Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (52489 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by catalanscrew(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Dear prophet Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by bionixs: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] I CANCEL AND NULLIFY THIS IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN
AMEN
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]
I CANCEL AND NULLIFY THIS IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN

While sleeping in bed with another man’s daughter you’re not married to.

Thunder pa e sibi to wayen

1 Like

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Evidenx(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2019
In as much as I hate to speak on matters like this but am forced to comment on this...
THIS MAN OF GOD DID NOT HEAR GOD WELL, MOST PASTOR'S DONT KNOW THE BIBLE, THEY SHOULD STUDY IT WELL GOD DOESNT FORCE KINGS(president) on a country, he allows the will of the people to prevail, when the Israelites wanted a king, it was against God's will but he allowed their will prevail and they made Saul king.
fast forward to Nigeria... the will of the people must prevail.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless the Nigerians that will vote out poverty,
God bless Atiku Abubakar
(Nigerian's incoming president)
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by SEGLIZ: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2019
NothingDoMe:
oga make we hear word. It is the same with you. Swerve

I've read prediction on nairaland last week that went pdp way, I saw how you supporters jubilated today the prediction has gone apc way it turns.
to me though, all this are fun when running through the twist and turns.

1 Like

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Franky9584(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
this ur prophesy na ANOTHER LEVEL OF MADNESS, AM ATIKUlated and OBIligated
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by smeth1: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75769081:
CONFIRMED.......40 Years and beyond!!

President Buhari's victory is SEALED, SIGNED AND DELIVERED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Thanks to all lovers of Sai Baba, the sane Nigerians....
Oshogbo weed at its peak
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by SEGLIZ: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
This is not about favouring PDP
Buhari government is on the sea floating away into oblivion. It will take APC with it .... Everything PDP did to stay in power including moving election day forward this government will do and still leave like PDP

God said he will do a great thing.

I not up for who unseat who. God's will be the best for us. the point here was the weed prediction I've read a prediction last we that favoured pdp and was highly embraced by supporters but one turns out a weed.
all this are nothing but fun to me though, no matter who comes on board me and my family will sure soar high.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by mikolo4us: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Who b did fool?
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by mekybabe1: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Foolish man. Waka, shege
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by safetyInspector(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Thank God you used the word "Prediction" because Biblicaly such word doesn't exist.
SEGLIZ:

when the prediction favours feedeefee it is God but when is against it is weed manufactured in Jamaica.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by precious1967(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2019
deaf, dumb and blind prophet
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Amen.
How I separate the wheat from the chaff ... Records .... I look for last records from the person and see how it played out and so far, Wale Olagunju tops the pack when it comes to predicting the outcomes of elections

SEGLIZ:

I not up for who unseat who. God's will be the best for us. the point here was the weed prediction I've read a prediction last we that favoured pdp and was highly embraced by supporters but one turns out a weed.
all this are nothing but fun to me though, no matter who comes on board me and my family will sure soar high.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Bennycollins: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2019
The victory of the incumbent with all the obvious rigging apparatuses would shock the opposition??
Clearly the opposition scares the APC and their supporters.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Ojoji(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2019
This is the same man that said Atiku should forget this election if he dare visit America,that his father would be arrested for the crime he never convicted of. Please he should find another thing to say.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by eprynce(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2019
...and none of the great seers saw the postponement? ok o!
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by bedspread: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
MICHEALADEX:

While sleeping in bed with another man’s daughter you’re not married to.

Thunder pa e sibi to wayen
[/s] I RETURN That Thunder and its Effects on Your Head And Destiny In The Name of JESUS .... AMEN
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Blacklord0739(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Liar Liar prophet........that weed is too much,sleep make you wake again
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by stan83: 11:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Requote that APC will ruke your generation for 40yrs ole jati jati yahoo yahoo prophet...

The highly gifted Man of God whose new Prediction book, ‘REVELATION 2019 is presently making wave after launching it two weeks ago, declared that ‘THERE IS NO TENSION for the election as God already picked President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress (APC) ahead of his People’s Democratic Party (PDP) contender, and former Nigeria’s Vice President (1999-2007) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The very gifted Prophet widely known as ‘The Nostradamus’ came clear as he revealed so many indices that will give the win to Buhari, a former Military ruler turned politician against Atiku a former customs officer turned politician.

The interview is quite revealing and exclusive as the Nigerian presidential election is few hours to reality.

Find out why Prophet Tibetan says ‘NO TENSION’ in this clip

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/opinion/2019/02/15/buharis-victory-will-shock-pdp-and-apc-will-rule-nigeria-for-40-years-prophet-tibetan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FZYTEULDTw[/quote]
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Fahd11: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Weed is not good sha
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] I Receive That Thunder and its Effects on My Head And Destiny In The Name of JESUS .... AMEN

Omo ale...bed spread f-cking another man’s daughter

1 Like

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by bedspread: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Omo ale...bed spread f-cking another man’s daughter
Am Through with You.....
I spoke and you spoke!
Let's see Which Words has Power!

It's your parents I pity! But know you brought it on yourself!
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:38am On Feb 18, 2019
bedspread:

Am Through with You.....
I spoke and you spoke!

Shot that pangolo mouth of yours...you think you can insult another and you got served then you come back forming prophet. That thunder kill you you die there idiot.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Dalby(m): 3:28am On Feb 27, 2019
As predicted. Carry go PMB

1 Like

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by aliamimar(f): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
DIGGING
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
bedspread:

Am Through with You.....
I spoke and you spoke!

Omo lasan ikeji Aja

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Konquest: 1:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Realdeals:
In this rare exclusive encounter with Asabe Afrika TV few hours to the Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential election, renowned Nigerian Man of God, Prophet-Shepherd, Dr. M.K.O. TIBETAN came hard, revealing inestimable personality features that will give a win to Nigeria’s incumbent President, MUHAMMADU BUHARI for a second term in office after tomorrow’s Saturday February 16, 2019 election.

The highly gifted Man of God whose new Prediction book, ‘REVELATION 2019 is presently making wave after launching it two weeks ago, declared that ‘THERE IS NO TENSION for the election as God already picked President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress (APC) ahead of his People’s Democratic Party (PDP) contender, and former Nigeria’s Vice President (1999-2007) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The very gifted Prophet widely known as ‘The Nostradamus’ came clear as he revealed so many indices that will give the win to Buhari, a former Military ruler turned politician against Atiku a former customs officer turned politician.

The interview is quite revealing and exclusive as the Nigerian presidential election is few hours to reality.

Find out why Prophet Tibetan says ‘NO TENSION’ in this clip

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/opinion/2019/02/15/buharis-victory-will-shock-pdp-and-apc-will-rule-nigeria-for-40-years-prophet-tibetan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FZYTEULDTw

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin... YouTube Prophet... I hail o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.