Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (44854 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Keep Deceiving Yourself you have been receiving the Brainwash your Tribe is giving you grin, It was Gowon that Released Awolowo not Ojukwu. Ojukwu the Coward that ran away cheesy

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html

Ojukwu released your dunce Awolowo from prison and you are not even ashamed to display his imprisonment here,.. At least Awolowo was released by his masters, all in all you are slaves to either Igbos or Hausas grin

Slaves
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Orpe7:

How will that happen mom is touring thr Uk for the holiday, while ur own mother is in ur potopoto republic waiting on u to send drug peddling money or money earned from duping people

Your mom traveling to potopoto Republic is a great privilege, not after dwelling all her life in the slums of Ekiti state near the pit latrins littered over there. Poverty is a disease I swear.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are from the Potopoto Republic grin and doesn't matter any where you go for business or whatever, You will Always be known as a Thief, a Liar, a Cheater, a Ritualist, A drug peddler or a Drug Lord, Kidnappers You will always be know as the Master of Counterfeit and Forgery, You will always be known as the master of low quality, and Fake Producer, With Your Big Flat Ugly Head, Criminality is in your blood and Prison is your natural Habitat that's why you always end being lock up everywhere you go. You will always be known as an Hungry and poverty stricken Cowards that will never make it in life unless you go to Yoruba Land to scavenge for food like a Scavengers that you are for Blessing. You are a Pig and you live in Potopoto Republic, We all Know Fithiness is part of Your Habitat Decorations cheesy, Dirty Ugly Looking Pigs it is in your Blood to Naturally look like Pigs

Ugliest wretched zombies from the perpetual coward tribe of Africa. People that cannot do anything on their own without seeking the consent of their slaves masters in the North, wherever they tell you to lie down is where you lie, no mind of your own no matter how you try. Losers with baboon oranguntanish sliced faces with thick pungent body odour and bad breath like pig corpse. Every other tribe can stand alone, North, East, SS, but not Yoruba uncircumcised parasitic unity beggars. Useless conheaded archaic barbarians that trade on human parts till date, imagine how the region was during the ancient times, i wonder if God really cursed you people or your father the Lucifer himself (oduduwa).
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Ugliest wretched zombies from the perpetual coward tribe of Africa. People that cannot do anything on their own without seeking the consent of their slaves masters in the North, wherever they tell you to lie down is where you lie, no mind of your own no matter how you try. Losers with baboon oranguntanish sliced faces with thick pungent body odour and bad breath like pig corpse. Every other tribe can stand alone, North, East, SS, but not Yoruba uncircumcised parasitic unity beggars. Useless conheaded archaic barbarians that trade on human parts till date, imagine how the region was during the ancient times, i wonder if God really cursed you people or your father the Lucifer himself (oduduwa).

You are just fustrated nothing more, at least we are not trooping out of our area to your area to Scavenge for Food. Barbarians and Cannibals claiming saint, you are bunch of Savages. An average Man from Potopoto Republic is a Criminal, You lie for a living, kill for a living, Kidnapp for a living, steal for a living, Cheat for a Living, Peddle Drugs for a living, that's why Prison is your Natural Habitat. Do the World a Favour and Grab a Rope and Die cheesy
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Ojukwu released your dunce Awolowo from prison and you are not even ashamed to display his imprisonment here,.. At least Awolowo was released by his masters, all in all you are slaves to either Igbos or Hausas grin

Slaves

Now i now confirmed that an average Igbo is an illiterate and a Dullard, i posted information to prove that Gowon released Awolowo, but your dormant brain couldn't comprehend because you are from a Tribe that lack sense of Reasoning. We are not the one Wailing and Crying of Oppression, we are not the one trooping out of our region to your barren region for better life and Opportunity, Your Tribe is the True Slaves in Nigeria and you don't want to admit it grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

E pain you abi??

Afonjaaaaaaaaa skull mining expert..

Epain You abi? Nyanmiri Drug peddlers, and Ritualists!! Igbo pigs

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are just fustrated nothing more, at least we are not trooping out of our area to your area to Scavenge for Food. Barbarians and Cannibals claiming saint, you are bunch of Savages. An average Man from Potopoto Republic is a Criminal, You lie for a living, kill for a living, Kidnapp for a living, steal for a living, Cheat for a Living, Peddle Drugs for a living, that's why Prison is your Natural Habitat. Do the World a Favour and Grab a Rope and Die cheesy

You are a useless Afonja bloodsucking ritualist that only know how to use their mother's skull for money making. You have used your Mother's skull that's why you are depressed and frustrated in life. Tout from the dirtiest tribe in Africa that still pack faeces with bare hands with the excuse that faeces came from human stomach and so it can be picked up with bare hands **spits**. You all rush Igbo and SS girls on a daily as if you don't have women in Yorubastard land anymore, I know your women all look black with big broken lips like Jagapant Tinubu. Have you asked yourself why no one wants to date Yoruba girls?? Their dirtiness and pungent stench can draw an inconvenient map on your bedsheet anyhow anyhow, God forbid!!
Why is it hard for you to get oduduwa Republic so I dont have to keep seeing faces that give nightmares.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

FYI, IPOB has been officially declared and proscribed in Nigeria as a terrorist group by a court of law - case closed.
As far as am concerned, there's no court of law in this contraption am saying this because, in a sane and civilized government there's no way a court of law will grant somebody bail and the president or group of people (the cabals) will do otherwise. No wonder Kanu call it a 'zoo' and that same Kanu that is the leader of a terrorist group is dining and wining with isreal and British government presently, what does that tell you if truly you have thinking faculty.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Epain You abi? Nyanmiri Drug peddlers, and Ritualists!! Igbo pigs

You are now using my lines like my student. Ugly Afonja belarebe unreliable pigs and dogs that eat crumbs that fall from the Northern masters table. Perpetual Baboons.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are now using my lines like my student. Ugly Afonja belarebe unreliable pigs and dogs that eat crumbs that fall from the Northern masters table. Perpetual Baboons.

Ugly Nyamiri belarebe unreliable pigs and dogs that eat crumbs that fall from the Northern masters table. Perpetual Baboons.

You Describe Yourselves very well Pig !!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Now i now confirmed that an average Igbo is an illiterate and a Dullard, i posted information to prove that Gowon released Awolowo, but your dormant brain couldn't comprehend because you are from a Tribe that lack sense of Reasoning. We are not the one Wailing and Crying of Oppression, we are not the one trooping out of our region to your barren region for better life and Opportunity, Your Tribe is the True Slaves in Nigeria and you don't want to admit it grin

Shut up your pungent choking mouth odour, I know you would choose to serve Hausas than serve your superiors the Igbos, Ignore saved Awolowo from being castrated by Gowon but you can choose to lick their asses, anyone but Igbo right?? Hehehe idiotic things that was only saved by the position of Lagos, if Lagos wasn't the former and longest serving capital of Nigeria, I wonder what you guys would look like today,
a Bobrisky in Animal form would be more handsome and organised and confident than you Tinubu Jagapant alien assholes slaves.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Ugly Nyamiri belarebe unreliable pigs and dogs that eat crumbs that fall from the Northern masters table. Perpetual Baboons.

You Describe Yourselves very well Pig !!

Useless monkeys and baboons that slice the throats of their mothers for money rituals, is it why a state is called Ogun which literary means juju?. Chai belerabes you are both Christians, muslims, Traditional ritualists, Buddhists all in same tribe. Jeeez tell me how any reasonable fellow can trust a living thing from that part of the country, even Jagapant knows he is not trusted by Buhari and the Northern cabals. Your end is near.! grin grin

1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are a useless Afonja bloodsucking ritualist that only know how to use their mother's skull for money making. You have used your Mother's skull that's why you are depressed and frustrated in life. Tout from the dirtiest tribe in Africa that still pack faeces with bare hands with the excuse that faeces came from human stomach and so it can be picked up with bare hands **spits**. You all rush Igbo and SS girls on a daily as if you don't have women in Yorubastard land anymore, I know your women all look black with big broken lips like Jagapant Tinubu. Have you asked yourself why no one wants to date Yoruba girls?? Their dirtiness and pungent stench can draw an inconvenient map on your bedsheet anyhow anyhow, God forbid!!
Why is it hard for you to get oduduwa Republic so I dont have to keep seeing faces that give nightmares.

It is very Obvious that you a Retard, Fustration is making you go nuts in the South East, Your Dirty and Poverty Stricken Brothers are all over our Land scavenging like Scavengers cheesy bunch of Savages and Hungry people with FIatheads and Smelling Body and annoying accent. I wish all of you can leave our land and go back to your evil forest and Barren Land where you are coming from but they don't want to leave. Leave our Land and go back to your Place if you are tired of seeing our face Cunt! have you forgotten that we are not the one trooping out of our region because of Hunger and Poverty? we all know about how you live like Pigs and how you hate yourselves and you are killing yourselves in South East. Do us a Favour and die Nyamiri ! FIatheaded Pigs

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Useless monkeys and baboons that slice the throats of their mothers for money rituals, is it why a state is called Ogun which literary means juju?. Chai belerabes you are both Christians, muslims, Traditional ritualists, Buddhists all in same tribe. Jeeez tell me how any reasonable fellow can trust a living thing from that part of the country, even Jagapant knows he is not trusted by Buhari and the Northern cabals. Your end is near.! grin grin

But your Hungry and Poverty Stricken Generation are trooping to that place for better life and better opportunity though cheesy i don't even know about a state in the your Barren and curse Region but you know everything about us pigs !! Why are you so obsess with us ? Nyamiri dirty Pigs

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is very Obvious that you a Retard, Fustration is making you go nuts in the South East, Your Dirty and Poverty Stricken Brothers are all over our Land scavenging like Scavengers cheesy bunch of Savages and Hungry people with FIatheads and Smelling Body and annoying accent. I wish all of you can leave our land and go back to your evil forest and Barren Land where you are coming from but they don't want to leave. Leave our Land and go back to your Place if you are tired of seeing our face Cunt! have you forgotten that we are not the one trooping out of our region because of Hunger and Poverty? we all know about how you live like Pigs and how you hate yourselves and you are killing yourselves in South East. Do us a Favour and die Nyamiri ! FIatheaded Pigs

You are a useless child of a drunkard father, the reason you hold onto Lagos which was developed by the Igbos but now you call it your region out of shear laziness and stupidity. You fools only get to live life when you are at the corridors of power else hunger will kill you riffraffs. I asked you son of awolowo rat poison swallower a question, why is it that you no longer date your dead meat girls anymore?? If it's not Igbo it's Effik, ibibio, benin etc. Your girls dey fear una?? Ugly things that descended from the worst part of Hades. See them below

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Shut up your pungent choking mouth odour, I know you would choose to serve Hausas than serve your superiors the Igbos, Ignore saved Awolowo from being castrated by Gowon but you can choose to lick their asses, anyone but Igbo right?? Hehehe idiotic things that was only saved by the position of Lagos, if Lagos wasn't the former and longest serving capital of Nigeria, I wonder what you guys would look like today,
a Bobrisky in Animal form would be more handsome and organised and confident than you Tinubu Jagapant alien assholes slaves.

You Pigs are boasting of developing Lagos but you couldn't develop a state in Your region for the world to see. I think it is very safe to say you are the most stupid and confuse tribe on Earth, okay assuming we admitted that you developed Lagos that means you are really our slaves and we are using you cheesy You are all slaves in Your Generation
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

But your Hungry and Poverty Stricken Generation are trooping to that place for better life and better opportunity though cheesy i don't even know about a state in the your Barren and curse Region but you know everything about us pigs !! Why are you so obsess with us ? Nyamiri dirty Pigs
That place does not belong to zombie yorubas cos you never contributed anything to the development of the place, i mean Lagos state. It was developed by all Nigerians because it was the capital of Nigeria in the first place, "we" troop to Lagos just as Jagapant trooped to Lagos from Osun State as well, or did he not leave Osun to Lagos to seek better life??. Swines!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are a useless child of a drunkard father, the reason you hold onto Lagos which was developed by the Igbos but now you call it your region out of shear laziness and stupidity. You fools only get to live life when you are at the corridors of power else hunger will kill you riffraffs. I asked you son of awolowo rat poison swallower a question, why is it that you no longer date your dead meat girls anymore?? If it's not Igbo it's Effik, ibibio, benin etc. Your girls dey fear una?? Ugly things that descended from the worst part of Hades. See them below

Our girl is fearing Us ? my current Girlfriend is a Yoruba and i have bleeped Igbo Girls in the past cheesy Your Useless Girls love the dick grin. Your Girls are afraid of Your FIathead

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

That place does not belong to zombie yorubas cos you never contributed anything to the development of the place, i mean Lagos state. It was developed by all Nigerians because it was the capital of Nigeria in the first place, "we" troop to Lagos just as Jagapant trooped to Lagos from Osun State as well, or did he not leave Osun to Lagos to seek better life??. Swines!

who told you it is only Lagos you are trooping to pig? You are all over Yoruba Land Scavenging for Food. I am not living in Lagos and i am living in Osun state, i still patronized one of your poverty stricken and Hungry brothers today pushing wheel barrow and another one selling fan Milk cheesy. You are really so poor infact i pity your condition, i can understand where your fustration is coming from cheesy. It would have been better if it is only Lagos you use to go to, but your Hungry Generation is all over our Land
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Our girl is fearing Us ? my current Girlfriend is a Yoruba and i have bleeped Igbo Girls in the past cheesy Your Useless Girls love the dick grin. Your Girls are afraid of Your FIathead

All Igbo guys get married to is either Igbo girls or white girls, but Yoruba either marry Igbo girls or dream to marry one grin and when they manage to sleep with one they sing for joy and celebrate like its Christmas but we do not think of staining our rods inserting it into some sewage boro pits in the name of fvcking a filthy Yoruba dirty simpleton girl.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

who told you it is only Lagos you are trooping to pig? You are all over Yoruba Land Scavenging for Food. I am not living in Lagos and i am living in Osun state, i still patronized one of your poverty stricken and Hungry brothers today pushing wheel barrow and another one selling fan Milk cheesy. You are really so poor infact i pity your condition, i can understand where your fustration is coming from cheesy. It would have been better if it is only Lagos you use to go to, but your Hungry Generation is all over our Land

See this ugly looking afonja you have now shifted from Lagos (no man 's land) it's now Osun state, one of the poorest of the poor in Nigeria. Anyway even if you go to Zamfara you will still find Igbos doing business so it's not a new thing, infact it's like the Redcross that always go to disaster ravaged areas, that is how Igbos are in Osun giving succour to the starving ugly zombies there, later you will still vote Buhari the same one that plunged you into penury grin grin grin.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are not only in Lagos pig, You are all over Yoruba Land why don't you tell your Hungry Brothers to go back to your Land and Stay there? Must you troop out like Pigs? so does that means nothing good can come from your area as long as the government don't give you the Resources ? cheesy Don't you have Governors in your region? oh so you are really living in the Forgotten Region grin i understand your fustration

I have given you reasons coward zombie. Redcross visit disaster ravaged areas to give them succour it's not a new thing, Igbos are sent redcross, Igbos are also in zamfara, does that mean zamfara is eldorade ?? Lunatic don't know that Osun is the poorest most wretched state in the world.. Afonja ugly satanic belerabe grin grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

See this ugly looking afonja you have now shifted from Lagos (no man 's land) it's now Osun state, one of the poorest of the poor in Nigeria. Anyway even if you go to Zamfara you will still find Igbos doing business so it's not a new thing, infact it's like the Redcross that always go to disaster ravaged areas, that is how Igbos are in Osun giving succour to the starving ugly zombies there, later you will still vote Buhari the same one that plunged you into penury grin grin grin.

Your Hungry Generation are all over that place though, Your Poverty stricken Brothers are still there and i don't know how the people are still able to Patronize them since they are so poor. An Average Igbo have certain percentage of Craziness and lack of Reasoning

For your information Osun State have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria even their poverty rate is lower than that of Lagos, but Nyamiri really don't think before they speak they just speak for Noise sake grin

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osun-now-has-the-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/2d2ft0c
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Your Hungry Generation are all over that place though, Your Poverty stricken Brothers are still there and i don't know how the people are still able to Patronize them since they are so poor. An Average Igbo have certain percentage of Craziness and lack of Reasoning

For your information Osun State have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria even their poverty rate is lower than that of Lagos, but Nyamiri really don't think before they speak they just speak for Noise sake grin

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osun-now-has-the-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/2d2ft0c[/s]

Shut it coward stop showing me doctored nonsense from media in Lagos Ibadan express way. Osun is the model of poverty and the most backward state in Southern Nigeria. Dunce grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

I have given you reasons coward zombie. Redcross visit disaster ravaged areas to give them succour it's not a new thing, Igbos are sent redcross, Igbos are also in zamfara, does that mean zamfara is eldorade ?? Lunatic don't know that Osun is the poorest most wretched state in the world.. Afonja ugly satanic belerabe grin grin

Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria but it is very obvious that you are just a lunatic making noise out of fustration grin

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osun-now-has-the-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/2d2ft0c
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Shut it coward stop showing me doctored nonsense from media in Lagos Ibadan express way. Osun is the model of poverty and the most backward state in Southern Nigeria. Dunce

you don't want to admit it and the fact is really increasing your fustration grin ,make sure you don't commit suicide or you can still commit suicide and do us a favour

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Osun have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria but it is very obvious that you are just a lunatic making noise out of fustration grin

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/osun-now-has-the-lowest-poverty-rate-in-nigeria/2d2ft0c[/s]

Lagos Ibadan express way junk news, Osun and Ekiti are the reason Nigeria is the world's poverty capital of recent grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]you don't want to admit it and the fact is really increasing your fustration grin ,make sure you don't commit suicide or you can still commit suicide and do us a favour

Osun is the poorest state in Southern Nigeria, infact Ekiti and Osun are almajiri states in nature. Useless useless and miserable people everywhere.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

All Igbo guys get married to is either Igbo girls or white girls, but Yoruba either marry Igbo girls or dream to marry one grin and when they manage to sleep with one they sing for joy and celebrate like its Christmas but we do not think of staining our rods inserting it into some sewage boro pits in the name of fvcking a filthy Yoruba dirty simpleton girl.

Your brothers and Sisters are over our Land and they are always after Yoruba Girl. I Fvck some of your sisters though and i dumped them grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Your brothers and Sisters are over our Land and they are always after Yoruba Girl. I Fvck some of your sisters though and i dumped them grin

And no one thinks of fvcking any of your girls let alone dumping them, is it not a sign of uselessness and rejection?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.