Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (44860 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are the child of hate, fatherless baboon. Why do you think the only region that is mining skulls back to back are from the same region.

They say Satan is black and I say satan is both black and full of tribal marks. Wicked race.

Yoruba is Your Biggest Nightmare, save yourself some stress and go grab a rope and follow 3 millon dead Hateful Igbo. Flatheaded Gorilla!!!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yoruba is Your Biggest Nightmare, save yourself some stress and go grab a rope and follow 3 millon dead Hateful Igbo. Flatheaded Gorilla!!!

Keep calling me Igbo, we are now seeing who is nightmare to the other. Igbos are where they are but you must mention them because you have inferiority complex enough not to be able to face them face to face, thank your God for social media. Cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

They are TERRORISTS - its official.
What made them terrorists??
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It pain You!! Go Grab a Rope Cunt

I can see that I have helped you improve on your tongue-lashing skills as you have been shouting cuntt cuntt all over the place like a kid on a serious case of sugar highness!

no worries, no need to thank me for the lessons. keep trespassing on biafran threads and I will not fail to school you properly on more verbal warheads as I continue to crack your skull open to see if there is even a modicum of brain matter present in your wasted lifeless cunting existence!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Keep calling me Igbo, we are now seeing who is nightmare to the other. Igbos are where they are but you must mention them because you have inferiority complex enough not to be able to face them face to face, thank your God for social media. Cowards

Inferrior Cannibal calling someone else Inferrior, Your ancestors were coward enough to be massacred and killed in their millions and Your Leaders are coward enough to run away in female dress when trouble come looking for them after they start trouble tongue. Tell me where Igbo are today? are you talking about the years of Wailing and Crying? and you continue to do so like Cry Babies that you are cheesy. You think I can not say it to you in real life? If you aggravate me enough i will make sure i stab you or brake broken bottles on Your head. You are forming tough but 3 million of your generation were wasted and killed like it was nothing, your tough leaders are well known for running away after real trouble come looking for them. You are the Real Cowards and the one suffering from inferriority complex, you are the first person to post pictures of Yoruba with tribal Marks as if we still practice it in Yoruba Land, you are just a pigs, Coward "Nyanmiri" and Dirty smelling Pigs. Nyanmiri Screaming "give me water " grin and you are still forming strong when in reality you are just bunch of Chestbeaters and Noisemakers. You better go and Commit suicide and Join 3 Million of your wasted Generation.

Any where you may be from all i know is that it is certain that you must be an OSU !!!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Inferrior Cannibal calling someone else Inferrior, Your ancestors were coward enough to be massacred and killed in their millions and Your Leaders are coward enough to run away in female dress when trouble come looking for them after they start trouble tongue. Tell me where Igbo are today? are you talking about the years of Wailing and Crying? and you continue to do so like Cry Babies that you are cheesy. You think I can not say it to you in real life? If you aggravate me enough i will make sure i stab you or brake broken bottles on Your Igbo. You are forming tough but 3 million of your generation were wasted and killed like it was nothing, your tough leaders are well known for running away after real trouble come looking for them. You are the Real Cowards and the one suffering from inferriority complex, you are the first person to post pictures of Yoruba with tribal Marks as if we still practice it in Yoruba Land, you are just Igbo Gorilla, Coward "Nyanmiri" and Dirty smelling Pigs. Nyanmiri Screaming "give me water " grin and you are still forming strong when in reality you are just bunch of Chestbeaters and Noisemakers. You better go and Commit suicide and Join 3 Million of your wasted Generation.

Any where you may be from all i know is that it is certain that you must be an OSU !!![/s]

Inferior fool, I have forced you to write long epistle like

you have nothing else to do with your sexually abused

life. Buhari is going home and we Nigerians have

spoken Afonja dogs that eat crumbs that fall from their

masters table can't stop us. Una too small,

follow follow ugly black charcoal demons.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Inferior fool, I have forced you to write long epistle like

you have nothing else to do with your sexually abused

life. Buhari is going home and we Nigerians have

spoken Afonja dogs that eat crumbs that fall from their

masters table can't stop us. Una too small,

follow follow ugly black charcoal demons.

It is Obvious that you are Frustrated. Do us a Favour and go and Grab a Rope and Die !!! we have been stopping you and that' was why we wasted 3 million of your Hateful Generation and killed some of your disobedient youths tongue,

OSU!!! FIathead Pigs

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is Obvious that you are Frustrated. Do us a Favour and go and Grab a Rope and Die !!!

OSU!!! FIathead Pigs

Frustrated HIV positive victim. I know you were sexually abused that's why you speak miserably. Afonja skull mining ritualistic belarebe cowards and dirty pigs from oduduwa fallen demonic bastard son is sango scarface ugly looking orangutan.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Frustrated HIV positive victim. I know you were sexually abused that's why you speak miserably. Afonja skull mining ritualistic belarebe cowards and dirty pigs from oduduwa fallen demonic bastard son is sango scarface ugly looking orangutan.

Do us a Favour and go and Die !!! Nyanmiri, Dirty Pigs from the FIathead Cannibals Republic OSU!!!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Do us a Favour and go and Die !!! Nyanmiri, Dirty Pigs from the FIathead Cannibals Republic OSU!!!

slaves of the North grin, dogs that feed from crumbs that fall of the Master's table, Belarebe lowlife Stinking bad breath scarface ewedu consuming zombies.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

slaves of the North grin, dogs that feed from crumbs that fall of the Master's table, Belarebe lowlife Stinking bad breath scarface ewedu consuming zombies.

Yoruba is Masters around here, we call the shots around here, and when Buhari Finally win i will advise you to commit suicide. We are not the one Crying and Wailing of being Oppress grin You are the True and Real Slave, deep down you know you are slaves cheesy. You are just in agony that we pick Hausa/Fulani over you, you know that's the truth grin. We are not the one crying of Marginalization, we are not the one crying of Oppression. We are not the one crying and Wailing for years, they say talk is very Cheap. All what Yoruba do is support Hausa/Fulani and we are not the one crying and wailing.

Slave is your real name OSU !!!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yoruba is Masters around here, we call the shots around here, and when Buhari Finally win i will advise you to commit suicide. We are not the one Crying and Wailing of being Oppress grin You are the True and Real Slave, deep down you know you are slaves cheesy. You are just in agony that we pick Hausa/Fulani over you, you know that's the truth grin. We are not the one crying of Marginalization, we are not the one crying of Oppression. We are not the one crying and Wailing for years, they say talk is very Cheap. All what Yoruba do is support Hausa/Fulani and we are not the one crying and wailing.

Slave is your real name OSU !!!
Heehehe hohohoho hahahahaha you call shots around where, in Ogbomosho or pit latrins spread in the SW. you are slaves to the North, who doesn't know that?, when has slaves started calling shots, slaves will always be slaves, whatever they give you is what you will take..

SS and SE people bow to no man that is the differ between us and you ewedu slaves. Children of watery sperm. Yoruba ugly dirty sour mouth odour lowlife zombie.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Heehehe hohohoho hahahahaha you call shots around where, in Ogbomosho or pit latrins spread in the SW. you are slaves to the North, who doesn't know that?, when has slaves started calling shots, slaves will always be slaves, whatever they give you is what you will take..

SS and SE people bow to no man that is the differ between us and you ewedu slaves. Children of watery sperm. Yoruba ugly dirty sour mouth odour lowlife zombie.

You are our Slaves and you Know it grin Just because you are a stubborn and Disobedient slaves doesn't mean you are not slaves. You are our slaves and that's why we usually kill you when you misbehave, you are our slaves and you don't want to admit it cheesy.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are our Slaves and you Know it grin Just because you are a stubborn and Disobedient slaves doesn't mean you are not slaves. You are our slaves and that's why we usually kill you when you misbehave, you are our slaves and you don't want to admit it cheesy.

You are slaves of the North, where they sit is where you bow. What they say from Sokoto takes effect In ijebu land immediately, this is how is has been from time immemorial and it's not going go change anytime soon, you can cry to oduduwa and ask him who did this to you that you cannot stand alone without seeking approval from sokoto. Belarebe cursed vegetables with ugly looking faces, the worst of it's kind since human creation.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are slaves of the North, where they sit is where you bow. What they say from Sokoto takes effect In ijebu land immediately, this is how is has been from time immemorial and it's not going go change anytime soon, you can cry to oduduwa and ask him who did this to you that you cannot stand alone without seeking approval from sokoto emirates. Belarebe cursed vegetables with ugly looking faces, the worst if it's kind since human creation.

You are lieing and You know it cheesy, We just support Hausa/Fulani Politically and You are In Agony grin. You are the Real Slaves and You Know it, You are the one Under our chains and is crying and Wailing to break free, you are just a Stuborn slaves nothing more. We support Hausa/Fulani and it always put you in Agony, You are the Real Slaves and you don't want to admit it. Yoruba Supporting Hausa/Fulani is giving you Agony, please commit suicide and save us the stress of killing you ourselves. FIatheaded Slaves !!!

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are lieing and You know it cheesy, We just support Hausa/Fulani Politically and You are In Agony grin. You are the Real Slaves and You Know it, You are the one Under our chains and is crying and Wailing to break free, you are just a Stuborn slaves nothing more. We support Hausa/Fulani and it always put you in Agony, You are the Real Slaves and you don't want to admit it. Yoruba Supporting Hausa/Fulani is giving you Agony, please commit suicide and save us the stress of killing you ourselves. FIatheaded Slaves !!!

My friend go and ask Abiola who silenced him then you come back to me, and many other slaves in Yoruba land that their masters up North just put hook in their neck and bring out for slaughter like fish at will. You mean nothing to Nigerians research days, is this not the reason Osibanjo was even relegating and insulted by El Rufai. Useless things, your father odudiwa and the pig Ashawolowo tried their best and reduced and lowered to the grave beyond like rats as a response from your lords, personal colonial masters and owners in the North. When you see them you dobale, that's the condition. Hehehe slaves that drink hydraulic soup, why are you bitter, it is what it is.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Orpe7(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are the child of hate, fatherless baboon. Why do you think the only region that is mining skulls back to back are from the same region.

They say Satan is black and I say satan is both black and full of tribal marks. Wicked race.

Stop wasting time n join ur mates to peddle drugs into malaysia
Get caught, sentenced to death n ur family here dance at your burial
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Orpe7:

Stop wasting time n join ur mates to peddle drugs into malaysia
Get caught, sentenced to death n ur family here dance at your burial

Just like you are in Ogun state looking for your mother breast to slice or your father's scrotum sac to harvest for sacrifice. Skull miners Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

My friend go and ask Abiola who silenced him then you come back to me, and many other slaves in Yoruba land that their masters up North just put hook in their neck and bring out for slaughter like fish at will. You mean nothing to Nigerians research days, is this not the reason Osibanjo was even relegating and insulted by El Rufai. Useless things, your father odudiwa and the pig Ashawolowo tried their best and reduced and lowered to the grave beyond like rats as a response from your lords, personal colonial masters and owners in the North. When you see them you dobale, that's the condition. Hehehe slaves that drink hydraulic soup, why are you bitter, it is what it is.

You are the Slaves and you don't want to admit it grin, You are the one Crying and Wailing like slaves and you know, you are the one in Chains and Bondages and you know. Your Generation are Slaves cheesy

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Just like you are in Ogun state looking for your mother breast to slice or your father's scrotum sac to harvest for sacrifice. Skull miners Republic of Nigeria.

Your Slaves Brothers are all over our Land scavenging for Food because of poverty and Hunger you are crying and Wailing about and they have not lost their skulls and body parts yet
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Go and meet 3 millions of your people that was killed in Biafra war and ask what Awolowo did to them
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Orpe7(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Hate to burst ur bubble, i am not in ogun
N if u need assistance for me to feed ur family just let me know ok
A dm will b okay
Hopeless somebody
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Notasyouthink:
What made them terrorists??

Are you ignorant of the law.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Are you ignorant of the law.
Ignorant of which law?? Besides, why do you choose to answer my question with question?? Is that how things are done in your locality??
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Orpe7:

Hate to burst ur bubble, i am not in ogun
N if u need assistance for me to feed ur family just let me know ok
A dm will b okay
Hopeless somebody

You are an Afonjaaaa. It doesn't matter where you are you will always represent well. Skull mining is in the blood, ugly looks is in the blood, dirtiness is in the blood, cowardice is in the blood.

Try and feed your dying mother first or do you want to use her puna for blood sacrifice that you don't find it necessary to feed her as she is already a goner? grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Go and meet 3 millions of your people that was killed in Biafra war and ask what Awolowo did to them

I am from Akwa Ibom
Having said that it will interest you to know that the 3million killed were as a result of war between one strong Igbo tribe Vs the entire country of Nigeria plus international powers. Any ear that hears about the war immediately applauds the courage of the Igbos to hold their ground for 3 years without proper weaponry. But Awolowo and Abiola died trying to enter into office in democratic era, what kid of useless vegetables are these. The coward politicians did not live because their masters in the North demanded their heads for burnt offerings and so they had no choice but to submit, ask your parents all I'm saying so you can be useful to yourself and your fearful tribe. grin

By the way i heard Ojuwku released Awolowo the perpetual coward from dying in Jail in Calabar, na true?
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Orpe7(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are an Afonjaaaa. It doesn't matter where you are you will always represent well. Skull mining is in the blood, ugly looks is in the blood, dirtiness is in the blood, cowardice is in the blood.

Try and feed your dying mother first or do you want to use her puna for blood sacrifice that you don't find it necessary to feed her as she is already a goner? grin

How will that happen mom is touring thr Uk for the holiday, while ur own mother is in ur potopoto republic waiting on u to send drug peddling money or money earned from duping people
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Ignorant of which law?? Besides, why do you choose to answer my question with question?? Is that how things are done in your locality??

FYI, IPOB has been officially declared and proscribed in Nigeria as a terrorist group by a court of law - case closed.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

I am from Akwa Ibom
Having said that it will interest you to know that the 3million killed were as a result of war between one strong Igbo tribe Vs the entire country of Nigeria plus international powers. Any ear that hears about the war immediately applauds the courage of the Igbos to hold their ground for 3 years without proper weaponry. But Awolowo and Abiola died trying to enter into office in democratic era, what kid of useless vegetables are these. The coward politicians did not live because their masters in the North demanded their heads for burnt offerings and so they had no choice but to submit, ask your parents all I'm saying so you can be useful to yourself and your fearful tribe. grin

By the way i heard Ojuwku released Awolowo the perpetual coward from dying in Jail in Calabar, na true?

Keep Deceiving Yourself you have been receiving the Brainwash your Tribe is giving you grin, It was Gowon that Released Awolowo not Ojukwu. Ojukwu the Coward that ran away cheesy

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/191679-why-i-released-awolowo-from-prison-gowon.html
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You are from the Potopoto Republic grin and doesn't matter any where you go for business or whatever, You will Always be known as a Thief, a Liar, a Cheater, a Ritualist, A drug peddler or a Drug Lord, Kidnappers You will always be know as the Master of Counterfeit and Forgery, You will always be known as the master of low quality, and Fake Producer, With Your Big Flat Ugly Head, Criminality is in your blood and Prison is your natural Habitat that's why you always end being lock up everywhere you go. You will always be known as an Hungry and poverty stricken Cowards that will never make it in life unless you go to Yoruba Land to scavenge for food like a Scavengers that you are for Blessing. You are a Pig and you live in Potopoto Republic, We all Know Fithiness is part of Your Habitat Decorations cheesy, Dirty Ugly Looking Pigs it is in your Blood to Naturally look like Pigs
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]You are from the Potopoto Republic grin and doesn't matter any where you go for business or whatever, You will Always be known as a Thief, a Liar, a Cheater, a Ritualist, A drug peddler or a Drug Lord, Kidnappers You will always be know as the Master of Counterfeit and Forgery, You will always be known as the master of low quality, and Fake Producer, With Your Big Flat Ugly Head, Criminality is in your blood and Prison is your natural Habitat that's why you always end being lock up everywhere you go. You will always be known as an Hungry and poverty stricken Cowards that will never make it in life unless you go to Yoruba Land to scavenge for food like a Scavengers that you are for Blessing. You are a Pig and you live in Potopoto Republic, We all Know Fithiness is part of Your Habitat Decorations cheesy, Dirty Ugly Looking Pigs it is in your Blood to Naturally look like Pigs[/s]

E pain you abi??

Afonjaaaaaaaaa skull mining expert..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.