Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigerians In Iran - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Iran (9866 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Nigerians In Jamaica / Nigerians In Diaspora Carry Sh*t For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians In Iran by marvelos1: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
I only spent a day in Iran (shirah) so I haven't got much input,Iranian are really beautiful people
Re: Nigerians In Iran by horlajay: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
marvelos1:
I only spent a day in Iran (shirah) so I haven't got much input,Iranian are really beautiful people

I read it's a very friendly and beautiful country. I wonder why people think otherwise. IRAN not IRAQ
Re: Nigerians In Iran by essentialone(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01
A high-ranking general in Iran's Revolutionary Guards has died after an illness, Iran's state TV reported Saturday.

General Vajihollah Moradi was one of the commanders of the Guards’ foreign wing, state TV said. He was also a comrade of General Qassem Soleimani, who was slain in a U.S. drone strike in Baghdad in 2020.

State TV said funeral preparations were underway and a funeral ceremony will be held in the northern city of Babolsar on Sunday.

Iran occasionally holds funerals for its soldiers fallen in Syria, although officials say Iranian forces are there only as advisers. This event highlights the continuous involvement of Iranian forces in the war-torn country.

In April, Iranian forces pulled out of bases in Damascus and southern Syria, moving away from the border with the Golan Heights — after suspected Israeli warplanes bombed Iran's embassy in Damascus just weeks earlier. That strike killed an Iranian military commander and marked a major escalation in Israel's war with its regional adversaries.

Iran is Syrian President Bashar Assad's main regional supporter in the Arab nation’s lengthy civil war. Hundreds of Iranian forces have been killed in the war in Syria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Shut Section Of Third Mainland Bridge In January 2024 / Wells Carlton Hotels Honoured With "Jumia Travels Hotel Of The Year" Award / In Need Of Advise Concerning Us Embassy “administrative Process”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.