Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery (49608 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by BlackSaints: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
grin grin Now Daddy can get himself a new house, new Benz and fresh oloshos.

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.
I like this guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
ottersberger:
This is a very sad development. However, I think one thing continues to be absent in this narrative.

Let us step aside from the money mindset for a minute and ask the relevant questions.

If you had the leadership you deserve, would we be having this conversation in this form today?.

It beats me how the average Nigerian, indeed black Africans in general believes in nothing. You believe in nothing if you do not have the courage to challenge your circumstance.

Nigerians are getting rammed in their A holes on a daily basis and all I see and hear are spineless whiners parading the cyberspace with asinine vitriol.

This baby died an avoidable death. Then again, there are thousands of avoidable deaths that occurs within the Nigerian space week after week. But only because no one is held accountable. When is the Nigerian finally going to stand up and decidedly challenge and demand a change to the status quo?

You currently have the chance to affect the change that you need and demand that right be done to you and your family, but all I see are just the same old operators and their goons from my youth that continue to perpetuate the current narrative getting accolades ala Sai this and that.

Some of una get mind dey here dey support mediocrity in the guise of playing politics just for a plate of porridge that will not be leftover for the morning.

Where the politicians leave off, your pastors and Go's quickly steps in and aptly fills the gap. Una welldone.

Rest on little Angel. You're in a better place now. Your society failed you. Like it is failing countless Benaia's as we speak and the end is not in sight.

Customized thunder go fire anybody wey go even dream of advising me to relocate to Nigeria again.
Bros! calm down! In Nigeria Everyone believes that as long as it's not happening to them "E no consign dem" And the crooked pastors and so called GOs are not helping matters either. i mean if Really those crooked so called GOs and pastors can Perfom miracles or raise the dead as they claim. this child would have benefited from those miracles.

But why did his father waited so long from what i gathered on here that long? in taking the child Abroad sooner? And why Dubai? when there are credible surgeons 6 hours Away from Nigeria here in Europe or America.

In my view i think it Appears like a scam.

For Nigeria to get better Nigerians need to lose the God help us mindset.. And be more pratical with issues concerning their country.

As for realocation. Dat na suicide mission. grin
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by crunchyg: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
zoghys:

You are a lost soul bro, you need to pray hard. And as for the baby with hole in the heart, that's about what you want, and so shall it be.
Abeg how you take know say he is a bro, are you saying that a girl can not be this stupid

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed

What took them so long to give this boy a better life after money has been contributed almost a month now?

Why

Very annoying ehn!

To say it was two weeks ago Daddy Freeze spoke with the baby's father and he confirmed they were travelling that week. Now the baby is gone.

Sane countries would have given priority to that baby but Naija doesn't care.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jesu
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
well.. Atleast the child didn't live to go through buhari's Next bloody Terror Regime from next week.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Rosarie(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.
back to sender.u are just senseless
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
I thought they said the other day that the father ran away with the money?
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by perodizico1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
may you witness this throughout your life on earth
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

That one na talk

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by melaninpop: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kingsleydr:

Only slap no reach that yeye guy, i swear.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Offpoint: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Goahead:
You are disgusting
Please stop quoting him, quoting is giving what he needed in the first place. ATTENTION
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by gidimafia: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
NOrmal 9ja script...Good people are not fool stop taking advantage
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Mankosi: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Make the man refund all the money paid to him.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bikefab(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is very heartbreaking.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by toprealman: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
You need help.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by SEGLIZ: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

you treading a disastrous and pathetic lane of perdition.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by olaolumuyiwa: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
That shows that every minute of a mans life count .Always live a grateful life to your creator in all circumstances
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bomsilaga(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
EggSauce:
What took them so long to take him there even after about 70m was raised
The foundation that raised the cash put a lien on the account.
Publicity with daddy freeze that helped release it
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bomsilaga(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
eleojo23:
He should have taken the boy for treatment since sad
They have had 2 canceled flights
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by obstead200(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uglyaddy:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo embarassed embarassed

What took them so long to give this boy a better life after money has been contributed almost a month now?

Why
nnna the thing tire me Oooo.
I smell foul play, from both the NGO that rallied the donation, and also the father of that baby. Dubai that anyone can just walk into with a tourist visa with less than a week visa processing time......yet they delayed till now and the boy died.
Tell me how good Samaritans can agree to donate to a similar cause in the future, when they know that the money will not solve what it was meant to solve
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by obstead200(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
bomsilaga:

They have had 2 canceled flights
cancelled flights?? To Dubai Kwa Dubai that pple visit like their village? I don't believe this
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by obstead200(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
bomsilaga:

The foundation that raised the cash put a lien on the account.
Publicity with daddy freeze that helped release it
that foundation are criminals. They should be jailed
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bomsilaga(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uzoigwe1:
What's even wrong the father. After many days of contributing the 70m plus, its only now that he's taking the child for surgery.
Well, let him enjoy his millions. May God bless the family with another healthy child.
About 2weeks ago
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bomsilaga(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
obstead200:
I think they couldn't come out plainly to ask for cut
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by globemoney: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
WINDSOW:
Money matter? Fear Igbo!!! They are terrible. No apologies.

Yet the biggest looters in. Nigeria are from Yoruba land from Tafa balogun to Obasanjo etc
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by emmadejust(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maybe securing of papers to the country they want for the surgery documents have delay their travel , then they change their mind to Dubai for emergency response... Too late the kid died on the process cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bomsilaga(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
obstead200:
nnna the thing tire me Oooo.
I smell foul play, from both the NGO that rallied the donation, and also the father of that baby. Dubai that anyone can just walk into with a tourist visa with less than a week visa processing time......yet they delayed till now and the boy died.
Tell me how good Samaritans can agree to donate to a similar cause in the future, when they know that the money will not solve what it was meant to solve
2 hospitals were contacted, it took some time to get the expertise and the equipment terms to be agreed.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bomsilaga(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
obstead200:
If not for daddy freeze, that cash will still be on hold
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by bomsilaga(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
emmadejust:
Maybe securing of papers to the country they want for the surgery documents have delay their travel , then they change their mind to Dubai for emergency response... Too late the kid died on the process cry cry cry
Yeah
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Billionnegro: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
SugarSpill:
Why did it take this long for the baby to travel for the surgery after the money was contributed? I even thought they had long gone for the surgery.

The father will have to provide convincing explanation as to why he delayed.

Poor innocent child. I'm angry right now.

the father did say in an interview with daddy freeze that they already have everything set, and they contacted Lufthansa and submitted the baby's medical documents,the Lufthansa medical transportation department told them that the baby will need an oxygen compartment (which will require 6 seats removed from the plane and oxygen department installed) on the plane because the air pressure at 30000 feet will affect the child. so Lufthansa told them that they didn't have an aircraft last week that can carry out that mission, but they had a place travelling from Nigeria this week and so it was planned for this week. This is the story according to the father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.