Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

"I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (36376 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by fr3do(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
una plan am

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by daddytime(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
lol
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Randy100: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
At least he did not blame PDP.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Printerscanner: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
aftatechbiz:

e think say we be fool like himself

Two fools dont make a wise.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by edufreshy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Believe anything coming from APC at your own peril. Osho should take this claims to the birds.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Slimzoo1: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
wise2odd:
atiku to be swear in and declared president from Ghana.

with the postponement of the presidential election by INEC at the elevenths hour it has attracted negative feelings from both local and international community that the election wouldn't have been in favor of the incumbent president if it were to proceed.

although everyone can sense that it was only a bid to buy more time to plan and perfect the election rigging, also with the fact that IPOB called off the election boycott at a die minute.

the new date slated for the election will cause a lot of surprises and irregularities to steal the mandate and wishes of the people which would be witness by the international community. the election would be regarded as biased and unacceptable in totality.

Atiku would declared himself the president elect and backed by a lot of Nigerians both within and in diaspora.

this will give him international backing to be swear in as the authentic president elect from Ghana.

Atiku would give buhari few times to accept defeat and surrender or he would ordered the international military NETO to capture buhari.

written by Predict Outcome Organization. POO have been known to predict outcome of future event worldwide
So you are one of those pigs
The suitsayer
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by johnpologyidea(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Only in Nigeria cool cool
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by sniperwolf(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Everyone should be shocked
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by FastShipping: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:

You are a fool .
Competent hand from the south indeed

And you're the biggest idiot. Get out of here idiot

Did I address my post to a fool like you?

I repeat, a southern would have done better than this national embarrassment called Yakubu.

So go and cry more. Ode
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by mmclatino(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
very disgraceful
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by ClearFlair: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
PDP are just pathetic criminals.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by classikbill(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=wise2odd post=75797163]atiku to be swear in and declared president from Ghana.

with the postponement of the presidential election by INEC at the elevenths hour it has attracted negative feelings from both local and international community that the election wouldn't have been in favor of the incumbent president if it were to proceed.

although everyone can sense that it was only a bid to buy more time to plan and perfect the election rigging, also with the fact that IPOB called off the election boycott at a die minute.

the new date slated for the election will cause a lot of surprises and irregularities to steal the mandate and wishes of the people which would be witness by the international community. the election would be regarded as biased and unacceptable in totality.

Atiku would declared himself the president elect and backed by a lot of Nigerians both within and in diaspora.

this will give him international backing to be swear in as the authentic president elect from Ghana.

Atiku would give buhari few times to accept defeat and surrender or he would ordered the international military NETO to capture buhari.

written by Predict Outcome Organization. POO have been known to predict outcome of future event worldwide[/quote. Guy, you are too funny
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Eroms4life17(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
oshomole should shutup already
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by criuze(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
wise2odd:
atiku to be swear in and declared president from Ghana.

written by Predict Outcome . POO have been known to predict outcome of future event
worldwide

You really mean poo
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by rummmy: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
rottennaija:
Everyone is. I was so disappointed to learn of it by 5am when I woke. I really was. This election postponement only favours pdp
are you really rotten
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by pat077: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
stop fooling yourself. That's your handiwork
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Dinho20(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
INEC 'Osun Template' Busted by the US, Nigerians should be grateful to the United States for saving our democracy today. This is why the party in power got frustrated about the international communities interference at one point and threatened “body bags” because they know, “America would know”.We are a sovereign state, agreed, but there was nothing Nigerians would have done tonight to prevent Mohammadu Buhari from rigging this electionif not for the intervention of the US.The Buhari government in collaboration with INEC had an agenda on how to rig the election in favor of Buhari. This was what they were planning to execute tonight with the postponement drama when the United States govt got a wind of it and called the INEC Chairman not to dare!Their Plan...The strategy was to allow elections hold in 26 states and postpone it in 10 states. For the ten states, they had two plans; late arrival of election materials and security crisis. The idea was to deliberately allow materials arrive late as we are already witnessing in some states and INEC would have no option but to postpone elections in those states. For instance, the aircraft that was supposed to deliver materials to Enugu was told it can't land because of bad weather conditions and it had to land in Port Harcourt. Right before us, elections in Enugu would have been postponed.The crisis template was executed in Kaduna today. The news of Kaduna State killings of 66 people today was part of the plan to create an atmosphere of catastrophic so that INEC would postpone the election in Kaduna State citing security challenges. The news of the killings was fabricated and sponsored by the 3 inches 'body bag' Governor of that state.For the 26 states that election would have held, the plan was to watch out for the outcome. If it favours Atiku, whatever the margin is, they would deploy heavy security agents to ensure they get enough votes to cover up the margin in the 10 states that elections were to be postponed as they did in Osun state.With this plan, Buhari would be elected back as president… but the US said, NO!! Elections across the 36 states must hold simultaneously, they insist.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by rottennaija(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
rummmy:
are you really rotten

No. I am not. Nigeria is. You seem kind, are you?
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by wizsolzy(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mugu man

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Sheunma: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:

I repeat, a southern would have done better than this national embarrassment called Yakubu.

So go and cry more. Ode
do u mean a southerner like Maurice Iwu?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Wada3: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Very good one there from Adams Oshimhole, he has spoken the minds of so many Nigerians today.
As me and my family, we are fully committed to the next level project

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by kalohkaloh: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
While I see Oshiomole's ranting at the press conference as part of the overall evil plot towards rigging the 2019 election, I'm not convinced that INEC can address the challenges within one week! The Chairman left many issues unaddressed at the briefing and his reason for waiting till 2.30am before announcing the postponement was unconvincing! We need more assurances from INEC anyway. Maybe Davido should be enlisted for this purpose.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Neddyogu(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
He was blunt, those who spoke b4 oshomole were sugar coating the situation

Exactly! They were even commending the guy. Except for the lady that said only the Nigerian people deserved commending. Oshiomole might be acting oo but I don't care. He said d truth and that was what I wanted to hear. Postpone election 4hours to D-day. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by onadana: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
bankyblue:
Make him they act film think say he the deceive us,
Yeye man

Very foolish shameless man.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by geosegun(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
lonelydora:
Oshimhole stop ranting please. This was APC plan.

Yakubu Mahmud is the fall guy.

Why do you people like to politicize every issue? That's is why Nigeria never progresses. Instead of joining hand to fight incompetence, you and your likes are here doing the blame game.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Printerscanner: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:

So go and cry more. Ode

Like Professor Humphrey Nwosu did on June 12, announced half results and ran away.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:
I totally agree. Yakubu should resign and allow competent hands from the south handle this. INEC chairman is incompetent and not up for this assignment. Doing this at 2am after all political parties have exhausted their funds and machineries and ready to monitor the election... and this clown promised throughout the week everything was in order for election to hold. He turned around in the early hour of the morning and postponed the election. It's a national embarrassment.

He should resign.
Like your blother Maurice Iwu
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by oneTIMEman(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
He said "why waiting till 2am when other decent Nigerian are sleeping to announ the postponement of election"
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=Neddyogu post=75797758]

Exactly! They were even commending the guy. Except for the lady that said only the Nigerian people deserved commending. Oshiomole might be acting oo but I don't care. He said d truth and that was what I wanted to hear. Postpone election 4hours to D-day. Arrant nonsense.[/quote
I swear to God, the annoying thing is that the man is no remorseful ,I have been watching his body language even when he announced the postponement... Excuses were no adding up Abeg.. We hope for a better Nigeria. After this election, this country needs to sit up abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill 250 Terrorists In Kaduna / Al-Makura's Convoy Helps Accident Victims - PICS / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.