Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Elections Not Postponed - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Not Postponed - INEC (86670 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / Victor Olabimtan: Ekiti State APC Primary Election Is Not Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by silaswills01(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2019
undecidedwhy it's it that inec always have a problem conducting election as scheduled

3 Likes

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by abefeb1(m): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Trustee1:

You truly vowed never to be wise in your entire life. You'll go down in history as an accomplished fool.

are you in pain? y not wait for the result first?
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Heffalump:

Blame fake Sahara reporter
You must be enjoying buying buy at N145
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by abefeb1(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Before you vote on Saturday, consider these two confessional statements. Buhari: I've never stolen. Atiku: I will not steal again.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Augiiee(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2019
bedspread:
[/s]

[s]REJECTED
Accepted
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by hybraheeem002(m): 1:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Na SOWORE's SAHARA REPORT dey rumourmonger
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Priye007(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Is this not a failure in our goverment.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by wfjimmytobby(m): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2019
atiku/obi all the way
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by rotech93: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Who would you predict wins the #elections2019?

Predict at www.tfhost.ng/predictyourpresident and stand a chance to win amazing gifts and other cash prizes.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by sonofElElyon: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2019

MrThisandthat:
Anyhow they want to do it Atiku must win this election Aswear!
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by thatigboman: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2019
This INEC na waoh. Almost 1.30am and they havent briefed press if election will hold today or not. Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by KuwaiitiDinar: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians as you wake up today just remember one thing, that if you say you don’t care about politics, you should know that politics cares a lot about you... please go out and vote a candidate of your choice but before you thumb print; I want you to ask yourself a simple question and be very sincere to your answers and your answer should be devoured of hate, religion,ethnicity, love, I don’t care and I don’t give damn.... ask yourself if you are an employer looking for someone to solve a very nagging situation in your company and Atiku happens to be one of the applicants looking at his assessment by his previous employer Obasanjo which he made public in his book MY Watch, and you also know that Atiku worked under Obasanjo for 8year looking back at those 8years, you did not see anything thing good Atiku did for 8years....be sincere!!! Will you employ Atiku the other way round, if Atiku has such assessment about you from your previous employer... will he employ you Just be sincere..
No human with the aspiration to assume good leadership will think of using PDP structure. Always remember that the road to success is under construction and it is a work in progress, the process may be slow or fast but the important thing is that works are going on.
Nigerians do not reinforce failure of 16years but consolidate your gains in the last 3years.
PDP government rat on their pledges for 16years and they are not remorseful about it
Nigerians vote wisely!!!!
#PDPStructureNotSafeForAnyNation

Cc. Marvelousme,
New2012
Nath Doug
Toyeebin
Erico2k2
Pachukwudi44
Jumpandpas
Atikupresident
Oshiogwench
Hegson12345
KingosHtex
I love to mess
Wingman lol
Temptee101
Sharpshooters
Isealmao
Kclique & co

Election postponed till 23rd February 2019
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by babadeee(m): 1:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari said nobody will unseat himangry sad and you guys think this election will be free and fair?? angry sad
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by mvem(m): 1:57am On Feb 16, 2019
babadeee:
Buhari said nobody will unseat himangry sad and you guys think this election will be free and fair?? angry sad
...have Nigeria ever held a free and fair election

1 Like

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Kinkypepp: 1:58am On Feb 16, 2019
If FG really plan to jam network... I can only accept that for manipulation sake. I mean what is the cogent reason for that? Mmmm when information is the life wire of this whole thing called election. If there is nothing wrong with that. Then, they better don't conduct election, but declare themselves winner
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Kokaine(m): 2:05am On Feb 16, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Anyhow they want to do it Atiku must win this election Aswear!
I'm presently. In my ward and card readers are not charged.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Kinkypepp: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2019
The military won't let anyone build directly high above their facilities, that's for military security purpose which won't let outside get at their operational secret. For the FG, is their any secret kept from the public? Or other parties involved? Is it their personal election, as that of the military is personal or has the FG turned military. No I don't believe they will jam network, I know Nigeria FG
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by edupedia: 2:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Jirate:

Shut Up And , Be Honest For Once. Four Years Ago, You Were More Confident, Weren't You?, Dummy.

U look like the dummy to most people
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by edupedia: 2:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Kinkypepp:
If FG really plan to jam network... I can only accept that for manipulation sake. I mean what is the cogent reason for that? Mmmm when information is the life wire of this whole thing called election. If there is nothing wrong with that. Then, they better don't conduct election, but declare themselves winner

U are all fake news carriers...
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by edupedia: 2:28am On Feb 16, 2019
melomelo:
The reason i won't vote Bubu
1. Killings of IPOB Guys by under his instructions
2. Gruesome Killings by his Fulanis
3. Fighting corruption from only the opposition parties
4. He and Tinubu never one day tell Nigerians their first 4yrs achievements and next 4yrs vision
5. He is Certificateless
6. He never one day take a Television National address.

In one word u will not vote for him cos u are IPOB...do u think anyone cares?....
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by edupedia: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2019
awelekiti:
Atiku will win.

Atiku has lost
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by edupedia: 2:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Trustee1:

You truly vowed never to be wise in your entire life. You'll go down in history as an accomplished fool.

..he is at least wiser than u....
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by edupedia: 2:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Thank you Jesus, I can't wait to have a new commander in chief.

Sai Waziri Atiku

Did u mix codeine with kain kain?
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by arrestdarrester: 2:35am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75773180:
GOOD ONE.
Let's get this done and dusted once and for all come FeBuhari 16th 2019!

Where are the children of hate and perdition mastvrbating all over the other thread some 30 mins ago, while we chose to wait for UPDATES?

Losers EVERYWHERE!

SAI BABA, carry go Daddy!
Na you we love.
Na you we know.
Na you we want.

Finally, FailBuhari 16th is here

1 Like

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by edupedia: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Donpeak:
Buhari has not won a single poll online let alone dreaming of winning tomorrow

Keep deceiving yourselves with useless polls....2018 PDP won all online polls while APC won all the real elections.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by dapillar: 2:52am On Feb 16, 2019
4+0= back to duara.It is end of the road for the wicked, clueless, vindictive, killer headsman. Nigerians will send you packing today with their PVC.

1 Like

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by emmafineboy(m): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2019
BREAKING NEWS!

INEC after reviewing it's preparation for Saturday February 16, 2019, has postponed scheduled Presidential and National Assembly election to Saturday February 23, 2019.

While the governorship and State Assembly election to Saturday March 9, 2019.

Prof. Yakubu Mahmoud- INEC Chairman.

02:46am- Saturday February 16, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by powacon: 2:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Breaking News: Presidential election has just been rescheduled. Now tentatively scheduled for next week Saturday.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Johnayoola(m): 2:55am On Feb 16, 2019
election ve been postpone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.