Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (65674 Views)

Don’t Spend Your Life Sleeping Outside Power, Osinbajo Advises Outgoing Govs / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by tribalistseun: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2019
all this just for 30,000 naira? if I hear
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by otokx(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2019
tribalistseun:
all this just for 30,000 naira? if I hear

Thanks for coming follow for body o, if you know, you know.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Tapout:
pls push this to front page... People need to see this..

With all the public funds These old fools steal, they cant even provide a healthy accommodation for those incharge of conducting elections that will bring them into power in order for them to steal more funds angry. I'm currently at one of the camps on the island in lagos and I can tell u its the same story(i wonder what the faith of those on the mainland will be especially in places like ikorodu) . People are sleeping on the ground like dogs. Others who a lucky are sleeping on benches and these are individuals that a meant to conduct a whole presidential election in a few hours time. I myself can't even sleep cos the whole place is infested with mosquitoes.... I never knew this is what ad hoc staff go through for elections until this very moment. I swear This is very very bad. Like I never expected such a thing. I've totally lost hope in this country

Modified: i know some people will be like I wasn't forced to do it, but I forgot to mention I'm a Corp member. Just decided to participate for the sake of the experience.(u can only do nysc once) I have no regrets tho cos if not of this, when I hear someone complaining about this, I might not know it's this horrible

Which experience? Na the money no dey lie. You fit do am for experience alone grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2019
wolverine1987:

same here these ones are enjoying by this time we couldn't even sleep
will you shattap?? What is enjoyable there? Suffer na suffer. During your 2015 the economy wasn't like this. So Mr man, na u even enjoy sef. Yeye, trying to form strong man. They're paying this kids 30k in this economy and look what they're going through. 30k was 65k during 2015.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Stevezig: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2019
This is even small, if you know how they suffered us in Ota, had to leave there around 10:25pm, back to Lag
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Part 2 nxt week
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Will Nigeria ever get it right?
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by comffy(f): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2019
DoyenExchange:
Change the change! We are Overwhelmingly ATIKULATED! grin

This practice has been since inception. I slept outside INEC office in 2011 when I was serving then. It was PDP era then. The first election was also cancelled in 2011. So, stop wailing.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by MrPresident1: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Youths obeying the clarion call grin

You do as you are told mehn cheesy wink
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by gentlezypher: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2019
the kind cold wey wire me today eh, Inec just punished us
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Sojicool(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Although l am not an NYSC member and I didn't sleep outside I slept in my house and planning to get to polling unite early before I read the postponment of the election.

Now let me tell you guy something we too can postpone the election as well buy telling them we can not work unless they provide us with a good accommodations, remember we didn't collect training allowance of about 9k each.

The body NYSC can be used to Fight For this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Tapout:

Bro i swear it's a very pathetic situation... Like first of all no one (not even an inec official) even came to address us, like atlest to aknowledge that we all arrived safely.we were just told at the lga to locate our rac and that was it. No light (I'm currently using a power bank) , nothing at all. What is it going to cost the federal government to provide atlest a healthy accommodation for ad hoc staff for just one night, one freaking night!!! Geez!!! angry go to transcorp Hilton and see how much they spend there for a night. Bunch of heartless criminals. u can't imagine how Happy i am that the election has been postponed, like I haven't slept since 1pm yesterday. Was thinking of how i was going to stand through out the election process...crazy stuff man, crazy stuff.
Nobody send you this thing, you registered for it so stop complaining. Just like a soldier sent to the battle field and he's complaining , na who send you join army before. ?
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Rickyzagy: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Damn, I feel for you bro! Only if the youth can reject all these analog politicians for new breeds, once that can transform this country into the likes of Dubai, South Africa, U.K and the rest.

May God bless and reward all your efforts!
what can you do. When ipob was saying no referendum no election you were attacking them.

Face the monster you follow create
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by otokx(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Sojicool:
Although l am not an NYSC member and I didn't sleep outside I slept in my house and planning to get to polling unite early before I read the prosproment of the election.

Now let me tell you guy something we too can postpone the election as well buy telling them we can not work unless they provide us with a good accommodations, remember we didn't collect training allowance of about 9k each.

The body NYSC can be used to Fight For this.

The speed with which you will be replaced, Usain bolt will just clap hand.

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by connkg(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
This is why the mindset of today's youth is susceptible to crime.
How much has been given? Families relocated, monies diverted to other things. All lost for a repeat?!
When one defaults against the government, does the government pay?
Was this to discourage the voters? How many will do this again next week?
Bank ATMs debited but did not pay, things went up and everyone tried to secure himself, spending more than usual. All from the same Nigerian's pocket?
Dear GOD...

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Na Lie joor.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Which experience? Na the money no dey lie. You fit do am for experience alone grin
Don't mind them. Nobody dey force them do adhoc staff. Na them dey register for am coz of the paltry 35k wey no even sure and dem go still dey complain .. Nonsense. I hate when I read such.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Thetruthshallse(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
So what are the billions of naira budget for inec year in year out since 2016 till date are used for? The almighty father in heaven, if it is the sins of our forefathers that makes this country to be this disjointed, heavenly father have mercy. To the wicked ones that think that their wicked ways will not be rewarded, newsflash it's only a matter of time. Young ones my heart is with you, there will definitely be a better tomorrow for you all in the mighty name of JESUS. Some might be wondering why I'm all religious on this; its because in the affairs of men God is interested.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria JAGAR JAGAR angry
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by bayocanny: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2019
chigoziem10:
This one is rice & beans compared to what happened in my area, people slept in farms with mosquito & cold for comfort. God punish FG & INEC for me biko
I hope you are not among those that slept in the farm

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2019
I am weeping inside for this country right now. Look at how people that will conduct Presidential election are being treated.

Its so unfortunate to be a Nigerian right now. We have turned to laughing stocks among the comity of nations. How much is gonna cost INEC and Fed govt to arrange decent accommodation for this fresh graduates? What if some of them are being attacked by boko haram member or something?

If you have seen how systems work in a sane countries, you will realize that everything is totally wrong in Nigeria. You need to hear how BBC is analysing our failure to conduct the election today. I am even scared for coming generations if this country will not turn to second Somalia by then.

If Nigerians don't take their destinies into their hands, things will continue to degenerate.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by MajorLanister: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2019
and still, the election got postponed...
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by NoToPile: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Theres a budget for accomodation i supppose.

After people have gone to stock up the house, children from boarding school are back, will they go back on tuesday to come back thursday again.

Some people have even travelled.

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by BlueAir: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Damn, I feel for you bro! Only if the youth can reject all these analog politicians for new breeds, once that can transform this country into the likes of Dubai, South Africa, U.K and the rest.

May God bless and reward all your efforts!
they should at least have given them camp tents to use
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by babsbolad: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2019
DoyenExchange:
Change the change! We are Overwhelmingly ATIKULATED! grin
Dumb statement dude! Aren't they all the same? The so-called candidate you hype to high heaven was part of the system in the past. Was it in anyway better then? I guess no. I pray we'll all grow out of this mentality of worshiping Nigerian politicians for personal aggrandizement/benefits or ethnic reasons

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by ungara17: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Which state, local government, ward and polling unit. Let the world see and know how we are suffering and for easy tracking and follow up.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by denjjy(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2019
the cold here in Zamfara state is very bizarre. we were all lying on bare ground in an open stadium.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Tapout:

With all the public funds These old fools steal, they cant even provide a healthy accommodation for those incharge of conducting elections that will bring them into power in order for them to steal more funds angry. I'm currently at one of the camps on the island in lagos and I can tell u its the same story(i wonder what the faith of those on the mainland will be especially in places like ikorodu) . People are sleeping on the ground like dogs. Others who a lucky are sleeping on benches and these are individuals that a meant to conduct a whole presidential election in a few hours time. I myself can't even sleep cos the whole place is infested with mosquitoes.... I never knew this is what ad hoc staff go through for elections until this very moment. I swear This is very very bad. Like I never expected such a thing. I've totally lost hope in this country

Modified: i know some people will be like I wasn't forced to do it, but I forgot to mention I'm a Corp member. Just decided to participate for the sake of the experience.(u can only do nysc once) I have no regrets tho cos if not of this, when I hear someone complaining about this, I might not know it's this horrible

Shot that your mouth, they will share them their material all night so they are they there to sleep? No!

So stop shouting foul as if this is the first time
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
If my girlfriend or brother or sister was a corper and wants to try this, I'll send her the money instead. All of this for just 35k? Haba! angry

3 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Tapout:

I have told myself never to participate in any adhoc election again after what I saw in INEC 2015 process... God saved me with Gun shot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.