Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service (55758 Views)

Reno Omokri's Old Facebook Post Referring Peter Obi As "Saint" / Tinubu Attends Jumat Service At Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque (video) / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Niceman4u:

another useless cow exposing itself.
wat a wasted sperm

Nyamiri, son of Nyamiri, grandson of Nyamiri.

Wait, what is female for Nyamiri? Nyamiress?

You guys think you can insult others abi? Una go cry taya

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by mightyhazell: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
nonsobaba:
Igbos never voted for Obasanjo or Yar Adua. Results of elections in the SE during the PDP era were always written in the homes of Igbo saboteurs working for the PDP.
igbo saboteurs u say,..not aliens tho
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Corrinthians(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is he not a Yamiri? cheesy

The man tried sef. Kanu,their supreme leader, called them Pigs and Idiots. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
LZAA:
Pythonamaka wee praise that imam grin
Cc immhotep sarrki madridguy velocity25
pythonamaka needs to change his ways and respect the elders, esp Obasanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNCeO1bmNn8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by merbenko: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
bender79:
But igbo's call hausas ewu ''Nama", "Aboki" . Isn't that derugatory too or maybe hypocrisy has double standards!
Ogah but not in a worshiping place, show me a video where a pastor preaching this kind hate speech
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Iqz4677i: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
No pay after win... See prove below

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
LZAA:
Pythonamaka wee praise that imam grin
Cc immhotep sarrki madridguy velocity25
pythonamaka needs to change his ways and respect the elders, especially Obasanjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNCeO1bmNn8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

You're fvcking basstard, your miserable mother is a haarlot and big cum dump.

Now run and call your demented headslammingg mod.

BAASTARD

Flatheaded Nyamiri pig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by carinmom(f): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
RTSC:
It won't make the standard of living of the abokii comparable to an iyamiri in a thousand years.
Iyamiri kids need 180, while towel heads need 2 to get into the same federal secondary institution.

Iyamiri produces the highest number of Nigeria's most educated class, while the towel heads leads our worst possible humanitarian crisis.
Single-handedly responsible for dragging our socio economics into the gutter as the poorest nation on earth.

And buhari has widened the gulf with his backward policies.

Towel heads.

Say whatever you like, inyamiri will always be inyamiri grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Effiongdbest: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Yes nyamiri is sending Buhari straight to Daura. Nyamiri is Nyem mmiri meaning give me water, but Belarebe means Chameleon, if you know you know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by RTSC: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Onogiede(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
he is simply working for politician,.. is a shame

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Effiongdbest: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Flatheaded Nyamiri pig

Belarebe dog that feeds on the crumbs from the Master's table. Afonja zombie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by RTSC: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Saifullah01:
Nyamiri is the Hausa name for igbos just as bayarebe is for Yorubas. Is everyone above me ignorant or plain mischievous. I don't get it.

Lol even as igbo I don't find it offensive it's the mods who are trying to be mischievous with it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
RTSC:

The elections will come and go.

We will be right here when you scums start begging the rest of us to reduce the bigotry you are currently sowing as usual.

Beg a worthless Nyamiri? Naah
Shebi you called others Aboki and Afonjas?

See this Nyamiri feeling funky.
Gerrarahere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Yes nyamiri is sending Buhari straight to Daura. Nyamiri is Nyem mmiri meaning give me water, but Belarebe means Chameleon, if you know you know.

Nyamiri means beggars of water.

Lazarus Nyamiri. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Flatheaded Nyamiri pig

I hope u know same Hausa call yorubas balerebe grin..
Ask any Hausa man the meaning..
Nyamiri means give me water, I don't find that offensive

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by nku5: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
This goat of an imam is going to jail for this hate speech. Ohaneze or one of these other socio-political groups should report this to the International Criminal Court sharp sharp. No time for nonsense angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by RTSC: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Niceman4u(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:

quote me again I will giv it to u nincompoop, do u think everybody is as useless as u almajiri, nama, lunatic? better go and slam ur head on d ground seven times. are u not supposed to b doing dat now? mad-cow-sucker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I hope u know same Hausa call yorubas balerebe grin..
Ask any Hausa man the meaning..
Nyamiri means give me water, I don't find that offensive

You can't find it offensive. Beggars of water.

This topic is not about Abokis or Afonjas, it is about the worthless Nyamiris.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Predator1: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
I am really suprised, the word "nyamiri" has been used to describe the igbo people/tribe for as long as any hausa speaking person can remember, so i am just wondering why it is now that this issue is just surfacing

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Niceman4u:

quote me again I will giv it to u nincompoop,
do u think everybody is as useless as u almajiri, nama, lunatic?
better go and slam ur head on d ground seven times.
are u not supposed to b doing dat now?
mad-cow-sucker

Nyamiri son of Nyamiri, grandson of Nyamiri.

Your masters up North are calling you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Afonja007: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
midolian:
grin

And so? You guys call them all sort of bad names, from Nama(which means meat or animal) to Almajiri(which means student but in the Nyamiri quarters referred to as beggars) and so on, but they don't complain...

When Wike dressed up a goat and tagged it Buhari, you praised him.. forgetting that you dont plant a mango seed and expect to harvest Apples

Now they call you Nyamiri, you are opening a thread..

a no body like you can call igbo person what ever you want no body will care but if a person like adeboye or oyedepo stays in pulpit and call igbo people omo ajeokuta ma mu omi do you think igbo person will attend his church again

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Effiongdbest: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lazarus Nyamiri. grin

At least I know Nyem is give me
Mmiri is water

But Belarebe is what again?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by lekezino(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
calling them aboki is underrated..... Gabari
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by RTSC: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Lazarus Nyamiri. grin
Yup 50 years ago.
Your disabled abokki brothers are still littering our streets today .. .ironically... Begging for Water and food.
Aint karma a bitch??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
RTSC:

This guy here is Yoruba o.
We know treachery is your stock in trade. We will treat your fucck ups in the south.

In the meantime, move away for your masters. Let us see road

Nyamiri.

They said the reason why you people beg water is because there is no water in your region.

Shukuka Nyamiri.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.