Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (31816 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by englishman411(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thank God the truth has emerged at last,i think elrufai is up to somehing.he should be questioned concerning this and other crisis that took place in kaduna state.he knows much about this killings in his state.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
One useless person was busy saying it happened on election eve, quoting me and saying nonsense yesterday. Is NEMA now lying?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by lafuria1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Those pictures have Been proven to be fake. Please stop promoting falsehood that is capable of endangering peace and safety of people.
El Rufai should have taken pictures with victims to make it believable.

Who proved them to be fake, and what makes them fake,
Kindly share
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Ojiofor: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
lafuria1:

Who proved them to be fake, and what makes them fake,
Kindly share

Don't worry, time shall tell and for now I leave you with your conscience.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by NkayStory(f): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
@Tetehjewls ,your love for lies and propaganda is unparalleed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by lafuria1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Don't worry, time shall tell and for now I leave you with your conscience.

What is don't worry , if those victims were non Fulanis in Jos or Benue, you reaction will totally different , you so much believe Fulanis are the perpetrators and never victims.

Until we understand and agree that both sides are victims and perpetrators, the cycle of violence will continue.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Zikachat(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
mr elrufia,,,i asure you we here in kaduna cant wait for 9 march 2019...we die there or you move out of that office.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by NwaliE01: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
All Kajuru residence to please internally beef up their security to avoid El-rufai sending his thugs to come for the 66 lives in your community.

Maybe that was the number of lives that was demanded from him for a higher coronation.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Ojiofor: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
lafuria1:

What is don't worry , if those victims were non Fulanis in Jos or Benue, you reaction will totally different , you so much believe Fulanis are the perpetrators and never victims.

Until we understand and agree that both sides are victims and perpetrators, the cycle of violence will continue.

I will never support the killing of defenseless innocent people nor matter their tribe or religion.
El Rufai is governor of kaduna state and not governor of Fulani ethnic group in Kaduna state he should be fair to all citizens of kaduna that is how to be a leader.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by IYANGBALI: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
I ate that dwarf called el-rufai
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by arrestdarrester: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hell Rufian.

Liar

Hate speechmaker

Waiting to be disgraced out of office

Muslims and Christians alike must reject him and his principal

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Judybash93(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
nameo:
I have said this here before: if I had Buhari or El rufai on the ballot paper and a gun was put on my head to vote either of them I would not hesitate to choose Buhari.

Now imagine that!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by proprince(m): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
This man helrufai is so evil.

Your death is coming soon.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by teufelein(f): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
....Fulanis are God's punishment for evil Nigerians...

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why are APC supporters avoiding this thread
To support APC, u gotta have a lil blood on ur hand
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by HeroicMeastro: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Moferere:
Looking for avenue to kill and settle the killer fulani herdsmen again
https://www.nairaland.com/5028378/kajuru-66-massacre-killings-el-rufai
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by HeroicMeastro: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by HeroicMeastro: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by HeroicMeastro: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oluwo1:
We know El rufai na.. Nigerians politician playing games with our lives.. I just hope they dont go and kill 66people to build evidence ooo
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Masterclass32: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
The lord of the body bags should be watched closely this election period. He's up to something sinister.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by HeroicMeastro: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
dachilino:
The Kaduna State Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) who reacted to claims by Governor Nasir El-Rufai have disclosed that the Kaduna State Governor lied over the killing of 66 Kajuru residents. 

Rev. Joseph Hayab who spoke on behalf of CAN disclosed that El-Rufai lied about the killing of 66 Kaduna residents, to deceive Nigerians and the international community and also to stir up violence. 

The statement read, “The press statement by the spokesman for Kaduna State Governor, Mr Samuel Aruwan, suggests that “the killings in Kajuru Local Government were carried yesterday (Friday) 15/2/2019. This is false in its entirety.

“We are aware that the incident happened in the late hours of Sunday 10 February to February 12, 2019, at about 1am at Gindin Gada in the Maro Ward of Kajuru Local Government, Kaduna State where unidentified hoodlums went into the village and killed about 11 people in their sleep.

“The incident led to reprisals. Two of the suspects were said to have been apprehended and handed over to the Divisional Police Officer in the area. It was in the afternoon of the said date of the attack (as contained in the press statement) that the District Head of Kufana, Mr Titus Dauda, and four of his local chiefs were released after their invitation by the Department of State Services.

“We see this as an illogical intentional, premeditated attempt at stirring violence in the state for whatever expected gains. The incidence of raising false alarm by the Kaduna State Government should make Nigerians realise that some of our leaders are also guilty of hate speech and that makes them major actors in the game that has denied us peace and has claimed the lives of our love ones.’’

Punch also reported that the Zonal Coordinator, North-West office of the National Emergency Management Agency, Mr. Ishaya Chonoko, disclosed that there were no fresh killings in Kajuru LGA on Friday as claimed by the governor. According to him, “unpatriotic Nigerians” who were out to take advantage of the general elections to instigate violence in the state.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/17/el-rufai-lied-over-killing-of-66-kaduna-residents-can-nema/

God will punish CAN and their cohots. Its very unfortunate that despite the evidence of the Governor's visit see link below, with some graphic pictures showing the inhuman massacre, a bloodsucking CAN will come to say its a lie. May GOD annihilate this CAN branch for making a pleasure out of the deaths regardless of the number involved.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Its quite unfortunate that we have these kind of evil people as leaders. El Rufia has been behind these evil acts for sometime and the truth is coming out naturally. We all have to reject this in totality both Christians and Muslims, its human lives they are toying with for selfish political gains.
dwarf
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by haconjy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
zeromeridian:
He tried to use that to start violence so that lNEC will postpone Kaduna election in other to use Osun state strategy.

Buhari and elrufi are out to destroy Nigeria.
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Igbos The saver of Christian's in Nigeria
God bless IPOB
God bless Asari Dukubo
God bless James Ononefe Ibor.

hate typing...
you forget that some Yorubas, especially, Christian Yoruba want peace and development of this country...

well am.still on @atiku for my president
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by HomeOfMe(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
dachilino:
The Kaduna State Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) who reacted to claims by Governor Nasir El-Rufai have disclosed that the Kaduna State Governor lied over the killing of 66 Kajuru residents. 

Rev. Joseph Hayab who spoke on behalf of CAN disclosed that El-Rufai lied about the killing of 66 Kaduna residents, to deceive Nigerians and the international community and also to stir up violence. 

The statement read, “The press statement by the spokesman for Kaduna State Governor, Mr Samuel Aruwan, suggests that “the killings in Kajuru Local Government were carried yesterday (Friday) 15/2/2019. This is false in its entirety.

“We are aware that the incident happened in the late hours of Sunday 10 February to February 12, 2019, at about 1am at Gindin Gada in the Maro Ward of Kajuru Local Government, Kaduna State where unidentified hoodlums went into the village and killed about 11 people in their sleep.

“The incident led to reprisals. Two of the suspects were said to have been apprehended and handed over to the Divisional Police Officer in the area. It was in the afternoon of the said date of the attack (as contained in the press statement) that the District Head of Kufana, Mr Titus Dauda, and four of his local chiefs were released after their invitation by the Department of State Services.

“We see this as an illogical intentional, premeditated attempt at stirring violence in the state for whatever expected gains. The incidence of raising false alarm by the Kaduna State Government should make Nigerians realise that some of our leaders are also guilty of hate speech and that makes them major actors in the game that has denied us peace and has claimed the lives of our love ones.’’

Punch also reported that the Zonal Coordinator, North-West office of the National Emergency Management Agency, Mr. Ishaya Chonoko, disclosed that there were no fresh killings in Kajuru LGA on Friday as claimed by the governor. According to him, “unpatriotic Nigerians” who were out to take advantage of the general elections to instigate violence in the state.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/17/el-rufai-lied-over-killing-of-66-kaduna-residents-can-nema/

If this is true that Hell ruFIRE lied just to incite violence,then I must say that he's a very sad and unhappy man,an anarchist.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by oluplus(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
HeroicMeastro:

God will punish CAN and their cohots. Its very unfortunate that despite the evidence of the Governor's visit see link below, with some graphic pictures showing the inhuman massacre, a bloodsucking CAN will come to say its a lie. May GOD annihilate this CAN branch for making a pleasure out of the deaths regardless of the number involved.
There were killings, no doubts, and this I totally condemn. Nobody has the right to take human lives. However, I don't understand why a governor would lie and blow it out of proportion. Did any killing take place on Friday? I am a stone throw from kajuru, mind you. The question is what exactly is el rufai up to?
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by sunjos79: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
El-Rufai has a Master Degree in hate speech .So not surprised as he proved me right.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by BabaIbo: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
HeroicMeastro:

Thanks for trying to prove that the incident is real by quoting my reply with the link but nonetheless I go with CAN, NEMA and Prof. Odinkalu.
My point still remain Bursted!
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by akaahs(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
megacity:
What I have never understood is why a state like Kaduna , with so many handsome men and beautiful women, could have voted that mischievous dwarf as their governor

The people of Kaduna state owe it to themselves and to all Nigerians to ensure there is no repeat of that mistake of 2015
We are ready to correct our mistake bro
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by HeroicMeastro: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Thanks for trying to prove that the incident is real by quoting my reply with the link but nonetheless I go with CAN, NEMA and Prof. Odinkalu.
My point still remain Bursted!
Can u justify that the massacre was just cooked up by the kad st govt?
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by oluxy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
El Rufia could be the one behind the attacks in Kaduna.
He is a lier whose interest in to hurt the Christians in Kasuna and the southern Kaduna.

It is writen all over him and the way he insult his deputy, southern kD and the Christians.

But soon, nemesis will caught up with him.

He is out for vendetta.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by BabaIbo: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
HeroicMeastro:

Can u justify that the massacre was just cooked up by the kad st govt?

The fact that the locals response to newsmen didn't tally with the claim of El-ruffai is enough reason and again the pic in circulation match the claim of CAN, NEMA and that of the Prof.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by hansomb: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
we all know CAN is a terrorist organization. They support bokoharam leader Yusuf during it inception. There's an evidence of Yusuf and Orisejafor and Dokuno together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari / Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him / 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.