Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

"I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (36347 Views)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / #EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by romunu(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
How did he slam him na what are the exact words,plsssss,I no de around.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Jman06(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
SmithRussell:
Let's relax. . They've done it again. . I believe they must have completed the election before Friday with all the materials thatthey have - the election has been compromised. . .

It's not like I'm giving up; I know Atiku is smart but it will be very tough
This is not true! Forget the hearsays!

It was even PDP members that raised the alarm that election materials were not complete in some states like Ekiti, Niger and Taraba! That was why the election was postponed!

If we begin to believe all the hearsays that election was postponed to allow them to rig, many people will be discouraged and they may eventually have their way.
The election postponement was a good decision by INEC, let's stop believing the rumor mongers! Many APC supporters will even start spreading all such rumors in order to discourage people from coming out to vote, beware!

So even when we suspect the worst, let's not slack but intensify our efforts.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by jamalnation(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
so Oshiomhole get small truth for mouth
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by georgetemi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
bankyblue:
Make him they act film think say he the deceive us,
Yeye man
Oshiomole.want to tell us that he was not aware of the plan to postpone the election. You are deceiving yourself not Nigerians
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by onubijoe(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pretender after implementing your plans to rig the election

But you shall fail because this is not Ekiti and Osun state

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by madridsta007(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
rottennaija:
Everyone is. I was so disappointed to learn of it by 5am when I woke. I really was. This election postponement only favours pdp
[/s]

Be deceiving yourself.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Bendingmoment12(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Baba Dey do like say e no Dey aware before lol

Visit and study in Canada
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Awaoyelmoni(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
disappointed that u mounted pressure on the man (Mahmood yakubu) hu refused to do ur bidding nd accent to ur dubious tactic of conducting elections in some states leaving out others thereby facilitating ur rigging plans...
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Warship: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
wise2odd:
atiku to be swear in and declared president from Ghana.

with the postponement of the presidential election by INEC at the elevenths hour it has attracted negative feelings from both local and international community that the election wouldn't have been in favor of the incumbent president if it were to proceed.

although everyone can sense that it was only a bid to buy more time to plan and perfect the election rigging, also with the fact that IPOB called off the election boycott at a die minute.

the new date slated for the election will cause a lot of surprises and irregularities to steal the mandate and wishes of the people which would be witness by the international community. the election would be regarded as biased and unacceptable in totality.

Atiku would declared himself the president elect and backed by a lot of Nigerians both within and in diaspora.

this will give him international backing to be swear in as the authentic president elect from Ghana.

Atiku would give buhari few time to accept defeat and surrender or he would ordered the international military NETO to capture buhari.

written by Predict Outcome Organization. POO have been known to predict outcome of future event worldwide

Create a topic for this post and thank me later.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by TruthHurts100: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandynews:
Adams Oshiomhole has slams the INEC chairman

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has slams the INEC chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, for postponement of the general elections.

Oshiomhole, who currently spoke presently at the International Conference Centre in Abuja with many international election observers and key INEC officials.

Source: https://mandynews.com/elections-postponement-live-updates-of-inecs-meeting-with-stakeholders/

Liar. No be unar plan?
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
He was blunt, those who spoke b4 oshomole were sugar coating the situation

Blunt yes,but believe me u,that man was only acting a movie script given to him by his caucus...he was our governor for 8 good years so we knw his gimmicks....... Meanwhile my sympathy goes to all those electorates who took out time and money out of their comforts to migrate to other uncomfortable places just to cast their votes.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by justli: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
nobody should be fooled. The inec chairman has shown to be bipartisan so far and it looks clearly he isnt willing to rig this election in favour of APC.
They cornered him, using the head of logistics(AMINA ZAKARI) into shifting this election. Recall oshiomole already acused the inec chairman of taking sides with pdp. Removing the inec chairman now would give APC the chance to fill in a hatchet man that will deliver the job by any means.
PDP need to read the lines carefully and resists APAC'S plot at all cost.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by silasely(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Printerscanner:

Your PDP said they are okay and happy with the postponement, but you are here ranting. Who are you small rat?
psychological problems is the only thing that has been ur pro since birth
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by tempest2019: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oshiomhole is
just ranting when everyone knows that INEC just acted a script written by federal government
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Amein(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:

And you're the biggest idiot. Get out of here idiot

Did I address my post to a fool like you?

I repeat, a southern would have done better than this national embarrassment called Yakubu.

So go and cry more. Ode
Yes,you are right a southerner would have done better. We have seen the best of southerners in Maurice Iwu.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Rizstar: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
bankyblue:
Make him they act film think say he the deceive us,
Yeye man

Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

Blunt yes,but believe me u,that man was only acting a movie script given to him by his caucus...he was our governor for 8 good years so we knw his gimmicks....... Meanwhile my sympathy goes to all those electorates who took out time and money out of their comforts to migrate to other uncomfortable places just to cast their votes.
knowin the way our politicians behave it could be that he was acting a script but those who spoke b4 oshomole were not reacting the way they should
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
knowin the way our politicians behave it could be that he was acting a script but those who spoke b4 oshomole were not reacting the way they should

I didn't dispute what the others said......what do u expect from sychophants? They are scared to admit the truth as usual.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by streetsoldier1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
unity004:
grin e dey sweet me 2 see oshiomhole in pain. #like_4 inec jor

Is it sifia pain?
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mtchewww! Mr ibu wanna-be!

You've been noticed....NEXT!
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by eneyoduke(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mandynews:
Adams Oshiomhole has slams the INEC chairman

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has slams the INEC chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, for postponement of the general elections.

Oshiomhole, who currently spoke presently at the International Conference Centre in Abuja with many international election observers and key INEC officials.

Source: https://mandynews.com/elections-postponement-live-updates-of-inecs-meeting-with-stakeholders/

He will be more shocker after hearing Atiku victory come 23th
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Friend01(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
wise2odd:
grin script. Adams Oshiomhole and tinubu were behind the nocturnal meeting last night at 12:00 AM to proponed the election.

not just apology but he should resigned. Nigerians are no longer fools

I bet if you were asked to provide the evidence for this script you people keep alluding to you will be able to provide it?

This platform is too littered with too many deluded, bigoted and disillusioned conspiracy theorist.

Since he has acted that 'script ' go kill am na.
Nansense and radarada.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by bankyblue(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Printerscanner:

Your PDP said they are okay and happy with the postponement, but you are here ranting. Who are you small rat?

U must be sick.

That is the problem i have with nairaland,
You hardly know and differentiate btw normal and abnormal guy and girl.

Ur dad gave me the PDP membership card? Abi ur mum gave bath to the rat you re talking about?
Wasted sperm.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by Xyz001: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
You have exhausted their finances

Well acted script.
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by srclark: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2019
onubijoe:
Pretender after implementing your plans to rig the election

But you shall fail because this is not Ekiti and Osun state
rightly said ,na rigging be baba work ,don't Bleep with oshomole when it comes to rigging
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by rummmy: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2019
rottennaija:

No. I am not. Nigeria is. You seem kind, are you?
quote me again and attend your burial
Re: "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole by rottennaija(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
rummmy:
quote me again and attend your burial
Interesting. you seem beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.