Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

So No More Biafran Referendum? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So No More Biafran Referendum? (4614 Views)

Why We Want Igbos To Have A Biafran Referendum- Northern Coalition(video) / The Question That Should Be Asked During The Biafran Referendum / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire On DSS, Claims “hundreds More Biafran Jews Airlifted From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
Do you know that kanu was thrown oit of Israel?
[/s]

Zoo news grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Zoo news grin grin grin
kanu was kicked out of Israel.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
which SE?
Let him come and contest elections in Abia state na.
Kanu has been demystified.

https://www.nairaland.com/5025106/ohaneze-president-nnia-nwodo-appeals

Nnamdi Kanu is interested in Biafra not as a politician/ruler but a leader/freedom fighter

Kanu is the leader in Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and some part of the SS grin grin grin none of your so-called politicians can command the people that MNK controls.

You just hate him for nothing

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

Shut up. you are not talking to an Huasa fulani.

Nwanne e bibum na aba. I've seen IPOB kill police officers , burn police offices, destroy covets at Ngwa road , threaten and beat up traders that open shop on no movement days, loot shops of innocent traders that do not obey their seat at home command.

I've listened to kanu live on radio issue instructions to his minions to go kill someone.

swear with Arusi bee unu that IPOB has never killed a soul....swear.

You saw IPOB kill police officers? It's incredible that you saw this but nobody saw it with you and there is no official report from the Nigerian Police Force stating this, no pictures. That's how people like you said IPOB killed a Police man in Nnewi only for pictures of the dead police man getting up and walking away to surface.

4 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
nwanyionitsha:
kanu was kicked out of Israel.
[/s]

Says buhari or Atiku grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is traveling without passport cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Nnamdi Kanu is interested in Biafra not as a politician/ruler but a leader/freedom fighter

Kanu is the leader in Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and some part of the SS grin grin grin none of your so-called politicians can command the people that MNK controls.

Which Anambra? Infact, it was the no election in Anambra that started his demystification.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Toketimt:

Ipobians are gullible fools. They can't be redeemed.

Better to be a gullible fool who believes in freedom than to be a wise chap who embraces slavery

3 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

Says buhari or Atiku grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu is traveling without passport cheesy cheesy
What? Buhari returned his passport.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

okay since kanu has started his rubbish what has he achieved with it? Is the average igboman better now than before kanu?

Aba that used to thrive in commerce...now people are afraid of coming to aba for the fear of being harassed by Ipob.

He have achieved more at least Biafra is now a discussion in nigeria and whole world unlike before when the name Biafra was censored grin grin grin

Aba still thrives in commerce and many projects have being going with made in Biafra cool

Sooner or later IPOB will start social development projects across Biafraland

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Which Anambra? Infact, it was the no election in Anambra that started his demystification.

Anambra state is part of our stronghold grin grin

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
KANUISALIVE:

He have achieved more at least Biafra is now a discussion in nigeria and whole world unlike before when the name Biafra was censored grin grin grin

Aba still thrives in commerce and many projects have being going with made in Biafra cool

Sooner or later IPOB will start social development projects across Biafraland
[/s]

have a good day.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Nnamdi Kanu is an international man who traveled to a secure country like Israel without passport cool Nwa Chineke indeed

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:
[s][/s]

have a good day.

Same bro

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by owunabastard: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

ask yourself the kind of people Nnamdi kalu is commanding and u see illiterates,small boys and girls and lastly the jobless
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
owunabastard:
ask yourself the kind of people Nnamdi kalu is commanding and u see illiterates,small boys and girls and lastly the jobless
[/s]

Says someone who is governed by a certificate-less & lifeless man and lives in the shithole grin grin grin

owunabastard hide your face joor, If buhari your president is an illiterate then i wonder what you are shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by naijapips04: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

You saw IPOB kill police officers? It's incredible that you saw this but nobody saw it with you and there is no official report from the Nigerian Police Force stating this, no pictures. That's how people like you said IPOB killed a Police man in Nnewi only for pictures of the dead police man getting up and walking away to surface.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-lgu-kr&source=android-browser&q=ipob+kill+policemen+aba

have a good day.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-lgu-kr&source=android-browser&q=ipob+kill+policemen+aba

have a good day.

Did you even read what you posted? A police man with no name was reported killed during operation Python dance when Soldiers were shooting everywhere? Anybody can say that. I thought you said you witnessed IPOB killing a policeman? What you posted is just hearsay. Show us a Police report, picture, name and circumstance in which IPOB killed a Policeman. Anybody can say anything online, we want proof, not words.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Ojiofor: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Pray for yourself Ojiofor your are living in the world poverty capital with 90 million poor people grin grin grin Ojiofor are you one of them

When was the last time you were concerned about your parents Your parents lack good healthcare, poor welfare, hunger/poverty, insecurity and you are here showing concern about a King and his throne

APC&PDP have looted your brain Ojiofor cool

Look at this Aba IPOB poor rat talking about poverty grin
MNK have enslaved you physically and mentally.
And for your information I am based abroad and came into Nigeria for my annual holidays since December last year and will be going back to my base soon after the elections.I am certain you rank no 1 among the 90 million poorest Nigerians.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Nnamdi Kanu is an international man who traveled to a secure country like Israel without passport cool Nwa Chineke indeed
Keep deluding yourself. Smh. Even presidents and other diplomats travel with passports.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Anambra state is part of our stronghold grin grin
Story.Aba/Abia is even out of your grip.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Story.Aba/Abia is even out of your grip.

Story story story cheesy cheesy cheesy everybody is tired of the zoo including you nwanyionitsha wink wink

We are the Indigenous People and we own our land
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by xelly: 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Not everyone supports Biafra and Nnamdi. But one question I keep asking is what magic did the FG do to stop Herdsmen Attack?
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Keep deluding yourself. Smh. Even presidents and other diplomats travel with passports.

How was Nnamdi Kanu able to enter Israel when nigerian govt held his passport

I know you will say buhari gave him his passport cool

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yes this thread is about IPOB but IPOB has become a national issue. An impartial person must judge IPOB based on the circumstances on the ground as well as how other groups are agitating

I cannot be criticising the IPOB in my front yard who has only a flag and his mouth, while I have an Islamic fundamentalist in my backyard armed with AK47

I cannot judge IPOB for spewing bad rhetoric when others are spewing bullets and bombs.

I cannot be focused on hate speech when others are slaughtering people on a daily basis inside the so called "one Nigeria". The death of one person is greater than all the hate speech in the world

I cannot be a human being if I see that hundreds of unarmed IPOB are being shot and killed but not one single Killer Herdsman who slaughter thousands every year, has ever been killed.

I have a friend who came back to the East without his right leg due to Boko Haram. I have a family friend who had to run from Kaduna down to the East with her 3 kids in the Middle of the Night when they came for Christians. My cousin who was studying in Uniport was nearly killed when militants attacked Portharcourt. You really think these people are concerned about IPOB who didn't touch anybody? They know where the real problem is.

Where you would have had argument against IPOB is if Nigeria had been a united, peaceful progressive country anchored on the rule of law. It is then that people can say that IPOB are stiring up trouble where none exists.

But in a situation like Nigeria where others are killing, raping, burning down communities, driving people into refugee camps, I will come and be criticising IPOB about what they said or didn't say? Even Afenifere Chieftain and elder statesman, Ayo Adebanjo said in an interview that it would be deceitful of him to criticise IPOB when everyone else is doing much worse than IPOB, even political parties.

As long as IPOB stands for the freedom of Igbos, they will always have the support of the majority because we all know that Nigeria is a sinking ship

Again, this thread is about IPOB. If you want to talk about other issues that are more pressing to you, this is not the thread for it. I'm here to talk about IPOB, as are other respondents here.
Standing for the freedom of Igbos has no relationship with circulating fake news and hoaxes. It has no relationship with cult devotion to a charlatan. It has no relationship with dumb strategies like telling Igbos not to vote and to abandon political engagement - which is the only way they can get what they want. It has no relationship with hate speech and provocations of other Nigerians by chest-beating cowards hiding in Aba or Onitsha or Abakaliki who wouldn't dare utter their hateful provocations infront of abokis outside those enclaves they hide in to abuse everyone.
Standing for freedom has no relationship with lunacy or cult-devotion.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Look at this Aba IPOB poor rat talking about poverty grin
MNK have enslaved you physically and mentally.
And for your information I am based abroad and came into Nigeria for my annual holidays since December last year and will be going back to my base soon after the elections.I am certain you rank no 1 among the 90 million poorest Nigerians.

Oh you ran out of nigeria due to poverty grin grin grin I know say na libya you follow enter abroad with leg cry

No go do drug biz o before them send your dead body back to the zoo

A mental enslave person is the one against self determination

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by kid23(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

He is actually mocking your foolishness
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by kid23(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Again, this thread is about IPOB. If you want to talk about other issues that are more pressing to you, this is not the thread for it. I'm here to talk about IPOB, as are other respondents here.
Standing for the freedom of Igbos has no relationship with circulating fake news and hoaxes. It has no relationship with cult devotion to a charlatan. It has no relationship with dumb strategies like telling Igbos not to vote and to abandon political engagement - which is the only way they can get what they want. It has no relationship with hate speech and provocations of other Nigerians by chest-beating cowards hiding in Aba or Onitsha or Abakaliki who wouldn't dare utter their hateful provocations infront of abokis outside those enclaves they hide in to abuse everyone.
Standing for freedom has no relationship with lunacy or cult-devotion.

You cannot talk about ipob without a look at what caused their emergence. He is very much intact

2 Likes

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Ojiofor: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=KANUISALIVE post=75822834]

Oh you ran out of nigeria due to poverty grin grin grin I know say na libya you follow enter abroad with leg cry

No go do drug biz o before them send your dead body back to the zoo

A mental enslave person is the one against self determination [/quot

Sharap up,even your lord and messier still remote control you from abroad.
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
kid23:

He is actually mocking your foolishness
No sense. I don't discuss with illiterates,unexposed and narrow mindedness individuals.

1 Like

Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by KANUISALIVE: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Ojiofor post=75823302][/quote]

Nnamdi Kanu is not your mate either wink wink
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by nwanyionitsha: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

How was Nnamdi Kanu able to enter Israel when nigerian govt held his passport

I know you will say buhari gave him his passport cool
His passports were returned. Both Nigerian and British passports
Re: So No More Biafran Referendum? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
1. Reject the Sudanese clone.
2. Reject sai babarism .
3. Atikulate2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano: Igbo Monarch Confiscates Palliatives For Himself & Friends, Fires Gunshots / Army Uniformed Men Occupy All Oguta And Ohaji Imo / Insecurity: We’re Tired Of Daily Killings, 400 Ethnic Groups Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.