Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy (6545 Views)

But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:16am On Feb 17, 2019
someone else is already giving her head,and she has experienced that its more sweeter than Penetration.... ...its either u give her the head or u loose her to d oda dude......am talking out of experience
Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by Chiziwiz123(m): 12:49am On Feb 17, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Girls? *Hands in the air, stamps feet*
Baba ooo

Can we chat on what's app
Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by Chiziwiz123(m): 12:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Amyrikal:

Going by your logic, we can say most guys that love blowjobs are gay too orrrr

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by lincsnuel: 12:51am On Feb 17, 2019
rex444:
shiiiiit! I tot this was fake till it happened to my cousin...na so him mouth swell like person wey kiss hippo

You dey whine me?

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by Delaw00(m): 12:54am On Feb 17, 2019
If you want the head coman collect it *in donjazzy voice*cheesy
Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by MissRaine69(f): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2019
This is why you should gravitate towards people who share the same preferences as yourself. None eaters should date non suckers problem solved. As it’s a bit hypocritical to expect suckerization when there is no eating.

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by Chiziwiz123(m): 12:58am On Feb 17, 2019
MissRaine69:
This is why you should gravitate towards people who share the same preferences as yourself. None eaters should date non suckers problem solved. As it’s a bit hypocritical to expect suckerization when there is no eating.

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by MissRaine69(f): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Chiziwiz123:

No

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by samdollas2004(m): 2:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Hahaha. U never sleep
MissRaine69:

No
Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by genieplus86(f): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2019
You can glean info from the open source. Google is your friend. Allister Crowley Sex magick , or the OTO Ordo Templi Orientis sex magick teachings. It includes Anal too. Make up your mind on what u think the consequences are depending on your religion or creed. I don't support it.
generationz:

so what are the consequences?
Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by Chiziwiz123(m): 2:20am On Feb 17, 2019
genieplus86:
You can glean info from the open source. Google is your friend. Allister Crowley Sex magick , or the OTO Ordo Templi Orientis sex magick teachings. It includes Anal too. Make up your mind on what u think the consequences are depending on your religion or creed. I don't support it.

Add me up on whatsapp
Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by khiaa(f): 2:34am On Feb 17, 2019
nwachukwu9:
My girlfriend also asked me for head, but i have never done that before, i cant imagine myself licking fluid from pussy, no way, i refused to do that, she said she get satisfied from that. I was shocked, most girls that like head are lesbians, that is how the get satisfied

I can't believe you wrote the bolded. When the clit is stimulated the woman becomes aroused, a sensation of euphoria begins, next comes the beautiful orgasm. Don't come back asking me do I know this because I am a lesbian. No, I am not a lesbian, I am a woman, therefore, I have experienced the joy. You boys really need to learn the woman's body. Didn't they teach you anything in health class? undecided My sympathy goes out to your girl.

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 17, 2019
MissRaine69:

Re: Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy by finest0007(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwachukwu9:
My girlfriend also asked me for head, but i have never done that before, i cant imagine myself licking fluid from pussy, no way, i refused to do that, she said she get satisfied from that. I was shocked, most girls that like head are lesbians, that is how the get satisfied

Just do it smiley .If it kills you, don't worry. You've got a special place in Valhalla.

How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex /