Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pirates Of Silicon Valley - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pirates Of Silicon Valley (1123 Views)

Silicon Valley's Plan To Be More Diverse / Who Has Seen Silicon Valley! Tvseries Here / THE VALLEY OF DEATH - A PLACE YOU'LL FIND MOST FOUNDERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pirates Of Silicon Valley by Ynot(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2007
Are you a programmer? Are you feeling depressed, frustrated and not sure of your future in the computer industry? Well, watch the pirates of silicon valley. Its a funny but educational documentary on how Steve Jobs, Bill gates and the rest of the giants started their career in the computer industry. Trust me, you will feel better when you done watching. There are still tons of stuff to discover and invent. You could be the next Bill Gate and and who knows, history might repeat itself.
Re: Pirates Of Silicon Valley by abacus(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2007
Ynot, that's thoughtful of u, have seen d movie, i even have it here (Dont tell anyone oooo)
Re: Pirates Of Silicon Valley by my2cents(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2007
Until it happens, I will b here waiting for the movie, "Black bras of Niger Valley" tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys / Beaf's Mystery C# Conundrum! It Shouldn't Compile, But No, It Does! / Check my Kivy Based App.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.