Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

So No More Biafran Referendum? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So No More Biafran Referendum? (4588 Views)

Why We Want Igbos To Have A Biafran Referendum- Northern Coalition(video) / The Question That Should Be Asked During The Biafran Referendum / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire On DSS, Claims “hundreds More Biafran Jews Airlifted From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

The hypocrisy of you Nigerians is beyond belief. Every 1st October, you Nigerians go out to celebrate the independence people like Awolowo, Zik, TOS Benson and others agitated and suffered to get from Britain. Another group of people go out and agitate for their self determination and independence from Nigeria, you call them disillusioned mindless dregs. Your own right of independence is fine while that of others is stupid.

You then use the example of when Soldiers invaded Felas house and killed his mother as an example? A dark time of military impunity is what you are bringing into democracy where government should be guided by the rule of law. But Soldiers are still invading people's houses and killing unarmed people as if we are still in the dark days of military rule. Rather than condemn this act of evil, you are more concerned with why an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu didn't relax in his bedroom and let the Soldiers slaughter him so as to prove his bravery

You are in a country where killer Herdsmen armed with AK47 slaughter thousands of Nigerians every year. To this day, not one single Killer Herdsman has ever been killed and hardly are they ever arrested. But when unarmed IPOB, who have never killed anyone, protest with only flags, they get shot, killed, arrested and detained. One rule for killer Herdsmen who are far more deadly, another for IPOB. But people like you will come out and shout that we are "one Nigeria" where everyone is treated fairly and equally.

People like you can't even question why unarmed people are being shot down in a democracy

The level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is terrible

Loads of strawman arguments.
1) I don't celebrate any independence day. I curse the day I was born in this god-forsaken shithole (which your aspirational Biafran paradise will be too as long as you choose riffraffs as the thought-leaders of your movement). My criticisms of IPOB foolishness has no connection with my feelings about Nigeria.
2) Fighting for independence does not have to devolve into insanity like the regular loony antics of the dregs that lead IPOB.
3)I wasn't citing Fela's experience to support or condone what happened to Fela. I was contrasting a true man of courage (which Fela was) with the riffraff cult leader that is pressing IPOB mumu buttons from the UK after abandoning his cult followers.
4) I haven't defended what happened to IPOB, neither have I ever endorsed violence against IPOB. Infact, Buhari's actions against IPOB is one of the reasons I believe he is an Igbophobic tyrant that must be voted out. Still, the cowardice of your director that ran away and abandoned his followers after months of inflammatory hate speech heating up the polity has to be pointed out. The riffraff is a coward of no principles and yet continues to press the mumu buttons of his mumu cult followers.

4 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by CrtlAltDel: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Biafrannuke:
who signed zoo amalgamation and what is the content?
Kanu is hiding in England, the same people who he accused of forceful marriage.
Even if you guys don’t have your brain with you anymore you can borrow your dog or cat own and use it for some few secs and ask the right question

5 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by boldaslion: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

I didn't give a shiit about Nnamdi Kanu's death. I give a shiit about the credibility of someone who drags the disillusioned but mindless dregs in our society astray, because despite the stupidity of his followers, I do pity them in the same way I pity the victims of regular 419 fraud. Which is why watching a riff-raff fraudster pressing your mumu buttons bothers me, and portrays Igbos as a laughing stock. But somehow his followers take utter pride in the foolishness that the whole world laughs at.

The lowest Igbo man is better and more valuable than all your entire generations. Just a simple press release called a terse statement for the supposed scammer and the ZOO was thrown into utter confusion. The whole equation was changed just for the calling off of the boycott order. Think with your brain, Afonja

5 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Kahujadekadura: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
mekaboy:

Do you know till date the agreement he went into before he was released from prison?

Do you know where he was after his house was invaded?

Do you know how he got out of the country?

How come orju uzo kalu knew when he left and his gullible followers didn't?
Here is d agreement
The total devolution to the 1963 constitution as agreed at Aburi.
2. I told them to give us a date for Referendum or there will be no elections in Biafra land.
3. I told them to open the Igwocha, the Calabar and all seaports in Biafra land.
4. I told them to upgrade the Enugu International airport so that all manner of flights could land there.
5. I told them to dredge River Niger so that light ships can berth there.
6. I told them to open Calabar international Airport.
7. I told them to dismantle all the revenue collection points (they call check points) across Biafra land.
8. I told them to allow 100% resource control.
9. l told them to respect the rule of law.
I put them in writing on a sheet of paper, he collected it, left and I didn't hear from them again.

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
mekaboy:
NNAMDI
Kanu keeps playing draft with the brain of his gullible followers.

He told them 16th of February will be their referendum day. That they should sit at home and be counted by spirits on that day

They started making noise, shouting no elections in Biafran land. Tearing posters etc.

Only for him to tell them a day to elections that the boycott has been lifted after their conditions were met.

Which conditions? Signed by the dead buhari or jubril?

So they will no longer have referendum?

This is How He told them Donald trump will give them Biafra and they were running the streets like fools shouting Donald trump.

He made sure he disenfranchised them, ensured they did not register for PVC, those that had burnt it. Only for him to tell them the boycott has been lifted a day to elections.

So since the Nigerian elections has been postponed till 23rd , has the Biafran Referendum also be postponed? Till what date?

How long will these people be scammed?

What is the content of the agreement? They don't know.

Who signed the agreement? They don't know

What are the conditions met? They don't know. All they know is that their supreme leader asked them not to vote.
All true igbo sons and daughters should speak out and not let the voice of this criminal called kanu be the voice of igbos.
People are now seeing us as confused. Some mischievous people are trying to associate and equate igbos with ipob probably because of the support and sympathy they got from the generality of igbos initially.
We must speak out and separate ourselves from this rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
Nothing was signed anywhere. The only thing that happened was that monies exchanged hands between him and Atiku. It's that simple.
Nobody gave him a penny. Kanu backtracked because ipob was closer to being labeled a n international terrorist group.
You don't know if the boycott held and people came out to vote which by the way they intended to and there was violence and death in the SE, that kanu and his ipob would have been held responsible.
Terrorism is creation of fear,anxiety and panic. Kanu and his group are already towing that line.
They have lost their support in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
mekaboy:
NNAMDI
Kanu keeps playing draft with the brain of his gullible followers.

He told them 16th of February will be their referendum day. That they should sit at home and be counted by spirits on that day

They started making noise, shouting no elections in Biafran land. Tearing posters etc.

Only for him to tell them a day to elections that the boycott has been lifted after their conditions were met.

Which conditions? Signed by the dead buhari or jubril?

So they will no longer have referendum?

This is How He told them Donald trump will give them Biafra and they were running the streets like fools shouting Donald trump.

He made sure he disenfranchised them, ensured they did not register for PVC, those that had burnt it. Only for him to tell them the boycott has been lifted a day to elections.

So since the Nigerian elections has been postponed till 23rd , has the Biafran Referendum also be postponed? Till what date?

How long will these people be scammed?

What is the content of the agreement? They don't know.

Who signed the agreement? They don't know

What are the conditions met? They don't know. All they know is that their supreme leader asked them not to vote.
Na true o!

The election boycott matter make us forget say the albino been talk about Biafran Referendum on that same day o!

Nnamdi Kanu,where is our referendum?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Here is d agreement
The total devolution to the 1963 constitution as agreed at Aburi.
2. I told them to give us a date for Referendum or there will be no elections in Biafra land.
3. I told them to open the Igwocha, the Calabar and all seaports in Biafra land.
4. I told them to upgrade the Enugu International airport so that all manner of flights could land there.
5. I told them to dredge River Niger so that light ships can berth there.
6. I told them to open Calabar international Airport.
7. I told them to dismantle all the revenue collection points (they call check points) across Biafra land.
8. I told them to allow 100% resource control.
9. l told them to respect the rule of law.
I put them in writing on a sheet of paper, he collected it, left and I didn't hear from them again.
So who signed it with him Story.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Okoroawusa: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
CrtlAltDel:

Kanu is hiding in England, the same people who he accused of forceful marriage.
Even if you guys don’t have your brain with you anymore you can borrow your dog or cat own and use it for some few secs and ask the right question
Wait...

Igwe must hear this!
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Okoroawusa: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
boldaslion:

The lowest Igbo man is better and more valuable than all your entire generations. Just a simple press release called a terse statement for the supposed scammer and the ZOO was thrown into utter confusion. The whole equation was changed just for the calling off of the boycott order. Think with your brain, Afonja
Obi1kenobi,this one is an example of what u r talking about
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

1) I don't celebrate any independence day. I curse the day I was born in this god-forsaken shithole (which your aspirational Biafran paradise will be too as long as you choose riffraffs as the thought-leaders of your movement). My criticisms of IPOB foolishness has no connection with my feelings about Nigeria.
2) Fighting for independence does not have to devolve into insanity like the regular loony antics of the dregs that lead IPOB.
3)I wasn't citing Fela's experience to support or condone what happened to Fela. I was contrasting a true man of courage (which Fela was) with the riffraff cult leader that is pressing IPOB mumu buttons from the UK after abandoning his cult followers.
4) I haven't defended what happened to IPOB, neither have I ever endorsed violence against IPOB. Infact, Buhari's actions against IPOB is one of the reasons I believe he is an Igbophobic tyrant that must be voted out. Still, the cowardice of your director that ran away and abandoned his followers after months of inflammatory hate speech heating up the polity has to be pointed out. The riffraff is a coward of no principles and yet continues to press the mumu buttons of his mumu cult followers.
Nna,iwe n'ewe gi o!
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
All true igbo sons and daughters should speak out and not let the voice of this criminal called kanu be the voice of igbos.
People are now seeing us as confused. Some mischievous people are trying to associate and equate igbos with ipob probably because of the support and sympathy they got from the generality of igbos initially.
We must speak out and separate ourselves from this rubbish.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
boldaslion:

There are no "lower" Igbo men that Kanu and the cult of buffoons he manipulates from the UK. grin The reason why your lot are the biggest laughing stock in Nigeria, and the reason no Igbo men of calibre will ever associate themselves with your riffraff leader and his band of hooligans, thugs and dregs of Igbo society. Which is why you'll remain noisemaking riffraffs till thy kingdom come that will contribute nothing of worth to Igbo society.

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nna,iwe n'ewe gi o!

Oburo iwe n'ewe m. O ebele ndi anumanu a n'eme mu.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You have no argument. You just called Nigeria a $hiithole but what are you doing about it? At least IPOB are doing something, they don't want to be part of it any more. You sit and criticise while others go out and seek change

When you say loony antics of IPOB, they talked they way you don't like? They agitated in a way you disapprove of? Well look around you and see what others did or are doing. OPC took up arms in the 90's, killed people including policemen, burnt properties in the Southwest. Today their leader, Gani Adam's, holds the highest title in Yoruba land and OPC is in security situation of the area. Niger Delta militants took up arms, killed people, kidnapped expatriate for random and destroyed Oil installations. They got billions in amnesty programmes and are involved in security contracts of the area. Boko Haram have killed hundreds of thousands , but all they need to do is kidnap some school girls and get paid millions in randsome. Even killer Herdsmen are offered ranches after massacaring thousands of Nigerians

But IPOB are not armed and never killed anybody. So what is this incredible thing IPOB are doing that they are killed and proscribed when they have not done even up to 5% of what others have done and been rewarded for?

Get sense

7 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by honeychild(f): 12:25am On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

When you say loony antics of IPOB, they talked they way you don't like? They agitated in a way you disapprove of?

Not really. They are just quite stupidly gullible. Remember when you all contributed 500 naira for Aso-ebi tshirt for "Biafran queen Candy Stallworth" to take a stroll around the corridors of Capitol Hill?

Remember when you rented a corner store in Spain and promptly named it a Biafran Embassy?

Remember when your same Biafran queen assured you that Trump has signed your referendum for 17th of September 2017?

Remember when Uche Mefor went to a cultural society meeting somewhere in Obodo oyibo and told you he was at the UN?

Remember when proud igbo men who would never bend their back to greet any man, who in fact denigrate other cultures for genuflecting and bowing began to kneel and lie prostrate at the feet of your Supreme Lord and master?

In fact the silliness is just too much to list.

4 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2019
honeychild:

Not really. They are just quite stupidly gullible. Remember when you all contributed 500 naira for Aso-ebi tshirt for "Biafran queen Candy Stallworth" to take a stroll around the corridors of Capitol Hill?

Remember when you rented a corner store in Spain and promptly named it a Biafran Embassy?

Remember when your same Biafran queen assured you that Trump has signed your referendum for 17th of September 2017?

Remember when Uche Mefor went to a cultural society meeting somewhere in Obodo oyibo and told you he was at the UN?

Remember when proud igbo men who would never bend their back to greet any man, who in fact denigrate other cultures for genuflecting and bowing began to kneel and lie prostrate at the feet of your Supreme Lord and master?

Tell the mugus.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Kahujadekadura: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So who signed it with him Story.
I have clear ur doubt wit d agreement.
Pls for who signed it, u can use Gods brain

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:49am On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

You have no argument. You just called Nigeria a $hiithole but what are you doing about it? At least IPOB are doing something, they don't want to be part of it any more. You sit and criticise while others go out and seek change

An asinine, useless comment. "Doing something" for the sake of doing something is no better than doing nothing, when that "something" is neither constructive, nor productive and only results in making a nuisance and laughingstock of yourselves.

When you say loony antics of IPOB, they talked they way you don't like? They agitated in a way you disapprove of? Well look around you and see what others did or are doing. OPC took up arms in the 90's, killed people including policemen, burnt properties in the Southwest. Today their leader, Gani Adam's, holds the highest title in Yoruba land and OPC is in security situation of the area. Niger Delta militants took up arms, killed people, kidnapped expatriate for random and destroyed Oil installations. They got billions in amnesty programmes and are involved in security contracts of the area. Boko Haram have killed hundreds of thousands , but all they need to do is kidnap some school girls and get paid millions in randsome. Even killer Herdsmen are offered ranches after massacaring thousands of Nigerians

But IPOB are not armed and never killed anybody. So what is this incredible thing IPOB are doing that they are killed and proscribed when they have not done even up to 5% of what others have done and been rewarded for?

Get sense

Enumerating the acts of stupidity of IPOB, their cult leader and his followers would be a waste of my time. No self-respecting person would associate with a riffraff like your director. Unfortunately, many of our traumatized population in the East have lost all self-respect which is why they are pliable in the face of the manipulations of a fraudster and charlatan pressing their mumu buttons.
And your analogies are silly. Niger Delta militants had a clear, workable strategy to cripple the economy, until they got justice and the Nigerian government bowed to many of their demands. IPOB are the dumbest political movement I've ever seen in my life. I have no problems with their aspirations to secede from Nigeria. I have a problem with their dumb strategies which make no sense, and their crudity that manifests itself in little more than noisemaking, nuisance value.

They're the kind of dumb asses that told Ndigbo b'anyi to boycott elections (a political strategy I have never heard in my life) even when there is no conceivable gain from such stupidity.
They constantly circulate fake news to millions of their uneducated gullible followers. Listening to Igbo traders spewing rubbish about Trump support or Israel support etc that they read in useless propaganda papers makes me despair for the education level of our people. The same kind of stupidity they manifested with the Buhari-Jubrin nonsense that was so laughable that American late night comedy shows were featuring their fake news.
They are crude, uncouth and spew inflammatory rhetoric that have alienated Igbos from other Nigerians. If you want to read the most hateful Nigerians on the internet, go to an IPOB group on social media. They are so hateful that they even channel their hatred inwards at Igbos who don't share their sentiments. Frequent encounters with many beasts in their cult movement is the reason I speak in the aggressive tone that I do about IPOB. Because you can't reason and debate with many of them with civility. You can only address many of the cult followers as beasts.
The peddle cult-beliefs that are anathema to our values and have a twisted obsession with Israel and imagine themselves as Jews (which is why many of the mugus are always flying Israel flags upandan).
And as alluded earlier, they have a cult-like devotion to their leader who is a fraudster and charlatan. If Kanu told many of them to eat his faeces, they will crawl down and eat his faeces. No cult is a reasonable movement of well-formed principles/

All these have discredited them as a movement that any Igbo man of discernment and self-respect should associate himself with.

4 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:58am On Feb 17, 2019
honeychild:

It's as I said, a cult of impressionable, easy-to-manipulate, people suffering some self-inflicted trauma and self-victimhood who have thoroughly debased themselves in their devotion to their lord and master, and they simply have no self-awareness to understand how the rest of the world view them as laughingstocks.

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I have clear ur doubt wit d agreement.
Pls for who signed it, u can use Gods brain
Their is no facking document anywhere. Kanu is a terrorist.
Ohaneze ndi igbo we know.
Chief Nnia Nwodo we know.
They speak for us.
Selfish lots is a name for kanu and his useless ipob. Do you guys even think of the problems and embarrassment you created for Abaribe and kanus other sureties?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

An asinine, useless comment. "Doing something" for the sake of doing something is no better than doing nothing, when that "something" is neither constructive, nor productive and only results in making a nuisance and laughingstock of yourselves.

Enumerating the acts of stupidity of IPOB, their cult leader and his followers would be a waste of my time. No self-respecting person would associate with a riffraff like your director. Unfortunately, many of our traumatized population in the East have lost all self-respect which is why they are pliable in the face of the manipulations of a fraudster and charlatan pressing their mumu buttons.
And your analogies are silly. Niger Delta militants had a clear, workable strategy to cripple the economy, until they got justice and the Nigerian government bowed to many of their demands. IPOB are the dumbest political movement I've ever seen in my life. I have no problems with their aspirations to secede from Nigeria. I have a problem with their dumb strategies which make no sense, and their crudity that manifests itself in little more than noisemaking, nuisance value.

They're the kind of dumb asses that told Ndigbo b'anyi to boycott elections (a political strategy I have never heard in my life) even when there is no conceivable gain from such stupidity.
They constantly circulate fake news to millions of their uneducated gullible followers. Listening to Igbo traders spewing rubbish about Trump support or Israel support etc that they read in useless propaganda papers makes me despair for the education level of our people. The same kind of stupidity they manifested with the Buhari-Jubrin nonsense that was so laughable that American late night comedy shows were featuring their fake news.
They are crude, uncouth and spew inflammatory rhetoric that have alienated Igbos from other Nigerians. If you want to read the most hateful Nigerians on the internet, go to an IPOB group on social media. They are so hateful that they even channel their hatred inwards at Igbos who don't share their sentiments. Frequent encounters with many beasts in their cult movement is the reason I speak in the aggressive tone that I do about IPOB. Because you can't reason and debate with many of them with civility. You can only address many of the cult followers as beasts.
The peddle cult-beliefs that are anathema to our values and have a twisted obsession with Israel and imagine themselves as Jews (which is why many of the mugus are always flying Israel flags upandan).
And as alluded earlier, they have a cult-like devotion to their leader who is a fraudster and charlatan. If Kanu told many of them to eat his faeces, they will crawl down and eat his faeces. No cult is a reasonable movement of well-formed principles/

All these have discredited them as a movement that any Igbo man of discernment and self-respect should associate himself with.

And all this is what is worrying you in a country where AK47 wielding Herdsmen kill thousands every year?

All this is your headache in a country where Boko Haram murder thousands every year and displace millions?

A Country where militants are holding communities hostage and destroying oil installation?

This is your headache in a country where armed bandits have made parts of the North 'no go' areas from Zamfara to Sokoto and routinely slaughter people?

Classic case of somebody whose house is burning down but they are busy chasing wall Geko.

If you choose to leave important issues to dwell on lesser things then you should stop discussing politics

3 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2019
honeychild:

all this is what is worrying you in a country where AK47 wielding Herdsmen kill thousands every year?

All this is your headache in a country where Boko Haram murder thousands every year and displace millions?

A Country where militants are holding communities hostage and destroying oil installation?

This is your headache in a country where armed bandits have made parts of the North 'no go' areas from Zamfara to Sokoto?

Classic case of somebody whose house is burning down but they are busy chasing wall Geko.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody gave him a penny. Kanu backtracked because ipob was closer to being labeled a n international terrorist group.
You don't know if the boycott held and people came out to vote which by the way they intended to and there was violence and death in the SE, that kanu and his ipob would have been held responsible.
Terrorism is creation of fear,anxiety and panic. Kanu and his group are already towing that line.
They have lost their support in the east.

So you have a different explanation from his? It's no longer that they met his fake demands?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Ojiofor: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Everything IPOB represents is fake, I never trusted Nnamdi Kanu from the beginning however they gained my sympathy when Buhari used sledge hammer to kill a fly like Kanu and his IPOB more especially during the infamous python dance that terrorised a whole region.
Having said that,

I have completely lost sympathy for this post python dance Nnamdi Kanu who is now a double agent after he was detained and release late last year by the Buhari administration.
Where is his parents and why is he so unconcerned and silent about their whereabout?

CC:KANUISALIVE.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

In case you didn't notice, everybody in Nigeria eventually Kanu's sit at home/boycott. Feb 16th turned out to be be a resounding success, nobody voted grin grin grin grin

so has that given you biafra?

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

And all this is what is worrying you in a country where AK47 wielding Herdsmen kill thousands every year?

This is your headache in a country where armed bandits have made parts of the North 'no go' areas from Zamfara to Sokoto and routinely slaughter people?

If you choose to leave important issues to dwell on lesser things then you should stop discussing politics

This thread is about IPOB. I can "worry" about 2 things or 10 things or 100 things at the same time. Your comment is as asinine as telling a football fan discussing football that "this is what you're worrying about when Boko Haram are killing people". If you want to open a thread to discuss Boko Haram, you're free to. Else, if you have nothing else of substance to debate on my critiques of IPOB, jeje go and rest and stop wasting my time with irrelevancies.

3 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

So you have a different explanation from his? It's no longer that they met his fake demands?
Nobody met with kanu. Nobody met any rubbish demands.He knew people were going to come out to vote. He knows he has lost support In the SE as well as the little support he had in the SS.
If violence had occured in the SE and the boycott was in place, kanu and his ipob group of terrorists would have been held responsible.
I hope you read in the news where the fg was already accusing them of destroying inec materials and burning down the prisons?
This election is very important to the international community. You also heard the US ambassador saying everyone will be held responsible for what they say and the acts they carry out.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Ojiofor:
Everything IPOB represents is fake, I never trusted Nnamdi Kanu from the beginning however they gained my sympathy when Buhari used sledge hammer to kill a fly like Kanu and his IPOB more especially during the infamous python dance that terrorised a whole region.
Having said that,

I have completely lost sympathy for this post python dance Nnamdi Kanu who is now a double agent after he was detained and release late last year by the Buhari administration.
Where is his parents and why is he so unconcerned and silent about their whereabout?

CC:KANUISALIVE.

And you are now concerned about His parents

Hypocrite you should be more concerned about your life because living in nigeria is living in bondage cool

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody met with kanu. Nobody met any rubbish demands.He knew people were going to come out to vote. He knows he has lost support In the SE as well as the little support he had in the SS.
If violence had occured in the SE and the boycott was in place, kanu and his ipob group of terrorists would have been held responsible.
I hope you read in the news where the fg was already accusing them of destroying inec materials and burning down the prisons?
This election is very important to the international community. You also heard the US ambassador saying everyone will be held responsible for what they say and the acts they carry out.
[/s]

Afonja laslas una no vote grin grin grin

They said ''Manhood'' Yakubu suspended their ''General Erection''. grin grin grin grin
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Afonja laslas una no vote grin grin grin

They said ''Manhood'' Yakubu suspended their ''General Erection''. grin grin grin grin
kanu is a terrorist. He is not wanted in the SE. The few SS managing him have denounced him.
You can keep calling me whatever, but the fact remains that kanu has no say in what happens in the SE.
Terrorism includes creating fear, panic and anxiety. Illiterate Igbos think it is only when you have killed people that you are labeled a terrorist.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by banom(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

It's unfortunate that none of the followers of the scammer Kanu has any answers to the questions.

That's how he disappeared after enjoying his loot, decided to appear in Israel to deceive them with religion. Told the Israel and their army was coming to fight for them. Today he has return home to the same UK he told them is their enemy.

Answer to which questions ? when you wake up from your frustration and start asking irrational and stupid questions, who do you expect to joun in your foolishness. are you looking for answers or you are trying so hard to ridicule your already pitiable life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB To Start Killing Little Children This October 1st - PHOTOS / Prof. Jibril Aminu Dumps Pdp / King Jaja Of Opobo Kingdom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.