Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service (55700 Views)

Reno Omokri's Old Facebook Post Referring Peter Obi As "Saint" / Tinubu Attends Jumat Service At Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque (video) / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
77up:
Its not an hate speech if you are the one screaming afonja and aboki but hate speech now when they callyou yamirin

Hypocrite kee you there, infact as from today na yamirin ago dey call all these fl@t head.

See finishing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by CodeTemplar: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
midolian:
grin

And so? You guys call them all sort of bad names, from Nama(which means meat or animal) to Almajiri(which means student but in the Nyamiri quarters referred to as beggars) and so on, but they don't complain...

When Wike dressed up a goat and tagged it Buhari, you praised him.. forgetting that you dont plant a mango seed and expect to harvest Apples

Now they call you Nyamiri, you are opening a thread..

So social media is now the opposite of mosque abi?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Kingspin(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tospringe:

Don't mind them.
They all kept mute when Rev. Father. Ebube Muonso said One Igbo man is equivalent of 6 hausa men. This morning on Radio Biafra, They still called the Hausas Ndi Gworos and Yorubas; Ndi Yoruba.
They are hypocrites!
Don't mind who? Is Atiku not a Muslim Fulani like Buhari

The Imam should have make the same statement when Sambo was VP.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by owhizkid: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is wrong.. Oh.. How I wish we can surprise the buharideens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by RTSC: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
GreyLaw:

Just like the "omo' Igbo" voted Obasanjo against Ojukwu, Ekwueme and Rochas, right? Just as they voted Yaradua, right?

Well, let me not say much. Some of you just come online to say whatever comes to your mind. Poor knowledge of history is a problem in Nigeria.

We not voting Nyamiri in the mix.
We not voting Atiku cos he is carrying
forbidden garbage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Ayisatojo: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
When Inec refused to accept APC gubernatorial candidates in both Rivers and Zamfara states, PDP hailed Inec. APC wasn’t using INEC then, now that INEC Chairman has postpone election by one week, even to the amazement of PMB, everyone is still castigating Buhari. What exactly has this man done to deserve all these rains of abuses
Why can’t all the political parties take advantage of the postponement to win more electorates to their sides rather than abusing a man that will not even reply their rant

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by pek(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Op, Igbos and not Igbo's. What's so difficult about that?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kingspin:
Don't mind who? Is Atiku not a Muslim Fulani like Buhari

The Imam should have make the same statement when Sambo was VP.

Atiku is carrying Nyamiri as garbage. forbidden to vote them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by bkool7(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
GreyLaw:

Just like the "omo' Igbo" voted Obasanjo against Ojukwu, Ekwueme and Rochas, right? Just as they voted Yaradua, right?

Well, let me not say much. Some of you just come online to say whatever comes to your mind. Poor knowledge of history is a problem in Nigeria.

PLS don't tell voted Yoruba by voting obj.

If you don't Obj whom will you vote? The two candidates are Yoruba.

And you chose Obj because he wasn't the Yoruba candidate

You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by RTSC: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by okoroemeka(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
midolian:
grin

And so? You guys call them all sort of bad names, from Nama(which means meat or animal) to Almajiri(which means student but in the Nyamiri quarters referred to as beggars) and so on, but they don't complain...

When Wike dressed up a goat and tagged it Buhari, you praised him.. forgetting that you dont plant a mango seed and expect to harvest Apples

have a bishop, archdeacon or pastor stood on a pulpit and called moslems derogatory names,this is time for good and peace loving Muslims to steer away from making hate speech's and inciting violence against innocent people,the mandate to vote out a clearly incompetent government should start from the north because they are the ones that had been betrayed by this government bad policies that have increased poverty,hunger and joblessness

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by OLUWABIG(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
You're pained because of this small insult, have you not been calling Hausa and Yorubas all sorts of names?

If Yorubas are civilized enough to let you get away with it, Hausas are not that patient, they will fight back With everything they've got.

one way or the other you are add fuel to the fire by calling the hausas impatient fellows lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by waliyulah25(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
midolian:
grin

Don't mind them. Bigots! hypocrites! Double Standard in their blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nyamiri which is a derogatory word to Igbo's, originally means "Nyem mmiri" which means give me water. A word Igbo people used to ask the Nigerian soldiers during the war when Biafra was overrun and deprived of food and water
The name Nyamiri originated when the earliest Igbo migrants to the dry, semi desert North were always thirsty and begged the natives for water.
I did my National Youth Service in then Bornu State - Nguru precisely. So I know.
How can the people request for water which they have in much abundance from strangers to their Homeland. That name is older than the Biafra/Nigerian war.
Please get your facts right by asking those who know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Bonapart(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:
I so much enjoy the hausa Muslim ...they are always cooperative in Dre dealings....

Omo' Igbo supported Atiku because their brother is his deputy candidate....but that doesn't demeaning the fact that hausa-muslim lose their preferred candidate which is buhari...

....and That's clear indication that in most of the northern region, Atiku will fail woefully and he will perpetually fail in this Saturday election...

Your south-east and south-south vote is not enough to make Atiku a winner... angry grin embarassed

just one condom like this. Just one.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
salt1:

Consanguinity, my brother.
They do first cousin marriages which breeds of babies with congenital deformities. Education is needed there. Plenty of it. But will they listen?

Wow.. So that same deformity the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs and royal family suffered from, cause they couldn't marry outside of themselves in order not to taint their royal blood??
Wow I never knew, I really thought it was some kind of supernatural curse... Lol.
That's their business shaa,, let them keep "Haraming' education.
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Lodikero: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
That's very bad of the cleric cool
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
RTSC:

I think so, brain. grin
grin
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by ruffDiamond: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Splinz:
shocked

Unfortunately for the bearded terrorist Sheikh, that "Nyamiri" is the next vice President.

Sheikh Yahaya can slam his head a million times for all I care.

Bunch of divisive, nepotistic and religious clowns!
self delusion is allowed bro but I'm telling you NO YAMIRI WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA. quote me after next week_I'm ruffDiamond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by yollychika(f): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
I really don’t care !!!!
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Preshy561(f): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
RTSC:
grin
Lmao. Hehehe.
Towel head, true true. grin grin
Thanks for making my night

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by goaldynboy: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
So what that terrorist is saying is that no Christian should vote for Buhari, since they want to turn it into a religious thing! This is how they breed terrorists in that their blood sucking shrine they call 'Musk'!!
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Sirjamo: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
OLUWABIG:

one way or the other you are add fuel to the fire by calling the hausas impatient fellows lolz
I know the Hausas very well, they are very very short tempered; Someone cannot even play with them.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by igbobabe02: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Who cares. Boko Haram will finish the north anyway. 80% of their population are begging for food, water, and shelter.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Lovemaester: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:
May God bless the inec chairman for having the boldness to postpone this weekend elections. Apc had already put mechanisms in place for elections to be postponed or declared inconclusive in some states owing to :
1. Security challenges, example kaduna, zamfara, kogi, rivers, borno.
2. Unavailablity of electoral materials, example enugu, niger, ekiti, parts of anambra, abia, osun.
Elections in the above states would have been scheduled for a later date when the government will repeat the "osun treatment" by deployment of security agencies to rig the elections based on the outcome of the results of the 26 states on Feb 16.

so after accusing inec of postponing the election for APC to perfect rigging plans your wailing brain has formatted, nw inec has done well for postponing it. demented wailer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by OLUWABIG(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
I know the Hausas very well, they are very very short tempered; Someone cannot even play with them.

Anyways i just love your comment 101%
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Corrinthians(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
midolian:
grin

Look ehn, even as a Christian, I make bold to say we are the most hypocritical and self entitled people on earth. What the heck are these people even complaining about? Day in day out, the Apostoe Suleimans and Oyedepos of this world make all sort of derogatory comments aimed at these guys or people they have very deep respect for, nothing happens. These same ibos come online to cheer them on. But the moment the favour is returned, you see the bigoted skunks start running all over the web like headless chickens, looking for whom to sympathize with them. angry

These people must think everyone is answerable to them. What nonsense. The idiots don't only come here to insult northerners and their religion daily, yet feel no one is meant to di the same to them. Hypocritical coons.

In fact, henceforth, na Iyanmuri be the way forward.

Nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.