Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Elections Not Postponed - INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Not Postponed - INEC (86682 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media / Victor Olabimtan: Ekiti State APC Primary Election Is Not Postponed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by nellyelitz(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2019
olajizz01:
That's the work of PDP, they are good in spreading fake news,their chairman is omokriminal aka impostor fake pastor.

By the way,they have been sensing defeat, hence the rumour spreading.
IS IT STILL A FAKE NEWS? COMMONSENSE IS NOT COMMON ESPECIALLY TO THE FLAT HEADS.

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by SOFTDRINK: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2019
olajizz01:
That's the work of PDP, they are good in spreading fake news,their chairman is omokriminal aka impostor fake pastor.

Zombie, has the election not been postponed?

And I guess it's the handiwork of PDP?

Zombieism is never good for you.

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by fujirice: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
olajizz01:

I hope you are satisfied now?
The moment we stop pointing accusing fingers on one another is the day we start retaking our country back.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by iamfromlagos(f): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2019
ademoladeji:
Some people with fake news of postponement sha
See yourself. shio!
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by SaturnNick(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Trustee1: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2019
abefeb1:

are you in pain? y not wait for the result first?
I won't waste good energies on fools.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Trustee1: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
edupedia:

..he is at least wiser than u....
Stupidity is all you can boast of. Gtfo
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2019
olajizz01:

Now that its has been postponed... Pls come and blame PDP again. Zombie.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75773180:
GOOD ONE.
Let's get this done and dusted once and for all come FeBuhari 16th 2019!

Where are the children of hate and perdition mastvrbating all over the other thread some 30 mins ago, while we chose to wait for UPDATES?

Losers EVERYWHERE!

SAI BABA, carry go Daddy!
Na you we love.
Na you we know.
Na you we want.

Oga update
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by jamace(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2019
And it happened! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by Stone123(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by cusBeta: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=olajizz01 post=75773120]That's the work of PDP, they are good in spreading fake news,their chairman is omokriminal aka impostor fake pastor
now that the election has been shifted to a future date, will you honorably apologize for your comments or should Ogun and Sango visit your entire generation? brain dead individual.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by AniAnne(f): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Election not postponed at last? Lie lie INEC...they couldn't lie to cover their incompetence anymore...as at yesterday INEC said election not Postponed, 6months ago INEC said they are ready...3 months to Feb 16, INEC said they are ready. A day to Feb 16, INEC said they are ready and election not postponed. Finally, @3am on election day,
INEC said they are not ready and election has been postponed. This only happens in Nigeria. Grossly incompetent INEC chairman.
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by new2012: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
Nigerians as you wake up today just remember one thing, that if you say you don’t care about politics, you should know that politics cares a lot about you... please go out and vote a candidate of your choice but before you thumb print; I want you to ask yourself a simple question and be very sincere to your answers and your answer should be devoured of hate, religion,ethnicity, love, I don’t care and I don’t give damn.... ask yourself if you are an employer looking for someone to solve a very nagging situation in your company and Atiku happens to be one of the applicants looking at his assessment by his previous employer Obasanjo which he made public in his book MY Watch, and you also know that Atiku worked under Obasanjo for 8year looking back at those 8years, you did not see anything thing good Atiku did for 8years....be sincere!!! Will you employ Atiku the other way round, if Atiku has such assessment about you from your previous employer... will he employ you Just be sincere..
No human with the aspiration to assume good leadership will think of using PDP structure. Always remember that the road to success is under construction and it is a work in progress, the process may be slow or fast but the important thing is that works are going on.
Nigerians do not reinforce failure of 16years but consolidate your gains in the last 3years.
PDP government rat on their pledges for 16years and the are not remorseful about it
Nigerians vote wisely!!!!
#PDPStructureNotSafeForAnyNation

Cc. Marvelousme,
New2012
Nath Doug
Toyeebin
Erico2k2
Pachukwudi44
Jumpandpas
Atikupresident
Oshiogwench
Hegson12345
KingosHtex
I love to mess
Wingman lol
Temptee101
Sharpshooters
Isealmao
Kclique & co

Election postponed till 23rd February 2019

I don't appreciate the mention please.

If you ever have a company, will you employ a vegetable?

If the only option available to you is a living thing and a non living thing, which will you choose?

Who convicted Atiku? Which court? Or you're not intelligent enough to know that until a court convict someone, he's considered innocent by the constitution?

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
new2012:

If the only option available to you is a living thing and a non living thing, which will you choose?

Who convicted Atiku? Which court? Or you're not intelligent enough to know that until a court convict someone, he's considered innocent by the constitution?

I really wonder your level of understanding, vegetable going about campaigning... surely you do know the meaning of vegetables
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
BUHARI WILL THINK HE HAS FOOLED NIGERIANS.

NIGERIANS WILL STILL VOTE OUT HIS EVIL GOVERNMENT NEXT WEEK.

EVEN IF HE POSTPONES THE ELECTIONS A THOUSAND TIMES, HE WILL STILL LOSE!

Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
new2012:

By the way the last time I checked you quoted me and said I was saying blah blah blah and so why are angry... you better apologize
Re: Elections Not Postponed - INEC by new2012: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:

I really wonder your level of understanding, vegetable going about campaigning... surely you do know the meaning of vegetables

You don't!

#TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video)