Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) (19648 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by nurex01(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Na them
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Zeinymira(f): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2019
I'm shocked, I'm disgusted, I'm angry
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by BubuZombi: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Itzurboi:
When you feel you have power in your tongue to call people LAZY... Like if you are readily, jejely, abuakarly, obidiently ATIKULATED.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Iyajison: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2019
So this man fit talk maturely like this.. wink
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by lapazi(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Donpeak:
Who is he fooling?

You don’t have to politicize everything, he made some valid points there- don’t let your love for partisan politics clog your cognitive thinking �

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Itzurboi(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2019
BubuZombi:

Rubbish
You are not just a zombie, but a customize one.
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by alezzy13: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Iyajison:
So this man fit talk maturely like this.. wink

The man has always been an orator, right from his labour days.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Donpeak(f): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2019
lapazi:

You don’t have to politicize everything, he made some valid points there- don’t let your love for partisan politics clog your cognitive thinking �
Yes, those are the points every concerned Nigerians have been making. He is only campaigning by trying to appeal to the conscience of Nigerians. Try and see the bigger picture
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2019
Itzurboi:
When you feel you have power in your tongue to call people LAZY... Like if you are readily, jejely, abuakarly, obidiently ATIKULATED.

Hahaha funny shiit
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Viking007(m): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Donpeak:
Yes, those are the points every concerned Nigerians have been making. He is only campaigning by trying to appeal to the conscience of Nigerians. Try and see the bigger picture
Nothing stopped the PDP from also doing the same thing, instead the silly Chidoka went there to shine his teeth. Fact is Nigerians are angry.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Anytime I see this guy I can't help but wonder how he satisfies his trophy wife. Not that i'm complaining or anything, afterall a majority of my clients are unsatisfied married women of rich men. But I still wonder why these old men think its fair to lock up a young pretty girl just for their selfishness.

Sharap. Jealousy kill u there.
U d only one entitled to all them young & beautiful chiks abi? Ode..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Donpeak(f): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Viking007:
Nothing stopped the PDP from also doing the same thing, instead the silly Chidoka went there to shine his teeth. Fact is Nigerians are angry.
TRUE

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by lapazi(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Donpeak:

I repeat don’t let partisan politics clog your thinking. It’s that simple.

It’s not always about scoring cheap political points, INEC has disappointed everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Guyman02: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Check out @akaebube’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/akaebube/status/1096843099710595072?s=09
Just watched Adams Oshiomhole's drama at the INEC Stakeholder meeting

He did exactly what players do when they're caught trying to "STAGGER" and "Dive" (stagger elections and Rig)

They rush before the Referee to yell and act like they were robbed.
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Chyfrontier: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Most people here are ignorant of what APC planned to do. It took the United States to stop what would have been the worst election in the whole world. APC had planned conducting election in 26 states only excluding the south east n south south. The materials for the east were dropped in portharcourt n the ones in portharcourt had no result sheets. They wanted east n South election postponed so that later they will be conducted under heavy security. May God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Idannydave: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2019
BayportalEnt:
It was a rude shock indeed. Anyways sha, Feb 23 4+4 = Febuhari!
Buhari who call us lazy youth wants us to stand with him oga, we are also lazy to stand
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by phyllosilicate(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Anytime I see this guy I can't help but wonder how he satisfies his trophy wife. Not that i'm complaining or anything, afterall a majority of my clients are unsatisfied married women of rich men. But I still wonder why these old men think its fair to lock up a young pretty girl just for their selfishness.

Rumour has it that Oshomole is huge down there and a tiger in .....
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by rentAcock(m): 7:34am On Feb 17, 2019
phyllosilicate:

Rumour has it that Oshomole is huge down there and a tiger in .....

Ahh.... this kind rumour
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by DMerciful(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Has incompetent Bubu resigned?
couragemurphy:
WELL SPOKEN BY THE COMRADE-GOVERNOR OSHOBABA:

INEC CHAIRMAN IS SUPPOSED TO APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS AND HONORABLY RESIGN FOR GROSS INCOMPETENCE AND DISPLAY OF INSENSITIVITY........Couragemurphy

You need to watch the 15mins video, and you will just LOVE THIS MAN for hitting hard on INEC

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Eroms4life17(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshomole played simple politics 101 right there. He succeeded in disabusing the minds of people that APC has no hands in the election postponement. Again he said INEC has uncontrolled access to national purse unlike his party and everyone was like what this one saying. You control the FG. He can deceive a few but not political watchers like us.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by pingpong1: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2019
Oshiomole articulated the salient points brilliantly.
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by princeaja(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2019
APC is Yahoo Yahoo. Biggest Scammers!!!� Please Like for Me and Share for Buhari.
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2019
contigiency:
This shows the real face of the people who caused the postponment but Crying foul. I have always known that Pdp is behind all the negative things surrounding this election just to discredit the government and the process. But they merely delayed their destined defeat. but no problem, waiting till next saturday is not the same as waiting for a century. The inevitable must still happen.
Don't be deceived as APC are pretenders
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by kristo123: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2019
Scam artist
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by BubuZombi: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Itzurboi:
You are not just a zombie, but a customize one.

Monkey, I agree with you... You deserve a Bunch of Banana for recognising me

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by boborneyor(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2019
This is real politics .......Oshiomole na confirmed Irumole grin
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Dhanny77(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2019
please who is deceiving who

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram / Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority / Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.