Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery (49604 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Paul112(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
grin grin Now Daddy can get himself a new house, new Benz and fresh oloshos.

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.
you lack common sense, pls my advise to you is that you should either buy or borrow sense from people wiser than you in this forum
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by EmzyT: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Lord, please bless every Nairalander reading this with a baby with a hole in the heart so they may buy these things for themselves too.

Amen.

Why are you so stupid like your father? Na Question I ask oo
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:33am On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
I distance myself from that silly talk.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Rach12: 2:55am On Feb 16, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See below

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by troublegirl22: 4:19am On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.

dear Lord,forgive me for laughing.
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by SexytorresE(f): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2019
What delayed them till date cry
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Sawzer(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
I like this guy grin grin

Me too grin
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Juliusdking(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
guy u well at all
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by ifyalways(f): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
So sad to read this . Poor management.

Getting a private emergency plane and doctor to fly that girl to Dubai with or without a private doctor will be ready and done in 48 hours. Cost is 12 To 15 million

Getting Dubai visa and passports is 3 days max, cost 300K max.

But as usual, both the dad and NGo got carried away with money. Never give millions to a man with poverty mentality, he will likely die with the money.

3 Likes

Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Rozaytee: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awwwwn... shocked shocked angry cry cry cry
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by Rozaytee: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Amen.
so now u think u are funny abi.. Ode
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by udomoh(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oh so sorry
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by LuciferPastor: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2019
Rozaytee:
so now u think u are funny abi.. Ode

How Ol' is your "school"?
Re: Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery by SugarSpill(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Billionnegro:

the father did say in an interview with daddy freeze that they already have everything set, and they contacted Lufthansa and submitted the baby's medical documents,the Lufthansa medical transportation department told them that the baby will need an oxygen compartment (which will require 6 seats removed from the plane and oxygen department installed) on the plane because the air pressure at 30000 feet will affect the child. so Lufthansa told them that they didn't have an aircraft last week that can carry out that mission, but they had a place travelling from Nigeria this week and so it was planned for this week. This is the story according to the father

Oh so sad. Many thanks for the clarification though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested) / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.