Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (44852 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very good

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
I stopped taking Nnamdi Kanu serious a long time.

Long Live Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by PythonAmaka: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Take Pigs seriously at your own peril.

Next Level on my mind, Pigs could take a back seat for now.

-python amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by arewafederation: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
IPOB abi na IPOOP .... Still trying hard to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
magoo10:
Zombies will be like
Is this real

My dear APC people are just crying up and down on a news that's supposed to give them joy, is there something they are not telling us?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Omoluabi16(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
what are the terms and conditions dear 'Supreme leader'? Even on their RBL the question is what are those T and Cs.. who set them? Who were the people who agreed to these terms and conditions?? Donald Tlump OE the UN? most of them don't even have PVC so how will they vote. But I'm not surprised for you to qualify as their member you must take a vow of eternal stupidity and blind loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by PastorandMentor(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nnamdi is a fool

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by magoo10(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

My dear APC people are just crying up and down on a news that's supposed to give them joy, is there something they are not telling us?? grin grin
their hearts bleed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Mysticluv(f): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thought the signed agreement would have been attached for the world to see and believe.. This biafra of a thing is becoming more of a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
arewafederation:
IPOB abi na IPOOP .... Still trying hard to be relevant.

Eyaa sorry oo.

PDP all the way!!
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Gboom: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Most of them do not have PVC, how will they vote.
Security operatives watch out for these miscreants.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by 4ckTOTO: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yes you where paid

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
magoo10:
their hearts bleed

Here I feel their pain, they want IPOB to discourage voters in thee SE so that there will be a low turn out tomorrow, they have not seen anything yet.

Buhari is going back to Daura insha Allah
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by lastempero: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Only blind and deaf people will listen to this guy again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by asawanathegreat(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anybody following ipob is deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
These ones no get sense. Biafla only when things are not going their way.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Lordofthewest(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fvcking cowards..mazi lamidi kanu has returned to london where he started his stupidity..Typical flatheadds start trouble, run away when trouble come looking for them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by LZAA: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
When ppl like corrinthians and Mai suya grills were supporting ipob election boycott,it was only a matter of time before they (ipob)slammed apc and their zombies classic style grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 deomelo

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by sleemomymy: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin grin angry grin I laughed on zuwahili
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Jaypop22: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
This Kanu self, how can you call off the boycott when PVC collection is over? Is like this man is truly working for PMB as alleged. Now you have given PMB a massive advantage since many of your gullible followers refused to collect their PVC owing to your directive that they should boycott the '' erection".
IPOD pigs, see your life...

3 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by PythonAmaka: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
immhotep:
Very good
Urine licking reptiles.. grin grin grin

-python amaka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
LZAA:
When ppl like corrinthians and Mai suya grills were supporting ipob election boycott,it was only a matter of time before they (ipob)slammed apc and their zombies classic style grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 deomelo
APCriminals right now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by nextstep(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
I've never seen an entire press release that didn't say anything.

What were the preconditions and how were they met? Don't IPOD IPOB supporters deserve more information than these vague words?
Anyways, I think IPOB did more harm than good... how many people didn't collect PVC or made other plans? And now those votes will be lost. The more they waffle, the more they will lose people's support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by asobo: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Where is that demented being called Corinthian. Come and wail ooh.

If I no vote Atiku wetin I gain
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by 4ckTOTO: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mysticluv:
Thought the signed agreement would have been attached for the world to see and believe.. This biafra of a thing is becoming more of a joke
I dey tell u. I was expecting to see them state reasons

3 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by MYHUBBY: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
mumu

Buhari shouldn't be soft with this illiterates after his reelection. anyone of them that constitute nuisance after your victory on Saturday, shoot them at sight

they back off because their secession cry all political. from secession to restructuring to referendum to Hausa/Fulani are backward people to Hausa/Fulani is the best to Atikulated

no one take them serious, after election tomorrow they'll be throw to the political dustbin they belong including their regular customer candidate

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Urine licking reptiles.. Lol

-python amaka
#BackToDaura

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by muykem: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
But I have some smart and intelligent friends from igbo extraction, I am still confused on how this guy can have any influence in a sane society. You said some people agreed with your terms hence your decision and none of the terms is stated at least to abreast your followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.