Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (65692 Views)

Don’t Spend Your Life Sleeping Outside Power, Osinbajo Advises Outgoing Govs / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
babsbolad:
Dumb statement dude! Aren't they all the same? The so-called candidate you hype to high heaven was part of the system in the past. Was it in anyway better then? I guess no. I pray we'll all grow out of this mentality of worshiping Nigerian politicians for personal aggrandizement/benefits or ethnic reasons
But it was better then to be honest.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Cherez: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2019
wristbangle:

What is the point being a country's citizen who received worse slave trade treatment to its' colonial masters?

Between obedience is better than sacrifice., I warned a young chap not to participate in these stupid INEC ad-hoc staff exercise but she refused. Aside feeling feverish, dizziness and other health risk symptoms is knocking which is her complaint.

These pictures are child's play compared to other polling units in the country. Some sleep on bare floor filled with filth & garbage. The stupid 30k ain't worth it. Please health is wealth. Know the kind of risk you should take, not this kind. This country ain't worth taking sacrifice for.

The funny thing is the children of politicians, INEC staff and top people will be overseas now.
WRISTBANGLE my guy,
You know most Nigerians are yet to find out that the common thing between our elites (politicians especially ) is that; THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by higgs: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
What did INEC do with the billions budgeted for these elections? Postponing elections on election day,no decent accommodation for ad hoc staff.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2019
I actually wept seeing this. And to think that upon all this, the election has been postponed.

Oh Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
all these for nothing, hope they enjoyed their party.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by gcof(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
alfaman3:
The joys of living in a warm country.
we often take it for granted
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by sirkendeman: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2019
And the election was postponed after all these stress
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Vokians(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Not really good state at all. Service to father land does not mean this. There Supposed to be proper logistics for them.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Ebowo(f): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2019
chigoziem10:
This one is rice & beans compared to what happened in my area, people slept in farms with mosquito & cold for comfort. God punish FG & INEC for me biko
You dye vex o

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by iamakinfemi(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2019
Some

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Ebowo(f): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2019
gcof:
we often take it for granted
Benue is not warm like before, very cold
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by iamakinfemi(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Po for a whole presidential election

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Ebowo(f): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Don't mind them. Nobody dey force them do adhoc staff. Na them dey register for am coz of the paltry 35k wey no even sure and dem go still dey complain .. Nonsense. I hate when I read such.
That sounds like "soldiers are not supposed to protest" that Oga at d top taught u... so if you are a worker in an organisation, because you applied for d job , you should be treated any how ? That is not fair...

2 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2019
The shithole is doomed!
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by laprince(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2019
alfaman3:
The joys of living in a warm country.

Walai. Try this in US now, na death be the next.
Frost bite. lol
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Rexmy(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Why is everyone dumb in this part of the world!
Ontop 35k!
I don't think a sane person that values all the suffering years in school should be seen risking his/her life like this.
Accepting one's fate with no protest under this kind of condition is not acceptable to one's pride.
If these people had protested against this act of injustice, they would have stand a chance of being respected and treated with respect in a future event. We should learn to be able to survive with rejections when our lives and health are at stake.
Actions speak volume!
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by sogodihno: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2019
folajoko:
And the president still thinks youths are lazy without provision of employment...it's a shame, Buhari and supporters are shameless, look what they are going through to earn less than $200...lets be sincere we need capable hands in Nigeria not a man that cannot operate iPhone, talk more of job creation, I am not atiku fan but I'd vote for him to unsit the incompetent lifeless man, crime rate in Nigeria is increasing daily because of poverty and it's funny how some people are still blindfolded with the blocking of linkages lies and corruption fight, Buhari has no plan for Nigeria trust me he is just about power ...I could write all night about how angry I am knowing some Nigerians still believe in failure (Buhari) he has failed before, he will fail again if reelected

well, as long as Atiku remains the opposition, we will vote Buhari, we can't elect thief, get that.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Novation:
Reports has it that some of AD-HOC STAFF who are due to work in the 2019 presidential elections have to sleep outside without protection and proper accommodation.
this country cnt work
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2019
babsbolad:
Dumb statement dude! Aren't they all the same? The so-called candidate you hype to high heaven was part of the system in the past. Was it in anyway better then? I guess no. I pray we'll all grow out of this mentality of worshiping Nigerian politicians for personal aggrandizement/benefits or ethnic reasons
Love, don't hate! Tolerate other people's views.

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
comffy:

This practice has been since inception. I slept outside INEC office in 2011 when I was serving then. It was PDP era then. The first election was also cancelled in 2011. So, stop wailing.
Brother/Sister, learn to love and not to hate other people's views.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by leriment: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2019
The Ad-hoc staffs sleeps outside like dogs while the paid workers sleeps in hotels after collecting millions in bribe.. yet the poverty wrecked youths won't even know that if they pull out days to the election.. they can even send Inec into panic and use the opportunity to make better demands.. but no.. Adolf Hitler said it. pluck the feather of a hen.. throw food to it and it will still run after you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2019
DoyenExchange:
Love, don't hate! Tolerate other people's views.

God bless You

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by toprealman: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2019
For how much? Nigerian graduates sef.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
comffy:

This practice has been since inception. I slept outside INEC office in 2011 when I was serving then. It was PDP era then. The first election was also cancelled in 2011. So, stop wailing.
Sister, learn to love and not to hate other people's views.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by FantasticJ: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Novation:
This is totally wicked

I was an adhoc staff in 2007, 2011 and I also participated in several supplementary elections, this was how we slept outside. It's not new, so don't blame Buhari as if he's the architect of your generational problems.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigerians in their usual manner of Sentimental emotional judgments.

In as much as I condem this incident it does not mean that this is how they were treated all over the country. Most corpers were also given a befitting accommodation.

We are only interested in posting evey single negativity in our dear nation.

As if this is how INEC corper officials are being treated all over the county .

Why not share pictures of other corpers who were properly treated also side by side with this .

This is just an incident which is condemning anyways but that does not mean that this is how they are treated all over the country.
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Tapout(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

Shot that your mouth, they will share them their material all night so they are they there to sleep? No!

So stop shouting foul as if this is the first time

oga Sharap that your dirty mouth u bloody bastard... angry angry Did u see where I stated that there was no inec official on ground?? Even the so called election that was postponed, it was online we got the info. Nobody still came to tell us shit!!! Okay let me agree with u that we were not there to sleep, Do they share election materials in the dark without security ?? U didn't also see where I made mention that there was no light and security?? If u don't have any thing tangible to say just go bk to bed. To think uve been on nairaland since 2010 and still spilled this trash beats my imagination. Dumb old fool angry angry angry no just vex me this morning abeg.

1 Like

Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by Moukandjo: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
folajoko:
And the president still thinks youths are lazy without provision of employment...it's a shame, Buhari and supporters are shameless, look what they are going through to earn less than $200...lets be sincere we need capable hands in Nigeria not a man that cannot operate iPhone, talk more of job creation, I am not atiku fan but I'd vote for him to unsit the incompetent lifeless man, crime rate in Nigeria is increasing daily because of poverty and it's funny how some people are still blindfolded with the blocking of linkages lies and corruption fight, Buhari has no plan for Nigeria trust me he is just about power ...I could write all night about how angry I am knowing some Nigerians still believe in failure (Buhari) he has failed before, he will fail again if reelected
Sharap! Nawa for all these people with short memories who can't remember where Nigeria is coming from!
Can you remind us of the wonderful accommodation inec provided its ad hoc staff when the shameless international thief was VP & when the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke was president?
Re: INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) by adeshola1(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2019
this is truly sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic / Femi Adesina: They Said Nothing Was Happening, How About These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.