Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

So No More Biafran Referendum? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So No More Biafran Referendum? (4616 Views)

Why We Want Igbos To Have A Biafran Referendum- Northern Coalition(video) / The Question That Should Be Asked During The Biafran Referendum / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire On DSS, Claims “hundreds More Biafran Jews Airlifted From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Ojiofor: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

And you are now concerned about His parents

Hypocrite you should be more concerned about your life because living in nigeria is living in bondage cool

Ordinarily MNK will use Radio Biafra to raise hell over the whereabout of his parents if he is not having a deal with Buhari's government.
I know you have been living in Nigeria all your life and being a member of IPOB have made things really worst for you. I will continue to pray for your redemption.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Oburo iwe n'ewe m. O ebele ndi anumanu a n'eme mu.
Me,i am angry. They are now becoming offensive.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

all this is what is worrying you in a country where AK47 wielding Herdsmen kill thousands every year?

All this is your headache in a country where Boko Haram murder thousands every year and displace millions?

A Country where militants are holding communities hostage and destroying oil installation?

This is your headache in a country where armed bandits have made parts of the North 'no go' areas from Zamfara to Sokoto?

Classic case of somebody whose house is burning down but they are busy chasing wall Geko.
if care is not taken, IPOB would be worse off than these cases you are quoting...the more reason well meaning igbos as we are would have to speak up and annihilate this rubbish at its infancy. Boko Haram started with no violence.

I'd known from day one that the albino is just a common conman and I've been sounding that warning here for ages.

Nwannem use your uburu biko. kanu is just a narcissistic opportunist that have found a niche in our fondness for biafra.

Kanu should be shut up now before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Toketimt: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:
NNAMDI
Kanu keeps playing draft with the brain of his gullible followers.

He told them 16th of February will be their referendum day. That they should sit at home and be counted by spirits on that day

They started making noise, shouting no elections in Biafran land. Tearing posters etc.

Only for him to tell them a day to elections that the boycott has been lifted after their conditions were met.

Which conditions? Signed by the dead buhari or jubril?

So they will no longer have referendum?

This is How He told them Donald trump will give them Biafra and they were running the streets like fools shouting Donald trump.

He made sure he disenfranchised them, ensured they did not register for PVC, those that had burnt it. Only for him to tell them the boycott has been lifted a day to elections.

So since the Nigerian elections has been postponed till 23rd , has the Biafran Referendum also be postponed? Till what date?

How long will these people be scammed?

What is the content of the agreement? They don't know.

Who signed the agreement? They don't know

What are the conditions met? They don't know. All they know is that their supreme leader asked them not to vote.

Ipobians are gullible fools. They can't be redeemed.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

An asinine, useless comment. "Doing something" for the sake of doing something is no better than doing nothing, when that "something" is neither constructive, nor productive and only results in making a nuisance and laughingstock of yourselves.

Enumerating the acts of stupidity of IPOB, their cult leader and his followers would be a waste of my time. No self-respecting person would associate with a riffraff like your director. Unfortunately, many of our traumatized population in the East have lost all self-respect which is why they are pliable in the face of the manipulations of a fraudster and charlatan pressing their mumu buttons.
And your analogies are silly. Niger Delta militants had a clear, workable strategy to cripple the economy, until they got justice and the Nigerian government bowed to many of their demands. IPOB are the dumbest political movement I've ever seen in my life. I have no problems with their aspirations to secede from Nigeria. I have a problem with their dumb strategies which make no sense, and their crudity that manifests itself in little more than noisemaking, nuisance value.

They're the kind of dumb asses that told Ndigbo b'anyi to boycott elections (a political strategy I have never heard in my life) even when there is no conceivable gain from such stupidity.
[b]. [/b]Listening to Igbo traders spewing rubbish about Trump support or Israel support etc that they read in useless propaganda papers makes me despair for the education level of our people. The same kind of stupidity they manifested with the Buhari-Jubrin nonsense that was so laughable that American late night comedy shows were featuring their fake news.
[b]They are crude, uncouth and spew inflammatory rhetoric that have alienated Igbos from other Nigerians. If you want to read the most hateful Nigerians on the internet, go to an IPOB group on social media. They are so hateful that they even channel their hatred inwards at Igbos who don't share their sentiments. Frequent encounters with many beasts in their cult movement is the reason I speak in the aggressive tone that I do about IPOB. Because you can't reason and debate with many of them with civility. You can only address many of the cult followers as beasts.
The peddle cult-beliefs that are anathema to our values and have a twisted obsession with Israel and imagine themselves as Jews (which is why many of the mugus are always flying Israel flags upandan).
And as alluded earlier, they have a cult-like devotion to their leader who is a fraudster and charlatan. If Kanu told many of them to eat his faeces, they will crawl down and eat his faeces. No cult is a reasonable movement of well-formed principles/

All these have discredited them as a movement that any Igbo man of discernment and self-respect should associate himself with[/b].
They constantly circulate fake news to millions of their uneducated gullible followers.

They are crude, uncouth and spew inflammatory rhetoric that have alienated Igbos from other Nigerians. If you want to read the most hateful Nigerians on the internet, go to an IPOB group on social media. They are so hateful that they even channel their hatred inwards at Igbos who don't share their sentiments. Frequent encounters with many beasts in their cult movement is the reason I speak in the aggressive tone that I do about IPOB. Because you can't reason and debate with many of them with civility. You can only address many of the cult followers as beasts.
The peddle cult-beliefs that are anathema to our values and have a twisted obsession with Israel and imagine themselves as Jews (which is why many of the mugus are always flying Israel flags upandan).
And as alluded earlier, they have a cult-like devotion to their leader who is a fraudster and charlatan. If Kanu told many of them to eat his faeces, they will crawl down and eat his faeces. No cult is a reasonable movement of well-formed principles/

All these have discredited them as a movement that any Igbo man of discernment and self-respect should associate himself with.

[i][/i]You hit the nail right on the head with the above comments.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Toketimt:

Ipobians are gullible fools. They can't be redeemed.
Some are having sense small small.
All i can say is illiteracy is a disease.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Donelli: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
There are no "lower" Igbo men that Kanu and the cult of buffoons he manipulates from the UK. grin The reason why your lot are the biggest laughing stock in Nigeria, and the reason no Igbo men of calibre will ever associate themselves with your riffraff leader and his band of hooligans, thugs and dregs of Igbo society. Which is why you'll remain noisemaking riffraffs till thy kingdom come that will contribute nothing of worth to Igbo society.
Obi1kenobi:
Loads of strawman arguments.
1) I don't celebrate any independence day. I curse the day I was born in this god-forsaken shithole (which your aspirational Biafran paradise will be too as long as you choose riffraffs as the thought-leaders of your movement). My criticisms of IPOB foolishness has no connection with my feelings about Nigeria.
According to you, IPOB is the biggest laughing stock in Nigeria... Yet Nigeria is the biggest laughing stock in the world, no?

IPOB is the biggest laughing stock in Nigeria because IPOB is the loudest voice against the abnormalities of a supposed democracy. Now based on syllogism, which I assume you are knowledgeable about, if Nigeria laughs at IPOB and the world laughs at Nigeria it means the world and IPOB are on thesame accord, no?

You constantly contradict yourself and it makes me not take you seriously. You hate this sh1thole country, what calculated attempts have you made to correct the mess?

Let's assume for one moment that your continuous criticism of IPOB is out of genuine concern, how have you contacted the leadership of the organization to make your ideas known.

I am very sure your one of those who have given up, with no interest in doing anything, yet try to slander any attempt to do something about the system which you don't have the balls to do.

Shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Donelli:

According to you, IPOB is the biggest laughing stock in Nigeria... Yet Nigeria is the biggest laughing stock in the world, no?

IPOB is the biggest laughing stock in Nigeria because IPOB is the loudest voice against the abnormalities of a supposed democracy. Now based on syllogism, which I assume you are knowledgeable about, if Nigeria laughs at IPOB and the world laughs at Nigeria it means the world and IPOB are on thesame accord, no?

You constantly contradict yourself and it makes me not take you seriously. You hate this sh1thole country, what calculated attempts have you made to correct the mess?

Let's assume for one moment that your continuous criticism of IPOB is out of genuine concern, how have you contacted the leadership of the organization to make your ideas known.

I am very sure your one of those who have given up, with no interest in doing anything, yet try to slander any attempt to do something about the system which you don't have the balls to do.

Shame on you!

I honestly do not give a flying fvck about Nigeria and it's little delinquencies. But when it comes to the igbo tribe, I more personal.

what nnamdi kanu has done is make us, igbos, a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. What he's doing now would take us hundreds of years to recover from.

kanu had the chance to put the igbos on a pedestal and he squashed it. Now igbos are now seen more as unreasonable touts than anything else, all thanks to ipob.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

This thread is about IPOB. I can "worry" about 2 things or 10 things or 100 things at the same time. Your comment is as asinine as telling a football fan discussing football that "this is what you're worrying about when Boko Haram are killing people". If you want to open a thread to discuss Boko Haram, you're free to. Else, if you have nothing else of substance to debate on my critiques of IPOB, jeje go and rest and stop wasting my time with irrelevancies.

Yes this thread is about IPOB but IPOB has become a national issue. An impartial person must judge IPOB based on the circumstances on the ground as well as how other groups are agitating

I cannot be criticising the IPOB in my front yard who has only a flag and his mouth, while I have an Islamic fundamentalist in my backyard armed with AK47

I cannot judge IPOB for spewing bad rhetoric when others are spewing bullets and bombs.

I cannot be focused on hate speech when others are slaughtering people on a daily basis inside the so called "one Nigeria". The death of one person is greater than all the hate speech in the world

I cannot be a human being if I see that hundreds of unarmed IPOB are being shot and killed but not one single Killer Herdsman who slaughter thousands every year, has ever been killed.

I have a friend who came back to the East without his right leg due to Boko Haram. I have a family friend who had to run from Kaduna down to the East with her 3 kids in the Middle of the Night when they came for Christians. My cousin who was studying in Uniport was nearly killed when militants attacked Portharcourt. You really think these people are concerned about IPOB who didn't touch anybody? They know where the real problem is.

Where you would have had argument against IPOB is if Nigeria had been a united, peaceful progressive country anchored on the rule of law. It is then that people can say that IPOB are stiring up trouble where none exists.

But in a situation like Nigeria where others are killing, raping, burning down communities, driving people into refugee camps, I will come and be criticising IPOB about what they said or didn't say? Even Afenifere Chieftain and elder statesman, Ayo Adebanjo said in an interview that it would be deceitful of him to criticise IPOB when everyone else is doing much worse than IPOB, even political parties.

As long as IPOB stands for the freedom of Igbos, they will always have the support of the majority because we all know that Nigeria is a sinking ship

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by depato88(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

It's unfortunate that none of the followers of the scammer Kanu has any answers to the questions.

That's how he disappeared after enjoying his loot, decided to appear in Israel to deceive them with religion. Told the Israel and their army was coming to fight for them. Today he has return home to the same UK he told them is their enemy.

You got a point
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:
if care is not taken, IPOB would be worse off than these cases you are quoting...the more reason well meaning igbos as we are would have to speak up and annihilate this rubbish at its infancy. Boko Haram started with no violence.

I'd known from day one that the albino is just a common conman and I've been sounding that warning here for ages.

Nwannem use your uburu biko. kanu is just a narcissistic opportunist that have found a niche in our fondness for biafra.

Kanu should be shut up now before it's too late.

If IPOB was going to be armed and killing people, they would have been that way a long time ago. Hundreds of unarmed IPOB members have been killed by the authorities, but still, IPOB hasn't touched anybody. It takes a lot of self control to watch your friend and brother get killed and not retaliate in kind. This isn't about Kanu, I don't have to believe in Kanu to believe in the freedom of my people. Even if Kanu is the biggest narcissist in world, I will stand with whoever stands for the freedom of my people. I'm looking at the message, not the messenger

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

If IPOB was going to be armed and killing people, they would have been that way a long time ago. Hundreds of unarmed IPOB members have been killed by the authorities, but still, IPOB hasn't touched anybody. It takes a lot of self control to watch your friend and brother get killed and not retaliate in kind. This isn't about Kanu, I don't have to believe in Kanu to believe in the freedom of my people. Even if Kanu is the biggest narcissist in world, I will stand with whoever stands for the freedom of my people. I'm looking at the message, not the messenger

Shut up. you are not talking to an Huasa fulani.

Nwanne e bibum na aba. I've seen IPOB kill police officers , burn police offices, destroy covets at Ngwa road , threaten and beat up traders that open shop on no movement days, loot shops of innocent traders that do not obey their seat at home command.

I've listened to kanu live on radio issue instructions to his minions to go kill someone.

swear with Arusi bee unu that IPOB has never killed a soul....swear.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Donelli: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

I honestly do not give a flying fvck about Nigeria and it's little delinquencies. But when it comes to the igbo tribe, I more personal.

what nnamdi kanu has done is make us, igbos, a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. What he's doing now would take us hundreds of years to recover from.

kanu had the chance to put the igbos on a pedestal and he squashed it. Now igbos are now seen more as unreasonable touts than anything else, all thanks to ipob.

At least I can understand your sentiment.
So we are no longer a laughing stock in Nigeria but in the world now?
My question is, what has he done that has made us a laughing stock and explain to me, please, the damage(s) that would warrant hundreds of years of recovery?

What you're saying (unreasonable touts louts) does not align with the "MOST PEACEFUL FREEDOM FIGHTERS" tag according to amnesty international.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2019
Donelli:

At least I can understand your sentiment.
So we are no longer a laughing stock in Nigeria but in the world now?
My question is, what has he done that has made us a laughing stock and explain to me, please, the damage(s) that would warrant hundreds of years of recovery?

What you're saying (unreasonable touts louts) does not align with the "MOST PEACEFUL FREEDOM FIGHTERS" tag according to amnesty international.
how can you for instance be supporting election boycott in a country you are still part off? and going all around threatening people not to come out and exercise their rights to vote? have you seen anywhere in the world that has happen? and you want people to take you seriously after that?

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
kanu is a terrorist. He is not wanted in the SE. The few SS managing him have denounced him.
You can keep calling me whatever, but the fact remains that kanu has no say in what happens in the SE.
Terrorism includes creating fear, panic and anxiety. Illiterate Igbos think it is only when you have killed people that you are labeled a terrorist.

Nnamdi Kanu remains the only leader in the SE, MNK controls the 5 state of the SE just tell me one person who has such influence in the entire SE cool , MNK is the only man that commands millions of followers without giving or promising them shishi grin grin

Well in nigeria IPOB are terrorist but developed countries like Israel, UK and many more are housing them shocked shocked while the international communities view fulani herdsmen as terrorist while nigeria sees them as freedom fighter grin grin nwanyionitsha don't forget to surrender your ancestral land to peaceful fulani herdsmen in order to remain alive tongue
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Kahujadekadura: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Their is no facking document anywhere. Kanu is a terrorist.
Ohaneze ndi igbo we know.
Chief Nnia Nwodo we know.
They speak for us.
Selfish lots is a name for kanu and his useless ipob. Do you guys even think of the problems and embarrassment you created for Abaribe and kanus other sureties?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Donelli: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:
how can you for instance be supporting election boycott in a country you are still part off? and going all around threatening people not to come out and exercise their rights to vote? have you seen anywhere in the world that has happen? and you want people to take you seriously after that?
Is that all?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Kahujadekadura: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Their is no facking document anywhere. Kanu is a terrorist.
Ohaneze ndi igbo we know.
Chief Nnia Nwodo we know.
They speak for us.
Selfish lots is a name for kanu and his useless ipob. Do you guys even think of the problems and embarrassment you created for Abaribe and kanus other sureties?
All these represent u and Kanu is mine.
What is now d prob?

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Donelli:

Is that all?

just pointed one of their shenanigans to you. Honestly don't have time for ipob crap today.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Ordinarily MNK will use Radio Biafra to raise hell over the whereabout of his parents if he is not having a deal with Buhari's government.
I know you have been living in Nigeria all your life and being a member of IPOB have made things really worst for you. I will continue to pray for your redemption.

Pray for yourself Ojiofor your are living in the world poverty capital with 90 million poor people grin grin grin Ojiofor are you one of them

When was the last time you were concerned about your parents Your parents lack good healthcare, poor welfare, hunger/poverty, insecurity and you are here showing concern about a King and his throne grin grin grin

APC&PDP have looted your brain Ojiofor cool
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Nnamdi Kanu remains the only leader in the SE, MNK controls the 5 state of the SE just tell me one person who has such influence in the entire SE cool , MNK is the only man that commands millions of followers without giving or promising them shishi grin grin

Well in nigeria IPOB are terrorist but developed countries like Israel, UK and many more are housing them shocked shocked while the international communities view fulani herdsmen as terrorist while nigeria sees them as freedom fighter grin grin nwanyionitsha don't forget to surrender your ancestral land to peaceful fulani herdsmen in order to remain alive tongue

nnamdi kanu is like an average Nigerian pastor....promising people an edorado while skimming off the little cents they have in their pockets.

Lazurus mouka of choosen control more gullibles than kanu.

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
naijapips04:
[/s]

Laslas erection was boycotted.

ASUU boycotted educational activities and you are not worried. Election boycott is not a crime, it's a sign to show displeasure of the system. Democracy is the govt of the people by the people and for the people and without the support of the people there is no democracy...

You only remember your right to vote but neglects your right to basic amenities are you not insane

How do you hold your leaders responsible when the fail to give you basic amenities Boycott election and discard them of the power
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Laslas erection was boycotted.

ASUU boycotted educational activities and you are not worried. Election boycott is not a crime, it's a sign to show displeasure of the system. Democracy is the govt of the people by the people and for the people and without the support of the people there is no democracy...

You only remember your right to vote but neglects your right to basic amenities are you not insane

How do you hold your leaders responsible when the fail to give you basic amenities Boycott election and discard them of the power

you can boycott election by yourself, nobody gives a flying fvck. but going about threatening that there would be no election in the entire SE, burning posters....going about threatening persons that are ready to vote ? you are no different from Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
naijapips04:

nnamdi kanu is like an average Nigerian pastor....promising people an edorado while skimming off the little cents they have in their pockets.

Lazurus mouka of choosen control more gullibles than kanu.
[/s]

Nigeria a rich country with the highest poor people grin grin grin
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
naijapips04:

you can boycott election by yourself, nobody gives a flying fvck. but going about threatening that there would be no election in the entire SE, burning posters....going about threatening persons that are ready to vote ? you are no different from Boko Haram.
[/s]

Power belongs to the people
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Nigeria a rich country with the highest poor people grin grin grin

Exactly. poverty is the exact reason urchins like kanu and mouka are thriving.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

Exactly. poverty is the exact reason urchins like kanu and mouka are thriving.

Put the blame on your leaders and not Kanu cool If Nigeria was living up to standard nobody will talk of Biafra grin

Nigeria since before the civil war was not working hence the agitation for Biafra.

I know you will blame MNK for lack of basic amenities grin grin grin
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Put the blame on your leaders and not Kanu cool If Nigeria was living up to standard nobody will talk of Biafra grin

Nigeria since before the civil war was not working hence the agitation for Biafra.

I know you will blame MNK for lack of basic amenities grin grin grin

by taking advantage of people's predicament and laxity on cranial matters, are we making Nigeria better?

if all good orators all done to kanu and mouka, how how do you think Nigeria would be?

why take advantage of the poor and not so smart?

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

by taking advantage of people's predicament and laxity on cranial matters, are we making Nigeria better?

if all good orators all done to kanu and mouka, how how do you think Nigeria would be?

why take advantage of the poor and not so smart?

Nnamdi Kanu is a man that saw tomorrow, he knows that even in 200 years to come nigeria will still be left behind. Ojukwu started the struggle for the betterment of his people and Kanu is here to take over.

Since people like you can't stand and face your wicked govt Kanu has got the ball to redeem his people from abject poverty and future doom awaiting nigeria. nigeria is a shithole grin grin grin
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Nnamdi Kanu is a man that saw tomorrow, he knows that even in 200 years to come nigeria will still be left behind. Ojukwu started the struggle for the betterment of his people and Kanu is here to take over.

Since people like you can't stand and face your wicked govt Kanu has got the ball to redeem his people from abject poverty and future doom awaiting nigeria. nigeria is a shithole grin grin grin

okay since kanu has started his rubbish what has he achieved with it? Is the average igboman better now than before kanu?

Aba that used to thrive in commerce...now people are afraid of coming to aba for the fear of being harassed by Ipob.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

which SE?
Let him come and contest elections in Abia state na.
Kanu has been demystified.

https://www.nairaland.com/5025106/ohaneze-president-nnia-nwodo-appeals

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Do you know that kanu was thrown oit of Israel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: PDP Torn Between Ndume/ekweremadu And Lawan/ekweremadu Ticket / Biggest Industrial estate in Southeast located in Ogbaru, Anambra (video&photos) / David Hundeyin Replies A Nairaland Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.