Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

"I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (36378 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Gandollaar(f): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:
I totally agree. Yakubu should resign and allow competent hands from the south handle this. INEC chairman is incompetent and not up for this assignment. Doing this at 2am after all political parties have exhausted their funds and machineries and ready to monitor the election... and this clown promised throughout the week everything was in order for election to hold. He turned around in the early hour of the morning and postponed the election. It's a national embarrassment.

He should resign.
grin all na wash. You are impossible.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Gforce2019: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandynews:
Adams Oshiomhole has slams the INEC chairman

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has slams the INEC chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, for postponement of the general elections.

Oshiomhole, who currently spoke presently at the International Conference Centre in Abuja with many international election observers and key INEC officials.

Source: https://mandynews.com/elections-postponement-live-updates-of-inecs-meeting-with-stakeholders/

Nah wah! He be like say nairaland get Registered journalist as a staff...
Because this picture was taken inside the conference center Abuja where the briefing took place....
I think nairaland management team are s bigger than what I think they are....

Kudos
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Unconquerable: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
The rottenness of a fish starts from the head.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by crisycent: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
This ugly thing thinks he’s smart. Nigerians will prove you wrong.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by haywire07(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandynews:

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has slams the INEC chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, for postponement of the general elections.

Oshiomhole, who currently spoke presently at the International Conference Centre in Abuja with many international election observers and key INEC officials.

Source: https://mandynews.com/elections-postponement-live-updates-of-inecs-meeting-with-stakeholders/

Mandynews is a guy except you got this camera angle from the original person who took this shot.

I saw when you brought out your phone to make the record and it was a guy grin
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by MacLovington(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
The short devil is a very poor actor.

He wants to fool himself. grin cheesy
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Jman06(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
The PDP, Atiku campaign organization and indeed all of us must remain focused and not be discouraged or distracted by the postponement!

All eyes must be on the lookout, all ears must be wide open! Intelligence information gathering must be intensified! Don't give them any space to rig this election!
We must all work together to change this evil government!

Nigeria must be great again!!!
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Only a foolish being would believe what oshiomohle has said. He was merely acting a script . Nonesence
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by SmithRussell(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
rottennaija:
Everyone is. I was so disappointed to learn of it by 5am when I woke. I really was. This election postponement only favours pdp
How
You guys still believe that US intervention poo?
It's a win-win rigging plan by APC. .

The sensitive election materials dey with INEC; INEC is under FG. . . . . . . and trust me, APC has greater influence than PDP. .

So how does it favour PDP exactly?
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Bhol28: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
The fact is we need to leave our political differences and blame games aside atimes and call a spade a spade.This inec chairman bleeped up.If a MD or even department manager of a company makes this type of decision he will definitely be fired.This is a great act of being incompetent. Why wait till 2am.so bad

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Emedu(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Even if it is a game plan why other questionnaires keep on commending the man only for accepting responsibilities without given apologize. why they did not express their sincere disappointment? why they did not query the timing of the postponement? Why is it that it was foreigners that were consulted and nobody could challenge that?

inferiority complex, hypocrisy, lack of Courage and boldness were all written over them.

Abi they are part of the game plan?
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
dustmalik:

Your situation is beyond help, redemption.
what he said is nothing but the truth. Only mediocre would believe what oshiomohle said.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by ofuonyebi: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oshio do not be so shocked now, afterall...thats the hallmark of nigerian inec...2011, 2015...they postponed presidential election

this time around, they did not fail the test as usual...up 9ja...we can always confuse the whole world...even the Americas were dased!
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by rottennaija(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
SmithRussell:
How
You guys still believe that US intervention poo?
It's a win-win rigging plan by APC. .

The sensitive election materials dey with INEC; INEC is under FG. . . . . . . and trust me, APC has greater influence than PDP. .

So how does it favour PDP exactly?
It create the impression FG is behind it. It creates the appearance they postpone for fear of losing (working into the narrative PDP has been creating, but if the election had held, I'm 98% sure PDP would have lost)
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by SmithRussell(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jman06:
The PDP, Atiku campaign organization and indeed all of us must remain focused and not be discouraged or distracted by the postponement!

All eyes must be on the lookout, all ears must be wide open! Intelligence information gathering must be intensified! Don't give them any any space to rig this election!
We must all work together to change this evil government!

Nigeria must be great again!!!
Let's relax. . They've done it again. . I believe they must have completed the election before Friday with all the materials thatthey have - the election has been compromised. . .

It's not like I'm giving up; I know Atiku is smart but it will be very tough
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by FastShipping: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gandollaar:
grin all na wash. You are impossible.

I don't know you though.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Jrevelation(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria

Hmmmm

Who is behind naija predicament

No be you and ur goons
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP are just pathetic criminals.
No! The pdp caused the postponed elections, hahahaha
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
rottennaija:
Everyone is. I was so disappointed to learn of it by 5am when I woke. I really was. This election postponement only favours pdp

Where did pdp say they are happy about it?
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Beetobee(f): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
bankyblue:
Make him they act film think say he the deceive us,
Yeye man

The problem with this generation of Nigerians is that only a handful has the ability to think critically and rationally. We thrive in making absurd assumptions. Well, assumption is the mother of all fuckups!
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by lalasticlala(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandynews:
Did you see how INEC chairman responded to Oshiomhole's rantings? grin

Nigerians i love your country,

Happy birthday lalasticlala shocked

You are a Ghanaian?
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Mrpojj(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandynews:

Oshiomole is an idiot
U are disgusted
I tot PDP has been saying there is a plot to postpone this election and you guys said it's fake news
Now u act like u were taking unawares
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Blacklord0739(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
That man!!!!!
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Dollabiz: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
this what part of your plans
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by SmithRussell(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
rottennaija:

It create the impression FG is behind it. It creates the appearance they postpone for fear of losing (working into the narrative PDP has been creating, but if the election had held, I'm 98% sure PDP would have lost)
Yhu are wrong my friend. .
The impression that FG is behind it - fear of losing... Doesn't changeanything. . .
The late postponement only creates room for rigging by the people in power.
This is a replay of Edo State Election. . .
With small postponement, Oshiomole worked magic and it's about happening again.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Mandynews(f): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
lalasticlala:

You are a Ghanaian?

Yes sir, happy birthday and more grace

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandynews:

Trying to play as if it wasnt their plan. APC are all liars. Liar, Liar, Liar you lie
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by roscoleefad: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
APC PLAM TO RIG ELECTION,AND THIS MAN OSOMELE RANTING IS FOOLING HIMSELF AND HIS LIKE OF BUBU.WHEN APC SEE DEFEAT STEERING AT THEM.WERE People
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
He was blunt, those who spoke b4 oshomole were sugar coating the situation
The first man that spoke after the chairman's speach is a hypocrite
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by edupedia: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
bankyblue:
Make him they act film think say he the deceive us,
Yeye man

...u too continue to act movie here as if what he said was revealed to u in a dream
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by smithyemy: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Look at the thief oshiomole, that is paying 10 million as salary to his imported wife for the past 5 years. Ask the thief where is he getting the money from? Like father like son.also,ask his father, BUHARI, where he kept the 1 32 billion naira PTF MONEY, when he was in charge. Group of thieves that want to fight corruption
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Mandynews(f): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
haywire07:

Mandynews is a guy except you got this camera angle from the original person who took this shot.

I saw when you brought out your phone to make the record and it was a guy grin

I uploaded as seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.