Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Hhhhh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hhhhh (1233 Views)

hhhhh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hhhhh by dudesexy111: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2019
...::
Re: Hhhhh by Pauling: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2019
carry her go meet mama for village..........
Re: Hhhhh by solz007(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Just keep showing her you Love Her & The age gap doesn't matter
Re: Hhhhh by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mtcheeew.. Just a year? My last gf back then in school was 3years older than me. As a sharp guy, I added 4years to mine. We dated. Now she's married with 2kids and she's wondering why I'm still single. grin

But since you wanna marry this one, I'll advise you keep doing what you've been doing. If she's secure enough, then you don't have a problem. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Hhhhh by tee59(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
How is this a problem?
Re: Hhhhh by coolestofall(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bro u hv done ur part well. U comforted n assured her u fine with it. Its now left to her, but give her a timeline to do so, as u cant wait 4ever.
Re: Hhhhh by LarryHooper: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nothing bad if u can arrange yourself well. Back then I dated and fvcked girls way older than me. That was because though I was very young but I had a very old face and mature physique so it wasn't noticeable at all. Some were even more than 6-7 years older but they never knew. All the same sha na Africa we carry age matter for relationship like groundnut. In developed countries they care less about these things.

3 Likes

Re: Hhhhh by dudesexy111: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks guyz i are really appreciate.......
Re: Hhhhh by dudesexy111: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ggggg
Re: Hhhhh by Ains(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2019
tee59:
How is this a problem?
Babe.
Re: Hhhhh by Femi316: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
dudesexy111:
Hi guys i need your advice i have been dating this girl for a year and she told me her age 25 but when i saw she was a year older than me i had to lie to her that am same age with her real age 24 because i really love her but ever since then it has been bothering me so i had to just tell her yesterday...she told me i should have told her from the start that she is pained but still love me but i feel she might change to me very soon i just have that feeling.....what your advice guys should i just get ready for anything that will happen i have told her from my side that i dont see the age has a problem and i am ready to settle down with her that nobody can make my decision for me i just dont know how her own side will be....thanks
......forget about the age if you truely love her.....but don't show any level of direspect to her......?

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Flogs Woman Who Slept With Her Husband(video). / Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems / Mexico's Olosho End Up Homeless As Coronavirus Keeps Clients At Hme, Shuts Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.