Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (31821 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Realist2: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
God has to call this man el-rufia to order before he will set this country ablaze due to his desperation for power.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Babacele: 1:21am On Feb 18, 2019
Passionate888:
Babacele come see your apc governatorial candidate's LAI's has been exposed o.
I thought I was talking to a human being.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Passionate888: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Same here
Babacele:
I thought I was talking to a human being.
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by sweetgala(m): 7:04am On Feb 18, 2019
dachilino:
The Kaduna State Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) who reacted to claims by Governor Nasir El-Rufai have disclosed that the Kaduna State Governor lied over the killing of 66 Kajuru residents. 

Rev. Joseph Hayab who spoke on behalf of CAN disclosed that El-Rufai lied about the killing of 66 Kaduna residents, to deceive Nigerians and the international community and also to stir up violence. 

The statement read, “The press statement by the spokesman for Kaduna State Governor, Mr Samuel Aruwan, suggests that “the killings in Kajuru Local Government were carried yesterday (Friday) 15/2/2019. This is false in its entirety.

“We are aware that the incident happened in the late hours of Sunday 10 February to February 12, 2019, at about 1am at Gindin Gada in the Maro Ward of Kajuru Local Government, Kaduna State where unidentified hoodlums went into the village and killed about 11 people in their sleep.

“The incident led to reprisals. Two of the suspects were said to have been apprehended and handed over to the Divisional Police Officer in the area. It was in the afternoon of the said date of the attack (as contained in the press statement) that the District Head of Kufana, Mr Titus Dauda, and four of his local chiefs were released after their invitation by the Department of State Services.

“We see this as an illogical intentional, premeditated attempt at stirring violence in the state for whatever expected gains. The incidence of raising false alarm by the Kaduna State Government should make Nigerians realise that some of our leaders are also guilty of hate speech and that makes them major actors in the game that has denied us peace and has claimed the lives of our love ones.’’

Punch also reported that the Zonal Coordinator, North-West office of the National Emergency Management Agency, Mr. Ishaya Chonoko, disclosed that there were no fresh killings in Kajuru LGA on Friday as claimed by the governor. According to him, “unpatriotic Nigerians” who were out to take advantage of the general elections to instigate violence in the state.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/17/el-rufai-lied-over-killing-of-66-kaduna-residents-can-nema/

Is CAN and NEMA now claiming that the Nigerian army and TVC are now also lying because I just saw a video where the army confirmed 66 dead in a reprisal attack on a Fulani community in a very remote village within kajuru LGA.

Why is CAN even venturing into this ?
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by Kolanist(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Elrufai is just doing one of his islamic religious duty of al-taquia(permissible islamic lieing). According to islamic doctrine u can lie if it propagates the progress of islam jihad. It is called al-taquia in islam
Re: El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA by orisa37: 5:19am On Feb 19, 2019
orisa37:
And there was not a drop of blood in his mouth.

He is quietly creating Feudaliism and causing Genocide in Kaduna South. The Kajes, the Kajurus, the Kois, the Katabs, the Kagomas, the Kadaras etc are daily hunted to be wiped out in Kaduna State while Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi etc are just looking. They are Christians.
El Rufai must stop imposing Fulani Feudalism/Hegemony in Kaduna South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hope To See My Son, Farouk Abdul Mutallab Again In My Lifetime - Father, Umaru / Soldiers In High Spirits After Recapture Of Boko Haram Enclave In Sambisa.Photos / Bandits Lock Down Kaduna-Zaria Road, Kidnap Travellers, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.