Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

So No More Biafran Referendum? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So No More Biafran Referendum? (4606 Views)

Why We Want Igbos To Have A Biafran Referendum- Northern Coalition(video) / The Question That Should Be Asked During The Biafran Referendum / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire On DSS, Claims “hundreds More Biafran Jews Airlifted From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
The lost souls Igbos only talk about referendum whenever PDP loses general elections. IPOB is a youth wing of PDP.

They like the other woman in the bible that said king Solomon should split the child into two parts for the two women. Igbos always want to spoil like the wicked woman anytime a contest doesn't favour them and PDP

4+4 still LOADING,,,,,,,,,98%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
His passports were returned. Both Nigerian and British passports

Why Why don't you hold your govt responsible

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Emycord: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which Anambra? Infact, it was the no election in Anambra that started his demystification.
shut up fool nigeria election issues is diff from biafra issues. even the eze igbo gburugburu got only 1m from igbo's when he stood as candidate in a nigeria election. if you want to test kanu's power defeat him in a ref lets see. and let me tell you something , if the dead can contest in elections ojukwu, will win peter obi in a biafra presidential election anyday. do you even know his name still wins elections for apga in anambra state ? show me one politician influences and wins elections from the grave, save ojukwu. all this is cos of his biafra exploits

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by sharpsecret: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
owunabastard:
ask yourself the kind of people Nnamdi kalu is commanding and u see illiterates,small boys and girls and lastly the jobless
nnamdi kanu commands people who are more educated than all ur generation,both past nd present and ur generations to come,.he commands people who can feed ur whole generation for life.,he commands men in different part of d world,e.g australia,usa,england,israel,spain etc,has any of ur family member traveled to mali?nnamdi kanu commands men dat love freedom not slaves like u.

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by kid23(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
No sense. I don't discuss with illiterates,unexposed and narrow mindedness individuals.

You exposure only ends on nairaland miss expose. If indeed you are serious you should come up and start your revolution and people will surely follow you not by sitting somewhere and criticise someone that is making effort

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Donelli: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

just pointed one of their shenanigans to you. Honestly don't have time for ipob crap today.

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by honeychild(f): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

all this is what is worrying you in a country where AK47 wielding Herdsmen kill thousands every year?

All this is your headache in a country where Boko Haram murder thousands every year and displace millions?

A Country where militants are holding communities hostage and destroying oil installation?

This is your headache in a country where armed bandits have made parts of the North 'no go' areas from Zamfara to Sokoto?

Classic case of somebody whose house is burning down but they are busy chasing wall Geko.

And so you and your crazy Jew believe that theidiocy you have been practising for the last 5 years is the solution to all the above serious problems you have listed?

Reality check: the crazy Jew saw all these problems and in the manner of a business savvy igbo guy, found a way to make money out of it all. He is a millionaire in pounds now, (remember your various contributions they are always harping on about: ego ezi obodo 1 and 2, cultural funds, heck you guys even set up a defensen fund when he was in prison grin cheesy), while lot of you his dumb followers are dead, injured or at least poorer for it, and you have succeeded in making the great igbo tribe a laughing stock for the ENTIRE WORLD!
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Zoo

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
kid23:

You exposure only ends on nairaland miss expose. If indeed you are serious you should come up and start your revolution and people will surely follow you not by sitting somewhere and criticise someone that is making effort
Criminal and selfish efforts.

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:
NNAMDI
Kanu keeps playing draft with the brain of his gullible followers.

He told them 16th of February will be their referendum day. That they should sit at home and be counted by spirits on that day

They started making noise, shouting no elections in Biafran land. Tearing posters etc.

Only for him to tell them a day to elections that the boycott has been lifted after their conditions were met.

Which conditions? Signed by the dead buhari or jubril?

So they will no longer have referendum?

This is How He told them Donald trump will give them Biafra and they were running the streets like fools shouting Donald trump.

He made sure he disenfranchised them, ensured they did not register for PVC, those that had burnt it. Only for him to tell them the boycott has been lifted a day to elections.

So since the Nigerian elections has been postponed till 23rd , has the Biafran Referendum also be postponed? Till what date?

How long will these people be scammed?

What is the content of the agreement? They don't know.

Who signed the agreement? They don't know

What are the conditions met? They don't know. All they know is that their supreme leader asked them not to vote.

Boyo Nnamdi Kanu is a scam the difference is that his scam has only lasted few years we are shouting while NIGERIA SCAM has lasted 58years and we are comfortable.... Leave Nnamdi Kanu followers with their scam and work on coming out from your 58years scam

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Emycord:
shut up fool nigeria election issues is diff from biafra issues. even the eze igbo gburugburu got only 1m from igbo's when he stood as candidate in a nigeria election. if you want to test kanu's power defeat him in a ref lets see. and let me tell you something , if the dead can contest in elections ojukwu, will win peter obi in a biafra presidential election anyday. do you even know his name still wins elections for apga in anambra state ? show me one politician influences and wins elections from the grave, save ojukwu. all this is cos of his biafra exploits
What has Ojukwu got to do with kanu the criminal?

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Why Why don't you hold your govt responsible
They the fulani masters needed him for dirty political jobs.

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
honeychild:

And so you and your crazy Jew believe that theidiocy you have been practising for the last 5 years is the solution to all the above serious problems you have listed?

Reality check: the crazy Jew saw all these problems and in the manner of a business savvy igbo guy, found a way to make money out of it all. He is a millionaire in pounds now, (remember your various contributions they are always harping on about: ego ezi obodo 1 and 2, cultural funds, heck you guys even set up a defensen fund when he was in prison grin cheesy), while lot of you his dumb followers are dead, injured or at least poorer for it, and you have succeeded in making the great igbo tribe a laughing stock for the ENTIRE WORLD!

Trust me, the world is not interested in who is a laughing stock as they are about the almost 3000 Nigerians murdered last year by Herdsmen

They care about the millions in IDP camps all over the place, not who contributed money to Kanu willingly.

They are thinking about Boko Haram expanding influence and Islamic fundamentalism, not who wants to be a jew

They are looking at your military, who should be protecting lives, as they become the ones shooting unarmed people in a democracy

The reason you are a backward African is the important things that should matter to you is what you left to be talking about Kanu who the international community has problem with him. Kanu has made Biafra a major National issue, been to jail for 2 years and suffered military invasion. If he is a millionaire from the Biafran struggle, he more than deserves it.

Kanu or no Kanu, the people are tired of your useless "one Nigeria" and that's all that matters
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yes this thread is about IPOB but IPOB has become a national issue. An impartial person must judge IPOB based on the circumstances on the ground as well as how other groups are agitating

I cannot be criticising the IPOB in my front yard who has only a flag and his mouth, while I have an Islamic fundamentalist in my backyard armed with AK47

I cannot judge IPOB for spewing bad rhetoric when others are spewing bullets and bombs.

I cannot be focused on hate speech when others are slaughtering people on a daily basis inside the so called "one Nigeria". The death of one person is greater than all the hate speech in the world

I cannot be a human being if I see that hundreds of unarmed IPOB are being shot and killed but not one single Killer Herdsman who slaughter thousands every year, has ever been killed.

I have a friend who came back to the East without his right leg due to Boko Haram. I have a family friend who had to run from Kaduna down to the East with her 3 kids in the Middle of the Night when they came for Christians. My cousin who was studying in Uniport was nearly killed when militants attacked Portharcourt. You really think these people are concerned about IPOB who didn't touch anybody? They know where the real problem is.

Where you would have had argument against IPOB is if Nigeria had been a united, peaceful progressive country anchored on the rule of law. It is then that people can say that IPOB are stiring up trouble where none exists.

But in a situation like Nigeria where others are killing, raping, burning down communities, driving people into refugee camps, I will come and be criticising IPOB about what they said or didn't say? Even Afenifere Chieftain and elder statesman, Ayo Adebanjo said in an interview that it would be deceitful of him to criticise IPOB when everyone else is doing much worse than IPOB, even political parties.

As long as IPOB stands for the freedom of Igbos, they will always have the support of the majority because we all know that Nigeria is a sinking ship

IPOB is a money making venture for Kanu and his scam network in Europe. It's not about igbo interest. You can't be fighting for the interest of igbos with lies. You can't be lying to your followers and say you are fighting for freedom. So you actually believe buhari died in saudi Arabia and the whole world is keeping it a secret?

Shame on you.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

If IPOB was going to be armed and killing people, they would have been that way a long time ago. Hundreds of unarmed IPOB members have been killed by the authorities, but still, IPOB hasn't touched anybody. It takes a lot of self control to watch your friend and brother get killed and not retaliate in kind. This isn't about Kanu, I don't have to believe in Kanu to believe in the freedom of my people. Even if Kanu is the biggest narcissist in world, I will stand with whoever stands for the freedom of my people. I'm looking at the message, not the messenger

He is making a mockery of your people for personal and financial gains.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Nnamdi Kanu remains the only leader in the SE, MNK controls the 5 state of the SE just tell me one person who has such influence in the entire SE cool , MNK is the only man that commands millions of followers without giving or promising them shishi grin grin

Well in nigeria IPOB are terrorist but developed countries like Israel, UK and many more are housing them shocked shocked while the international communities view fulani herdsmen as terrorist while nigeria sees them as freedom fighter grin grin nwanyionitsha don't forget to surrender your ancestral land to peaceful fulani herdsmen in order to remain alive tongue

MMM controlled the whole country. Kanus scam only works in the SE for now.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Pray for yourself Ojiofor your are living in the world poverty capital with 90 million poor people grin grin grin Ojiofor are you one of them

When was the last time you were concerned about your parents Your parents lack good healthcare, poor welfare, hunger/poverty, insecurity and you are here showing concern about a King and his throne grin grin grin

APC&PDP have looted your brain Ojiofor cool

Is it not your governors and representatives that deprive you of those things ? Have you spoken against them or demanded accountability?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Laslas erection was boycotted.

ASUU boycotted educational activities and you are not worried. Election boycott is not a crime, it's a sign to show displeasure of the system. Democracy is the govt of the people by the people and for the people and without the support of the people there is no democracy...

You only remember your right to vote but neglects your right to basic amenities are you not insane

How do you hold your leaders responsible when the fail to give you basic amenities Boycott election and discard them of the power

What happened to the referendum?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

He is making a mockery of your people for personal and financial gains.

Really? He left the comfort of London, risked his life to come back to Nigeria, was arrested and charged for treason, spent almost 2 years in jail and suffered operation Python dance, all for financial gain?

If it is true, then he deserves every penny
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Nnamdi Kanu is a man that saw tomorrow, he knows that even in 200 years to come nigeria will still be left behind. Ojukwu started the struggle for the betterment of his people and Kanu is here to take over.

Since people like you can't stand and face your wicked govt Kanu has got the ball to redeem his people from abject poverty and future doom awaiting nigeria. nigeria is a shithole grin grin grin

Yes he saw tomorrow. That is why he went to acquire citizenship from the same Britain he told you is your enemy. He made sure his wife and children are all British. Then he comes with dual citizenship to tell you Biafra or death.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Ojiofor: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

Is it not your governors and representatives that deprive you of those things ? Have you spoken against them or demanded accountability?

They are waiting for biafra to come before they can have a better life as promised to them by MNK.
I pity the gullible Igbos.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Nnamdi Kanu is interested in Biafra not as a politician/ruler but a leader/freedom fighter

Kanu is the leader in Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and some part of the SS grin grin grin none of your so-called politicians can command the people that MNK controls.

You just hate him for nothing

Did he stop elections in Anambra? What kind of leader is he? Leader of gullible people. Where is he leading them to? Today he tells them one thing the next day he says another.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Emycord: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
What has Ojukwu got to do with kanu the criminal?
if he is a criminal you with all your non criminal life what have you gotten
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
sharpsecret:
nnamdi kanu commands people who are more educated than all ur generation,both past nd present and ur generations to come,.he commands people who can feed ur whole generation for life.,he commands men in different part of d world,e.g australia,usa,england,israel,spain etc,has any of ur family member traveled to mali?nnamdi kanu commands men dat love freedotm not slaves like u.

Their education is useless if they can't make informed decisions or ask questions. Somebody can't be feeding you with lies and you can't ask questions when the truth is staring you in the face.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by mekaboy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

Really? He left the comfort of London, risked his life to come back to Nigeria, was arrested and charged for treason, spent almost 2 years in jail and suffered operation Python dance, all for financial gain?

If it is true, then he deserves every penny

Is everyone in London comfortable? What did he do before he started the agitation? How much was he earning annually in london? Moving to Nigeria and going to prison is a rout he must take for popularity and convince his gullible followers to make financial contributions.

He knows he is British therefore the Nigerian government won't kill him like they would any other Nigerian, neither will he stay in prison forever.

Most popular Nigerians went to prison at some point. Obassanjo, wole soyinka, fella , uwazurike, buhari etc.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

Is everyone in London comfortable? What did he do before he started the agitation? How much was he earning annually in london? Moving to Nigeria and going to prison is a rout he must take for popularity and convince his gullible followers to make financial contributions.

He knows he is British therefore the Nigerian government won't kill him like they would any other Nigerian, neither will he stay in prison forever.

Most popular Nigerians went to prison at some point. Obassanjo, wole soyinka, fella , uwazurike, buhari etc.

Stop talking like a fool. If someone leaves London, his wife and family, travels to Nigeria where he is wanted, gets arrested and detained in DSS custody, is charged with treason, spends 2 years in jail and suffered military invasion called Python dance. And you think the man went through all this for money?

If it is true, then the he even more than deserves any money he makes

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by sharpsecret: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

Their education is useless if they can't make informed decisions or ask questions. Somebody can't be feeding you with lies and you can't ask questions when the truth is staring you in the face.
give me a statement in wich kanu lied and counter his statement with a proof,.he said buhari is dead and being impersonated wit so many scientific evidences and u hav not disproved any of his evidences,buhari does not want to speak fulfude anymore wich he speaks fluently b4,he is shorter now wich lai mohammed try to disprove by sayin he use to wear high heels but doctors ask him to stop wearing it,imagine..would he has told u dat if kanu hasnt made those evidences,people dat hav refuse to tel d nature of buhari ailment suddenly tellin u dat..he said atiku is from cameroon,many of u dont knw it,u cald him lunatic nd asked him to prove it,he did,u said his workin 4 apc,u shud tank kanu for speakin the truth,dats his only crime,ok,lets say u dont like his person,wat about his message
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

Did he stop elections in Anambra? What kind of leader is he? Leader of gullible people. Where is he leading them to? Today he tells them one thing the next day he says another.

See your mentality since 1960 your govt past and present have been telling you that the will give you 24hrs electricity but instead the give you 24hrs darkness How many times have you questioned them...

Bro you are just a hater and nothing, if you feel you are educated then i'm sorry for you
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

Yes he saw tomorrow. That is why he went to acquire citizenship from the same Britain he told you is your enemy. He made sure his wife and children are all British. Then he comes with dual citizenship to tell you Biafra or death.

Swear or remain silent that none of your leaders children has foreign citizenship
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

What happened to the referendum?

they signed the documents/agreement
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Banmeallday: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
The lost souls Igbos only talk about referendum whenever PDP loses general elections. IPOB is a youth wing of PDP.

They like the other woman in the bible that said king Solomon should split the child into two parts for the two women. Igbos always want to spoil like the wicked woman anytime a contest doesn't favour them and PDP

4+4 still LOADING,,,,,,,,,98%

Oh really they are the youth wing of PDP.

Yeah, sure.

Now you people can see why a Buhari is ruling because we have so many dumb azz NIGGERS who actually refuse to think.

I pity their mothers, who probably against their will gave birth to these bastard LAZY YOUTHS.

ANyway, PHUCK PDP and APC....

We are Biafrans

Anyway Mr OP Youth, are you happy your Nigger Area again is again having trouble conducting a simple election. Maybe you didn’t notice because you are waiting for Chioma to call you back abi
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
mekaboy:

And what is IPOB doing See your constitution gives them power to loot in the name of immunity. Nigeria constitution needs to be torn and a new one written. Let the people write there constitution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Greets Nigerians On Commencement Of Ramadan / Vote Buying Gone Wrong: APC Chieftain, Ehis, Beaten By Voters In Edokpolor / Dss Agent Have Hijacked Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.