Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (52339 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by anonymuz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
Too much weed is not good.

1 Like

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Eclipse91: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
another drunk on the lose grin
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by walezy14(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s] I CANCEL AND NULLIFY THIS IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN
WILL YOU DIE WHEN IT MATERIALISE. BETTER STILL, MAY BE YOU WILL HAVE STROKE
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Ayoefa: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't need any prophet fake or real to tell me that Atiku will be going into political retirement by Monday FEBUHARI 18th 2019.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by kevwemike: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Realdeals:
In this rare exclusive encounter with Asabe Afrika TV few hours to the Nigeria’s 2019 Presidential election, renowned Nigerian Man of God, Prophet-Shepherd, Dr. M.K.O. TIBETAN came hard, revealing inestimable personality features that will give a win to Nigeria’s incumbent President, MUHAMMADU BUHARI for a second term in office after tomorrow’s Saturday February 16, 2019 election.

The highly gifted Man of God whose new Prediction book, ‘REVELATION 2019 is presently making wave after launching it two weeks ago, declared that ‘THERE IS NO TENSION for the election as God already picked President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress (APC) ahead of his People’s Democratic Party (PDP) contender, and former Nigeria’s Vice President (1999-2007) Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. Who is taking this one serious? Fake fat attention seeker

The very gifted Prophet widely known as ‘The Nostradamus’ came clear as he revealed so many indices that will give the win to Buhari, a former Military ruler turned politician against Atiku a former customs officer turned politician.

The interview is quite revealing and exclusive as the Nigerian presidential election is few hours to reality.

Find out why Prophet Tibetan says ‘NO TENSION’ in this clip

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/opinion/2019/02/15/buharis-victory-will-shock-pdp-and-apc-will-rule-nigeria-for-40-years-prophet-tibetan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FZYTEULDTw
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by bedspread: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
walezy14:

WILL YOU DIE WHEN IT MATERIALISE. BETTER STILL, MAY BE YOU WILL HAVE STROKE

I Return That that STROKE and Death to you Immediately... IN THE NAME OF JESUS.... AMEN
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by PapaAdanna: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
So this one follow for leagues of prophets?
Onye gufu
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Fixedgame6692: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by sojayy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jayslicky:
Too much weed is not good.
take this...

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by ayoxxzbaba(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
To slap u dey hungry me[color=#550000][/color]
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by zinizta: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Shampoo77: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is a fake prophecy.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by abrahamadadhe(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]
I CANCEL AND NULLIFY THIS IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN
Amen �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Trustee1: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]
I CANCEL AND NULLIFY THIS IN JESUS NAME.... AMEN
AMEN!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by cephasrockhudds(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
I won't say anything but what I is that, THIS IS......

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by silaswills01(m): 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
it is very clear the guy is nothing but a prophet of doom
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Mosco100(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Deuteronomy 18 :
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Mosco100(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Deuteronmy 18: 241 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by MrCEO69(m): 1:17am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75769081:
CONFIRMED.......40 Years and beyond!!

President Buhari's victory is SEALED, SIGNED AND DELIVERED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Thanks to all lovers of Sai Baba, the sane Nigerians....

Guy u see that last Pic u post, see as them give buhari padding for face to look healthy grin grin grin. Again, since u say u mean well for Nigeria, u shouldn't wish APC to rule for 40yrs, I Dnt wish PDP to rule for 40 yrs. We can only pray to make the right choice for more then 40 yrs. This shows u are not for nigeria but for APC whether good or bad u just die there right. I dey see una well.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet of doom
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Vocal101: 2:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Olusho face ur church o leave politics e nor go help u
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by SkiddyDoc: 4:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Dear Prophet, did you see the change of date?

2 Likes

Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:10am On Feb 16, 2019
This is not about favouring PDP
Buhari government is on the sea floating away into oblivion. It will take APC with it .... Everything PDP did to stay in power including moving election day forward this government will do and still leave like PDP

God said he will do a great thing.

SEGLIZ:

when the prediction favours feedeefee it is God but when is against it is weed manufactured in Jamaica.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by es144000: 5:26am On Feb 16, 2019
What has he prophesied that has come to pass?That is how you judge a true prophet.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by hfc80: 5:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Never again PDP will rule Nigeria they are gone and buried since 2015.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Agugbadin: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Fake prophets every where in Nigeria. This is one of them.
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by otabaotaba: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Everybody wan trend online by force
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by enecool75: 6:05am On Feb 16, 2019
The pastor that spoil other pastors name
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Anastescia001: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2019
yrex01:
After buhari victory, we'll na shift attention to no biafra no erection.
Nah so!!!!
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by Subonbon(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Na so na... Pastor wey dey talk politics iranu see as you fat like storex tank, the biggest size o!
Re: M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years by hucienda: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2019
'prophet' wey no see election postponement in advance, dat one na prophet?

already nullifies his predictions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos / Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.