Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG (12460 Views)

Declan Emelumba Accuses A Former Governor Of Masterminding Imo Attacks / Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2019
And lastly

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by dam2000(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Buhari dog and baboon will soak in blood curse is affecting Nigeria now only God can save us
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Traveln: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Really

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:
God punish Akpabio. Akwa Ibom was peaceful until Akpabio brought in APC.

Shut your mouth. This is the handiwork of PDP.

Udom Emmanuel has been distributing mega cash lately to buy voters and recruit thugs.

The about 200 thugs recently arrested in a hotel are they not PDP thugs hired by a PDP politician on behalf of udom?

He is the one doing everything to survive now including this incident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2019
Blame it on Hitler Akpabio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by id911(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Shut your mouth. This is the handiwork of PDP.

Udom Emmanuel has been distributing mega cash lately to buy voters and recruit thugs.

The about 200 thugs recently arrested in a hotel are they not PDP thugs hired by a PDP politician on behalf of udom?

He is the one doing everything to survive now including this incident

I'm not Udom fan but the imprints in the attack is synonymous to Akpabio's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2019
id911:

I'm not Udom fan but the imprints in the attack is synonymous to Akpabio's

Shut your mouth again. Has Akpabio ever done anything like this before for you to say the imprints are synonymous to Akpabios?

I am telling you the reality that is happening and you are giving me wrong speculations.

This is nothing but the handiwork of Udom for PDP and for the sake of the dying political existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by id911(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Shut your mouth again. Has Akpabio ever done anything like this before for you to say the imprints are synonymous to Akpabios?

I am telling you the reality that is happening and you are giving me wrong speculations.

This is nothing but the handiwork of Udom for PDP and for the sake of the dying political existence

You're just shouting and making irrelevant noise. I can bet anything you don't know Akpabio more than me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2019
These PDPs are now getting too suspicious every time apc this apc that instead of them to mind their own business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2019
id911:

You're just shouting and making irrelevant noise. I can bet anything you don't know Akpabio more than me.

You say I don't know my own leader? grin

So you know, I am actively involved in the campaigns for Obong Nsima Ekere.

Meanwhile have you seen the latest thugs Udom imported from Calabar through his commissioner for sports Mr Monday Uko who owns Monty Suites located in Uyo and Calabar?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by lafuria1(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Lol, PDP are capable of doing this, they just ran to the media to accuse APC, reality is in Akwa ibom, potential for election violence is high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by ada9ja(f): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2019
have you guys noticed some days now PDP are now the ones dking blame game

if anything happens in their domain they blame APC

if a PDP is caught, they will blame APC for pushing the man to it

idi ala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by id911(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Meanwhile have you seen the latest thugs Udom imported from Calabar through his commissioner for sports Mr Monday Uko who owns Monty Suites located in Uyo and Calabar?
Forget propaganda bro... I'm a very honest and sincere guy, I know the election won't be easy for Udom but we shouldn't kill ourselves because of selfish ambition of Akpabio. When he wanted to install Udom, some of us said Udom doesn't know much about Akwa Ibom political terrain but we were insulted and attacked. The coming elections in Akwa Ibom must be peaceful and devoid of bloodshed. This is my stand at all times.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by ada9ja(f): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:

keep blaming and accusing

u beta tell udom to keep his state safe as number citizen and stop wailing

same u wud have told buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Pepsi11: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
lafuria1:
Lol, PDP are capable of doing this, they just ran to the media to accuse APC, reality is in Akwa ibom, potential for election violence is high

PDP is indeed behind this.

They will cause havoc and quickly blame APC.

The plan is to discredit the party in the eyes of the people as much as possible so they can get more sympathy votes.

Its an old classic but we know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Ubdavis(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
lonelydora:

Fear God o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2019
id911:

Forget propaganda bro... I'm a very honest and sincere guy, I know the election won't be easy for Udom but we shouldn't kill ourselves because of selfish ambition of Akpabio. When he wanted to install Udom, some of us said Udom doesn't know much about Akwa Ibom political terrain but we were insulted and attacked. The coming elections in Akwa Ibom must be peaceful and devoid of bloodshed. This my stand at all times.

Tell that to udom who has been busy funding and importing thugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Ubdavis(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:
Which one is Aka ibom?? grin

The providers of the highest revenue to the federal government.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by awumen: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2019
fabre4:
here's my answer
a phone call or face to face meeting will do these as a sitting senator will never communicate such in writing.i support neither of the political parties but this is FAKE news.
Stop spreading such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Akpabio name and picture should be sent to International Criminal Court for violence in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by trexzee: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Lucid1:
Y'all now believe APC is behind this because of one drunk man's opinion?.

For all I care, PDP could've done it to gain apathy.

Note: not everything you see on the internet is true
Assumptions might mar this election, and the way unconfirmed news flies these days is a threat as well

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by fabre4: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
awumen:
a phone call or face to face meeting will do these as a sitting senator will never communicate such in writing.i support neither of the political parties but this is FAKE news.
Stop spreading such.

Some letters are confidential but can be leaked
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by senatordave1(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So its uko that owns monty suites one of the top 5 hotels in calabar? I thought it was akpabio.your indeed well grounded.nobody should be arguing with you.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by greenthangz: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2019
adanny01:
PDP is hopeless walahi.

This is too much, the propaganda is just too much for any sane human to believe.

APC this APC that, APC in the morning APC in the night, meanwhile the APC has been keeping mum.
That's my state i live in uyo i will tell you since akpabio's defection the state has been on siege cause he wants to forcefully turn AKS to an Apc state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by jaytee01(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
Udom came to akwa ibom and the first thing he did was the dakada propaganda, that we should rise up.
Whom has he been able to help stand ?

Compare to Akpabio, that it was Akwa ibom Ayaiya, everyone in nigeria knew and saw it that Akwa ibom was beautiful.

During the Election, Udom paid Meflyn his media aid, millions to get akwa ibomites on facebook abd twitter to litter the whole place with propaganda, i was one of those they wanted to recruit, but i have higher standard in life.

Now after being caught pants down, their propaganda machine is quick to push it on Akpabio.

You are a very big foool. You have higher standards in life but you are posting fake propaganda on Nairaland. No matter your antics, the vast majority of people in this country now see through the rubbish called APC........... Violence, death, suffering and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2019
jaytee01:
You are a very big foool. You have higher standards in life but you are posting fake propaganda on Nairaland. No matter your antics, the vast majority of people in this country now see through the rubbish called APC........... Violence, death, suffering and propaganda.

Imbeciles will be ignored
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by durangokid: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Ayoefa:
Always crying and pointing fingers without any ounce of prove. We shall send these PDP back irrelevancy after the election.
. May you and your family receive what is happening in akwa ibom by APC, say amen if it's good for you

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Accuses APC Of Masterminding Attack On INEC Buses In Obot Akara LG by Jdbrasco2: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=adanny01 post=75812677].

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Super Agencies’ Directed To Remit 50% Of Revenue To Federation Account / Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 / Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.