Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems (1241 Views)

Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by bigpriik: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2019
From my little experience in life I noticed that guys who are afraid of approaching
women always end up with undeserving and troublesome and manipulative women ,A guy that has not conquered his fear of approaching women will surely have problems with relationship because he depends on luck and chance or money to get him a girl ,and as a result will miss out on opportunities of meeting good women even if they are starring at his face .
such guys will be easy to manipulated by women because if he luckily finds a girl he will fall in love with all his heart because he feels women are difficult to come by and the woman will feel his weakness and get turned off by it.
most women do not want a guy they can control
so the guy is bound to suffer if he can't control the woman because of fear of loosing her.

learn how to approach women today from wherever you can so you don't become a puppet to women who don't deserve you?
cheers
bigpriik.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2019
It's 12:41 go to bed, Son.
Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by phintohlar(f): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2019
Shoro niyen
Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by inahlot(m): 2:18am On Jul 26, 2019
very true
Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2019
phintohlar:
Shoro niyen
see better pikin.

Guys make una come join me bombard this fine girl with pms. If I can’t have her, one of us must. angry
Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2019

1 Share

Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 26, 2019
stupidity:
see better pikin.

Guys make una come join me bombard this fine girl with pms. If I can’t have her, one of us must. angry
she don get multiple boyfriends, so no need for that
Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by phintohlar(f): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
stupidity:
see better pikin.

haba wetin i dey sell nah
Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by mafiano1986: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
People with no self confidence and self esteem, inferiority complex are the ones who have this problem.
Re: Guys Who Don't Know How To Approach Women Will Have Problems by bigpriik: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
mafiano1986:
People with no self confidence and self esteem, inferiority complex are the ones who have this problem.

many men suffer from it but they don't wanna improve themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best?(photos) / Why Does The Iphone 11 Have So Many Cameras / AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.