Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) (6926 Views)

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by amakadihot87(f): 5:12am On Feb 17, 2019
DavidEsq:

But since u took the drink, it's painless now, right?
........the pain is less but the blood is more
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by DavidEsq(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2019
amakadihot87:
........the pain is less but the blood is more
Sori I just modified my comment. Its the whisky brand and not the brandy. Although I doubt if it would make any difference but I'm surprised u have more flow.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by 2Ballz(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

How much blood u dey commot 4-7 days wey go make you die before? Blood wey no fit fill one tea spoon? Moreover na residual blood from unfertilised ova , no be the main blood from your system be that..
A mere ignorance at display here. And this showed you may not be a female by sex.
Unfertilized ovum pass out quickly without spermatic activation, the medulla of the each follicle is not enough to cause menstruation and in actual fact goes atretic with the cortical aspect of that unfertilized egg.
Menstruation is systemic as it comes from the desquamation of the uterine lining following changes to hormones regulating her cycle.
Except an adult female has problem with her cycle, a normal period should be able to fill a tea spoon hundred of times. And as a matter of fact, this causes all women to be at risk to suffer iron related anaemia than the males.
Lastly, it is better to have a teaspoonful menstruation than not to have any.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Martinez39(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Amakavula:
I do have it once in a while, but my worst experience was in Junior secondary school. My stomach felt like someone was stabbing me. I tried to take buns and fanta before using the drugs I got from the school clinic, but couldn't.

I fainted during exams, holding my stomach, and was bleeding; lots of my class mates thought I had committed abortion ; D ; D

It wasn't funny, but the matron had to educate the class on what it was, and I got a class gift after returning to school. It got better with time now.

So ladies what are your experience with menstral cramps, how did you deal with it. Share younger ladies might need our experience.. cheers
You classmates and teacher were both good folks.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
2Ballz:

A mere ignorance at display here. And this showed you may not be a female by sex.
Unfertilized ovum pass out quickly without spermatic activation, the medulla of the each follicle is not enough to cause menstruation and in actual fact goes atretic with the cortical aspect of that unfertilized egg.
Menstruation is systemic as it comes from the desquamation of the uterine lining following changes to hormones regulating her cycle.
Except an adult female has problem with her cycle, a normal period should be able to fill a tea spoon hundred of times. And as a matter of fact, this causes all women to be at risk to suffer iron related anaemia than the males.
Lastly, it is better to have a teaspoonful menstruation than not to have any.

Who u be?
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Crossbow(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2019
I remember one of my very good friends coming to my room back in school days especially when it is severe, she will lie down on my bed and she'd shed tears quietly. Sometimes she told me to rub her stomach from side to side. I usually buy drugs for her too. I never had a girlfriend so she always ran to me for comfort when it starts, later she got herself a boyfriend.

Those times she caused being a woman and swore never to come back as a woman. I couldn't disagree.

undecided
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
Martinez39:
You classmates and teacher were both good folks.
awwwh thanks Martinez39 you are such a darling.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Amakavula:
awwwh thanks Martinez39 you are such a darling.

Hiya. Sent u a pm. Caveat: please do not check my posts, might fail that lol
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2019
My worst menstrual experience was the day I was writing waec, we were writing mathematics that day, my menses came out, the stress and everything pushed it out the more, I was so fukking stained, I still carried it moving from one seat to another to copy cause mathematics hard gan. After the exam, my friends told me my skirt is stained, damn! I went home typing a sweater on top of my skirt.
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Pat081:
My own question is do runs gals too do it because dia door always open 4 work
They put cotton wool in their pussy when menstruating so you won't know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by Pat081: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2019
Valerie47:
They put cotton wool in their pussy when menstruating so you won't know.
ok and guys will still have sex with them
Re: Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) by deramira(f): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2019
ever since i started my menses d 1st day is always veri painful accompanied with an headache,nausea,vomitinand loose stool.d worst menstrual cramp(i later found out it was a miscarriage) was almost 4 yrs ago.d pain woke me up at around 2 am i was bleedin heavily,i rushed to d bathroom to wash up didnt want any1 to wake up(even when i dey tink say na dat day i go die i was more concerned abt some1 seeing d blood,it was on d sheets& on d floor).to cut d long story short it was months later i went 2 d hospital(my period wasnt regular)that i found out it was a miscarriage when i never even suspected i had been pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace / I M At The Verge Of Snatching A Girl Away From Her Boyfriend. / My Wife Is Flirting With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.