Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash (80193 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by amaniro: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2019
MartinsD12:

I know bro I think the name of the film is gangs or king of new York the guy on the meme is the boss in that film

Ok
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Donjazzy12(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2019
Famousbabe:
Boyfriend Of The Year!!! See How This Guy Woke His Bae Up!!!

Check out the gift items and cash a boyfriend used in waking his girlfriend up from bed.

He was just spraying the money on her..

Watch the video HERE
Momentary happiness. That will not stop her from sleeping around and her lesbianism!
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Dammylois(f): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Mtcheeew, I was even expecting an aeroplane key. undecided
grin
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by jesmond3945: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2019
NoFace101:
give me another lie cux dis one I no dey but

so d lady didn't wake up all d time d guy was spreading all dis rub
looking at these two men with all the money they have but look at how wretched looking they are.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:
Girls can be bought easily nowadays.

That should not be a problem then, yes?
Go and buy your own girl
Wait, since they are easy, how about you buy two or three nah
SMH
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
I find it insulting spraying money on ur gal or wife like u buying her like a common call gal or cheap hoe or is it African custom or just a type of poor or materialistic mentality?
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by DavidEsq(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Mtcheeew, I was even expecting an aeroplane key. undecided
grin grin grin. I no even know say aeroplane get key grin
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by sulasa07(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2019
virgoquin:
how much cedis is on the bed
lemme count it.....
six million
The six million Cedis that is like 100k in Nigeria.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by NoFace101: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
looking at these two men with all the money they have but look at how wretched looking they are.
Der matter tire me oh
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by NOTGOINGDOWN(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
But if you dey sleep just all of a sudden you wake up and see your boyfriend spraying money on you, shey ur natural instinct as a Nigerian won't tell you to Japa ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
sulasa07:
no it is not up to
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
sulasa07:
no it is not up to
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by xendra: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:

So you're one of the girls that are bought with shawarma?
did anybody even give a carrot to get You?
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by amaniro: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
xendra:
did anybody even give a carrot to get You?

Awwn I wonder why some of you girls feel guilty.
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by xendra: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
amaniro:

Awwn I wonder why some of you girls feel guilty.
nice try grin
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by amaniro: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
xendra:
nice try grin
Hope you collected you're balance from the customer of last night?
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
So much beef on this thread.

The boy thinks the girl is worth it: EOD
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by ojeifodavid1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
eeeh what iz dis......

Kai dirty ..

Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by sulasa07(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
virgoquin:
no it is not up to
Chisos!So,I even over hyped it
Re: Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
sulasa07:
Chisos!So,I even over hyped it
it is around 60k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.