Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) (19647 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by exlinkleads(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2019
even though apc is a failed and fo.olish party, but their chairman, Adam is the most vibrant politicians known to Nigeria
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Anytime I see this guy I can't help but wonder how he satisfies his trophy wife. Not that i'm complaining or anything, afterall a majority of my clients are unsatisfied married women of rich men. But I still wonder why these old men think its fair to lock up a young pretty girl just for their selfishness.
you are talking rubbish
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Spain007(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
Anytime I see this guy I can't help but wonder how he satisfies his trophy wife. Not that i'm complaining or anything, afterall a majority of my clients are unsatisfied married women of rich men. But I still wonder why these old men think its fair to lock up a young pretty girl just for their selfishness.

money dey involved
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Mankosi: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2019
All na script
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by vikivall197(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2019
BayportalEnt:
It was a rude shock indeed. FoolAnyways sha, Feb 23 4+4 = Febuhari!
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by gl2glory(f): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=coolcharm post=75811733]Lol. Like Oshiomole like his mentor Tinubu.

It is the APC led government that should be apologising to Nigerians for appointing incompetent individuals into sensitive offices.

Now, they all run out crying wolf.

That rigging mechanism that they want to use one additional week to perfect... It will backfire IJN![/quote
Ameen]
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by gl2glory(f): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
Osho baba d actor
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by pacificom: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
superior1:
His charade fools nobody.
He is a cheeky monkey!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by Dollabiz: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
is he.sayin he is not.aware of their plans.
apc got the nation dripping.tears
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by bionixs: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ayoswit:
Despite the fact that I'm an ATIKUlator, I strongly agree with the points Oshiomhole raised. He asked a funny question " why postpone the election when most decent Nigerians are asleep?" grin Oshiomhole is a comedian, I swear cheesy
he shot himself in the leg. there was a part where he said that he had not slept about the time INEC broke the news. He is just not among the decent Nigerians
Re: Oshiomole Talks Tough To INEC Chairman Over Election Postponement (video) by rentAcock(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
oneTIMEman:
you are talking rubbish

Your moniker suggests you are a 1 minute man, I understand your pain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him / Army Threatens To Move Against Shi’ite Leaders Over Alleged Inciting Comments / Ikpeazu Observes Iftar Dinner With Muslim Community In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.