Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' (49706 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
The bible says" surrender your problems to God" and not to social media."

Do not make your enemies triumph over you.

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by sunkieisland(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Two immature people

That's the summary of the whole saga

Moyo Lawal said to avoid couple's issues and she's right.

If Cardi B and her known Violent partner can get back together and be seen frolicking at the Grammys, then

There's Hope for these guys. Watching the show of immaturity however in 3D.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by bigtt76(f): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
People don't seem to understand the issue here

1. Gbenro is in the US courtesy Osas' US nationality
2. Gbenro needs to be in the US for a long stretch of time or his green card would void
3. Gbenro is working his ass out to fend for the family. All those pix with him flexing is just what it is
4. Gbenro meant well by trying to get Osas in order

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Marlizz: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
In as much as that is bad parenting but it is clearly irrational to bring your marital issues to social media especially on a platform like "instagram" , i still think this is a publicity stunt though

Yen yen yen
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by millionboi2: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
Africanness:
Nonsense. Men can be so stupid.

So she can't have time off for herself, once in a while, but u can go away for months on end partying wt strangers & instagramming abt all the fun ur having. She didn't put u on blast for abandoning them o, but u know how to go on social media to bad mouth a mother dt would die for her kid faster dn u would even contemplate the thought. IDIOT!
hmmm

Marriage na wa oooo
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Modphase: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
If that was how your mother left you to be partying all over like a harlot you might not have half the foolish sense of entitlement you are brandishing on NL.
Africanness:

So she can't have time off for herself, once in a while, but u can go away for months on end partying wt strangers & instagramming abt all the fun ur having. She didn't put u on blast for abandoning them o, but u know how to go on social media to bad mouth a mother dt would die for her kid faster dn u would even contemplate the thought. IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by Ugosample(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
bigtt76:
People don't seem to understand the issue here

1. Gbenro is in the US courtesy Osas' US nationality
2. Gbenro needs to be in the US for a long stretch of time or his green card would void
3. Gbenro is working his ass out to fend for the family. All those pix with him flexing is just what it is
4. Gbenro meant well by trying to get Osas in order

exactly so

people are not seeing that

Why are they not all settled in the U.S. like most of their mates undecided undecided

But its their life sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by jimcaddy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
Celebrities should stop getting married. It never works out. Never does.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by jessikoholic: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don't be surprised if it is another stunt. Seyi Law has pulled his own.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by topstone4: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Africanness:

Can you also give your 2 year old to a stranger to drop off at the Nanny's place for you just because you want to go to a party? Does that make you a responsible mother or an irresponsible shameless rotten shell of a woman?

Are you sure you aren't the real IDIOT here?

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by okwabayi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
The guy never start.
Na him choose akata for marriage.
He should enjoy the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by 9jaRealist: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2019
NONSENSE and INGREDIENTS! cheesy

If you think a parent must always be with the baby, then keep your own arse home in the family house. Did you not know she was a “celebrity” (whatever that means) when you met and married her? Now you want her to give up her “career” (I presume that ‘celebrity’ is a career) and all the hustle that goes with it? Perhaps, you want her to rely on you for pocket money and her self-worth? NONSENSE! SMDH
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by MChaze25(m): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2019
Africanness:

You no just get sense.
May you marry her type IJN
Re: Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' by gforce5: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
I am not defending Osas behavior but it's so funny that Nigerian guys are alway talking about "team foreign girls" while insulting and pulling down their home based girls. Well, there you have it. Akata is not going to tolerate your rubbish or "endure" for the sake of marriage. Gbenro knew what he was getting himself into when he married Osas for papers instead of getting to know her character. Nigerian men and women deserve each other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.