Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) (6929 Views)

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Hisduchess(f): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bloooody:

Look at this ugly thing.
Just say you committed abortion.

you are pathetic. where is ur brain located? are you from daura cos you sound like a dul.lard.am ain't sure you are upto 15 for spewing that shii up there
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hisduchess:

you are pathetic. where is ur brain located? are you from daura cos you sound like a dul.lard.am ain't sure you are upto 15 for spewing that shii up there
ignore the sociopath pls
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by amakadihot87(f): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
DavidEsq:

McDowells is a wonderful cure, believe me. I got it for my wife and she sings on such days. Make sure its the brandy and not the whisky brand o
......I have tried it......it increases the intensity of the flow
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Bloooody(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hisduchess:

I must have offended you, Sorry the truth HURTS
By the way am probably old enough to Fvck your mother.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Adasun(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:

Strong woman
what is strong about her? Our mothers go through dis and never complain.

She can't even give birth naturally. Mtcheeew sad
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Adasun(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zither:
Ladies, I have ever-increasing respect for you. What you guys endure...wow...so, so much. Kudos to you all.
is it compare to what men go through?

Mtcheew so much trash.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by goodnewscliff(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
so becos of this one naa,,,, dem strong?
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by gizmoh27(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
C aw dey crying coz of mens pain....av dey ever hit u wit case 5 on ur bals?u wil swear neva a play ball again
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by earthsync(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
amakadihot87:
.....lol the head coming out is the final battle,then you have to brace up for the final pain.......you don't give up even if youlr vagina is tearing into pieces

I once watched a slow mo video of a woman giving birth and boy was it terrifying embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Hisduchess(f): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bloooody:

I must have offended you, Sorry the truth HURTS
By the way am probably old enough to Fvck your mother.

don't talk shii about my mother before I curse that HB pencil between ur legs.everything doesn't start and end online.it can be very very serious sometimes. stay clear from this moniker u don't know me and I don't know u either so stay clear before ur 10mb lands u into trouble.I fight people with everything in my arsenal when they do shii with my family.so be warned.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by creedencity(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
I can't explain oo ..but the pain is out of this world. sometimes it makes me,imagine how difficult child-bearing is..women are really Strong..

She's the only human that ever discussed with the serpent.
She's the only human that bleeds for 4-7 days and remains alive.

who told u to consume that apple. truly before warned is before harmed
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by DavidEsq(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
amakadihot87:
......I have tried it......it increases the intensity of the flow
Oh dear. I guess the flow is for 3 days?
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by MissJoy29(f): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
sassysure:

The pain reduces as one age, believe me. Mine was case study.
The fear of experiencing pains like that again made me opt for cs during pregnancy even if there is no complication.

I faint anyhow or near fainting. Long circle. Heavy bleeding and the worst is that my body is allergic to pads.
During my first cs while I was still semi unconscious, pad was used. By the time I woke up the rashes was out of this world.
The Dr was wondering how I have infection and it wasn't detected before surgery.
Had to tell her it was allergy. Either tampons or good old toilet tissues.
Life of a woman kiss
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by MissJoy29(f): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
sassysure:

The pain reduces as one age, believe me. Mine was case study.
The fear of experiencing pains like that again made me opt for cs during pregnancy even if there is no complication.

I faint anyhow or near fainting. Long circle. Heavy bleeding and the worst is that my body is allergic to pads.
During my first cs while I was still semi unconscious, pad was used. By the time I woke up the rashes was out of this world.
The Dr was wondering how I have infection and it wasn't detected before surgery.
Had to tell her it was allergy. Either tampons or good old toilet tissues.
Life of a woman kiss
Wow! Allergy for pads? That's a new one for me. I can only imagine the sheer number of tampons and tissues you use! Ever tried menstrual cups?

I know a friends whose period got worse as they aged o!
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Ismaxtr3(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

How much blood u dey commot 4-7 days wey go make you die before? Blood wey no fit fill one tea spoon? Moreover na residual blood from unfertilised ova , no be the main blood from your system be that..
nic me post.. just what I just about to say
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Dollypizzle13(f): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I had one so bad in 200level that the doctors gave me a blood transfusion and had to put me on birth control when it happened the second month.
Birth control pills help to reduce the pain
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by DavidEsq(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hisduchess:

don't talk shii about my mother before I curse that HB pencil between ur legs.everything doesn't start and end online.it can be very very serious sometimes. stay clear from this moniker u don't know me and I don't know u either so stay clear before ur 10mb lands u into trouble.I fight people with everything in my arsenal when they do shii with my family.so be warned.
Omo see para. U be dibia cry?
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by oyetpel(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Adasun:
what is strong about her? Our mothers go through dis and never complain.

She can't even give birth naturally. Mtcheeew sad

My thoughts too. What is strong about her?

Everyone has a role to play. Men go through a lot too.

It is a must a female must menstruate, if a female doesn't then she is like a man without testis.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Bloooody(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hisduchess:

Keep barking you dog.
Am sure you believe in voodoo
Useless thing
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dollypizzle13:

Birth control pills help to reduce the pain
no. Just the flow. For the pain, I injected painkillers.

The flow was the worst, had to be changing pads every two hours when doubled andsometimes hourly for the first 2 days. and had to be wearing black throughout the week to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Eroms4life17(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
there was this day I returned from work, knocked on my door but no response. called my girl line she was not picking up. So I peeped from the window and found her rolling on the floor holding her tummy. she was struggling to open the door from inside when I saw her. I thought she was dieing. The girl was just laughing at me, still in pain. Women are strong oo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Eroms4life17(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bloooody:

Keep barking you dog.
Am sure you believe in voodoo
Useless thing
My brother take it easy. In this faceless forum nobody know who is who. This one pass voodoo matter.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hisduchess:

HB pencil. I don die.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by amakadihot87(f): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
DavidEsq:

Oh dear. I guess the flow is for 3 days?
no 4 days with heavier flow
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by oyetpel(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eroms4life17:
there was this day I returned from work, knocked on my door but no response. called my girl line she was not picking up. So I peeped from the window and found her rolling on the floor holding her tummy. she was struggling to open the door from inside when I saw her. I thought she was dieing. The girl was just laughing at me, still in pain. Women are strong oo

Its because there body is designed to go through it.

Its like saying a lioness is trying o, killing and feeding her cubs while a lion will just sleep or stay idle.

But its the lioness that will even tell you that you should mind your business because she knows the lion's duty is different.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by DavidEsq(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
amakadihot87:
no 4 days with heavier flow
But since u took the drink, it's painless now, right?
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Drguzzykola(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

How much blood u dey commot 4-7 days wey go make you die before? Blood wey no fit fill one tea spoon? Moreover na residual blood from unfertilised ova , no be the main blood from your system be that..

Residual blood from unfertilized ova ke undecided
Ova wey don dry up @mid cycle

Babe moreover, na Still d systemic blood
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I had one so bad in 200level that the doctors gave me a blood transfusion and had to put me on birth control when it happened the second month.

This bingo is on this thread again?

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
funmisticqueen:
yes but child birth takes longer with a big head coming out of you

U must be speaking from eight months abortion experience

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Deicide: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
HBPencil grin this would make for a good moniker
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Livecamp09:

U must be speaking from eight months abortion experience
such a pity. It is obvious your mum tried it with you and didn't succeed. Look how you turned out

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
such a pity. It is obvious your mum tried it with you and didn't succeed. Look how you turned out

U are a dog grin olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Effect Of Facebook On Relationships / "Real Men Eat Flesh Not Bone" Meet Anambra Man Set To Marry Plus Size Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.