leave the parents alone, let them enjoy the money.

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Samuelgr8:
You are a lady stop thinking everyone is fraud. I watch the video and i could the love of a father

So because I'm a lady I don't have the right to suspect people? stop acting like a duns and mind your dan business

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Gulher: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
People should stop replying this luciferpastor of an imbelice. you are just giving him the attention he seeks. he knows he is not making any sense but since he doesn't have smart things to say, he is saying extremely stupid things to get mentions
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Gibz02: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
what kept the man so long to take the child for treatment.I smell fowl
My opinion though.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Gulher: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Samuelgr8:
they will have to get passport and visa.May God strengthen the family. Rest In Peace little Benaiah
Passport and Dubai visa takes less than a week. They didn't want to part with another 10 to 15 million for private plane with oxygen
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Emyjeze(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
So sad, rest in peace little one..
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by LuciferPastor: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gulher:
People should stop replying this luciferpastor of an imbelice. you are just giving him the attention he seeks. he knows he is not making any sense but since he doesn't have smart things to say, he is saying extremely stupid things to get mentions

You are the wisest person on this thread.

But even after you've told them, they'll still keep quoting me.
That's how stupid humans are.

4 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Uglyaddy: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
lovelygurl:

Because visa doesn't fall from the sky?

Dubai visa is one of the quickest to get from Nigeria,dont be ignorant.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by firstolalekan(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uglyaddy:

What took them so long to give this boy a better life after money has been contributed almost a month now?

Why
One thing!
Too much senseless and unnecessary protocols.
Our major problem in Nigeria.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by laosy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
This one is mad!
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by williamdeluxe(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Why

ALL OF UNA WEY LIKE DIX COMMENT..UNA BE REAL BAST@RD
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Aarenaija: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Medical procedures are not off the shelf procurement.
The delay could have been from the doctor who recommended him to be taken abroad, the procedure for the transfer of the baby from Nigeria and non readiness of the hospital abroad to admit him yet.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by eghevaare: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians are wonderful people. I have been saying this for long; that the government is not our problem.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Slyp: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
I have red so many comments and a lot of people seems to be blaming the father. I don't think we should be blaming the father because I believe he did his best. I watch one of daddy freeze videos with the boy's father and in that video I learnt that they needed a special plane to fly the boy due his heart issue. That could probably be the reason for the delay
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by sayisayi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
Dubai for heart surgery? The guy is a scam he should be made to refund the donors
I knew he was going to kill the baby

grin : grin cheesy

Nigerians get no chills

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by sayisayi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
That guy will now be in ghost mode....

Wait till u hear him dey for Trinidad Carnival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.