Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! (1625 Views)

Lalaboi Vs Benjams Part 2 , The 2011 Return Of Olamide And Javascript Lalaboi / Who Wants To Battle? Chamotex Wanna Do Dis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by FatFish: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
Benjams you a whack asz
You nothing but a fat asz
You can't even rap fast
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by DBR: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2010
04kaa:

honestly i didnt know u were this much of a joke, what thrash are u talking about, does this ''red eye ebora merindinlogun'' here look like he gives 2 bleeps about anything?? give urself brain no dey follow ebora dey drag anything for here, grow up man and be a man, even this new dudes think your a joke , see that one even calling u a weakling, guy just wisen up and borrow urself brain, if not more people will come to reveal your fooly
yadda yadda yadda. . . u just full of hot air, boy!
Can u just do us a favor and just shush? tnx

oNe
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by Ibime(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2010
DBR, you forgot the no1 rule of Nairaland. . . . STAY CLEAR OF OFOKA!!!. . . . its just not rational. grin
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by DBR: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2010
Ibime:

DBR, you forgot the no1 rule of Nairaland. . . . STAY CLEAR OF OFOKA!!!. . . . its just not rational. grin
Tnx mayte for remindin me. The boy just wanna suck me into his world.
Maybe he felt i was dissin him wit wat i dropped on Flow for Rank{but i wasnt}.
Sure u'v seen it.

oNe
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by 04kaa: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2010
Ibime:

ibime help me tell am o , how can anybody come after ebora merindinligun in nairaland.
dbr its not about the flow for rank, u even praised me there, its about coming into my rap class uninivited and abusing my student without permission, u made my class stopped for days, thats why i am flogging u. grin grin grin
, dbr it seems u have no idea who nairaland's o4ka is yet,
fowl wey so hin no go hear word, he go follow housefly enter shit grin grin give urself brain, listen to ibime he has more brain

[size=28pt]stay clear off o4ka[/size]
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by mykali(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
Laughing my fuckn azz out!!!
Ofoka is at it again. . .you neva repent? grin
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by 04kaa: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2010
repent kwa?? wink
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by FatFish: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Tosinaded@
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
My rap is a weapon that'll hit you where it really hurts
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
Just use mine when I tell you rap is not for you, you dork
Don't you need a license to be that ugly?
You're crying by yourself "Why won't anyone fuk me?"
I see the wheel is spinning, but the hamster looks dead.
Like they're scratching the beat but when you rap you look red
If you had another brain, it would be lonely.
Nothing in common with the other one homie
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by 04kaa: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
FatFish:

@Tosinaded@
I don't know what makes you so silly, but it really works!
My rap is a weapon that'll hit you where it really hurts
Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?
Just use mine when I tell you rap is not for you, you dork
Don't you need a license to be that ugly?
You're crying by yourself "Why won't anyone fuk me?"
I see the wheel is spinning, but the hamster looks dead.
Like they're scratching the beat but when you rap you look red
If you had another brain, it would be lonely.
Nothing in common with the other one homie

lmao, she don finish u. grin grin eldee the dunce this should inspire u to be a man. grin grin
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by Wordsmith(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2010
bolaji, udondeymadt?

i buy you slate and chalk make u dey go day-care centre, you dey yarn opaks for Nairaland. sho mad ni cheesy? 2 page, and still no battle. less talk, more bars. especially from u bolaji. . .
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by 04kaa: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2010
wordsmith, are u retarded?
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by Wordsmith(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2010
Ok, that was funny. I had to double over while howling with laughter. ROFL, yet SMH, the e-Retard asking me if i'm retarded. . .
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by 04kaa: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
Wordsmith:

Ok, that was funny. I had to double over while howling with laughter. ROFL, yet SMH, the e-Retard asking me if i'm retarded. . .

oh this confirms you are retarded grin grin
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by nellaluv(f): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
Chamotex is a chicken, chicken popoporo cheesy
Re: Blockbuster Battle -chamotex Vs Benjams! by FatFish: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2010
hey 04kaa im online! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

•°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.