Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (44853 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Osun is the poorest state in Southern Nigeria, infact Ekiti and Osun are almajiri states in nature. Useless useless and miserable people everywhere.

Said By who ? after i provided you with fact you still ignore it that just show you are a Noisemaker and a lunatics. Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria deal with it or commit suicide. Your brothers and sisters are all over the place for better opportunities

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osun-now-has-the-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/2d2ft0c
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Said By who ? after i provided you with fact you still ignore it that just show you are a Noisemaker and a lunatics. Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria deal with it or commit suicide. Your brothers and sisters are all over the place for better opportunities[/s]

Osun and Ekiti are almajiri states, OK how can you explain the statement of Jagapant when he said he alone is richer than the entire Osun? Can he say that in Ogun?? This is why i say Osun and Ekiti are almajiri states, I know what I'm talking about here please. grin grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Osun and Ekiti are almajiri states, OK how can you explain the statement of Jagapant when he said he alone is richer than the entire Osun? Can he say that in Ogun?? This is why i say Osun and Ekiti are almajiri states, I know what I'm talking about here please. grin grin

Now you are just barking and not making sense, You lack Sense in Your tribe though cheesy so you are very Obsessed with Jagaban too? to know what he is saying ? That's Gay and Creepy grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

And no one thinks of fvcking any of your girls let alone dumping them, is it not a sign of uselessness and rejection?? grin grin

that doesn't change the fact that we always Bleep many of your sisters in South West though grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Now you are just barking and not making sense, You lack Sense in Your tribe though cheesy so you are very Obsessed with Jagaban too? to know what he is saying ? That's Gay and Creepy grin

I only quoted Jagapant, or are you trying to say he never made such derogatory and shameful comment about your almajiri state again?? But why did he say he is richer than every living thing in Osun State put together, is this the poverty capital the world is talking of? grin grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

that doesn't change the fact that we always Bleep many of your sisters in South West though grin

Keep elevating your confidence and supress inferiority complex while rolling with them jor, at least they are like angels in the midst of chimpanzees, thats the feeling right?
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

I only quoted Jagapant, or are you trying to say he never made such derogatory and shameful comment about your almajiri state again?? But why did he say he is richer than every living thing in Osun State put together, is this the poverty capital the world is talking of? grin grin

I don't even know about Jagaban, we all know him as a Politician in Nigeria and we don't care enough to know what he is saying or know what he said nothing more but to you people in South East, Jagaban is Like a Celebrity to the extent that you now stalk him grin that's very creepy man, don't tell me you are a Fan of Jagaban

Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria deal with it
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]I don't even know about Jagaban, we all know him as a Politician in Nigeria and we don't care enough to know what he is saying or know what he said nothing more but to you people in South East, Jagaban is Like a Celebrity to the extent that you now stalk him grin that's very creepy man, don't tell me you are a Fan of Jagaban

Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria deal with it[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now you no longer knows what Jagapant said. Almajiri people and denial eeh.. Chaiii!!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Keep elevating your inferiority complex in rolling with them jor, at least they are like angels in the midst of chimpanzees, thats the feeling right?

I dumped them after i fvcked them though so i don't get why you are still barking about that. Inferriority complex is part of your Tribe Nickname man.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now you no longer knows what Jagapant said. Almajiri people and denial eeh.. Chaiii!!

Do you even know the meaning of Almajiri ? cheesy You are dullard in your tribe so i don't expect you to know
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

though so i don't get why you are still barking about that. Inferriority complex is part of your Tribe Nickname man.
Clap for yourself you have achieved an award, see your dirty mouth like ** I dumped them after i fvcked them** . I guess you feeling like such a winner now hehehehe. But your girls are not appealing at all. Infact a h0rny Dog would demand only BL0WJOB from an Afonjaress. grin grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Do you even know the meaning of Almajiri ? cheesy You are dullard in your tribe so i don't expect you to know [/s]

If you want to know the meaning of Almajiri just stand on a pinnacle at your state capital and look at human beings roaming around, whatever you see is definitely almajiri. grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Clap for yourself you have achieved an award, see your dirty mouth like ** I dumped them after i fvcked them** . I guess you feeling like such a winner now hehehehe. But your girls are not appealing at all. Infact a h0rny Dog would demand only BL0WJOB from an Afonjaress. grin grin

It is very Obvious that you are going Nuts in South East because of Fustration i have been wasting my time with a Crazy man since. I can go to a brothel or Prostitute house and Bleep your woman for 500Naira per round tonight if i want to, your woman are not really a Big deal sorry to burst your bubble cheesy
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

If you want to know the meaning of Almajiri just stand on a pinnacle at your state capital and look at human beings roaming around, whatever you see is definitely almajiri. grin

That just prove my point that South East is full of Crazy men roaming around grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is very Obvious that you are going Nuts in South East because of Fustration i have been wasting my time with a Crazy man since. I can go to a brothel or Prostitute house and Bleep your woman for 500Naira per round tonight if i want to, your woman are not really a Big deal sorry to burst your bubble cheesy
My friend go and commit suicide I have told you where almajiris can be found.. I can't even imagine paying my hard earned to a Yoruba ashawo? It's like handing diamond over to a pig. grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Notasyouthink:
As far as am concerned, there's no court of law in this contraption am saying this because, in a sane and civilized government there's no way a court of law will grant somebody bail and the president or group of people (the cabals) will do otherwise. No wonder Kanu call it a 'zoo' and that same Kanu that is the leader of a terrorist group is dining and wining with isreal and British government presently, what does that tell you if truly you have thinking faculty.

Kindly keep your silly IPOB argument to yourself; I have no time for stupidity.

If you truly believe that there are no courts in Nigeria, why not go out and rob someone then turn yourself over to the police for prosecution; lets see whether the court will or will not reset your live properly.

Meanwhile, keep deceiving yourself that your Dilector Kanu is wining and dining with the Israeli and British governments - lol what stupidity.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Kindly keep your silly IPOB argument to yourself; I have no time for stupidity.

If you truly believe that there are no courts in Nigeria, why not go out and rob someone then turn yourself over to the police for prosecution; lets see whether the court will or will not reset your live properly.

Meanwhile, keep deceiving yourself that your Dilector Kanu is wining and dining with the Israeli and British governments - lol what stupidity.
Kindly keep your one zoogerian mentally to yourself I don't have time for rubbish I thought I was going to have a very good conversation with you little did I know you're a typical zoogerian.

I still maintain that there are no court in your contraption I mean what's the essence of a law court if they can't stand firm and fight tyranny??

Meanwhile, am not deceiving myself that Kanu is dining and wining with the Israeli and British government every sensible person know what am saying otherwise those countries should have bundled Kanu back to Nigeria knowing fully well that the Nigerian government is looking for him.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Blacklord0739(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Where is your reasoning??
With your papa
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Blacklord0739:

With your papa
So your papa dey use charm thief people brain??

No wonder your condition is like this.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by respectk(f): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2019
DO THEY HAVE PVCs??
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Kindly keep your one zoogerian mentally to yourself I don't have time for rubbish I thought I was going to have a very good conversation with you little did I know you're a typical zoogerian.

I still maintain that there are no court in your contraption I mean what's the essence of a law court if they can't stand firm and fight tyranny??

Meanwhile, am not deceiving myself that Kanu is dining and wining with the Israeli and British government every sensible person know what am saying otherwise those countries should have bundled Kanu back to Nigeria knowing fully well that the Nigerian government is looking for him.

Stupid IPOB mentality; always arguing like headless chickens.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Stupid IPOB mentality; always arguing like headless chickens.
Idio.tic one zoogeria mentality, always fighting like a wounded rat when confronted with a superior argument.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Idio.tic one zoogeria mentality, always fighting like a wounded rat when confronted with a superior argument.

What superior argument - ok, you mean like Kanu's silly IPOB Jubril of Sudan?

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What superior argument - ok, you mean like Kanu's silly IPOB Jubril of Sudan?
Kanu's jubril story is just one they are numerous.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:43am On Feb 19, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Kanu's jubril story is just one they are numerous.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.