Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,091 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Referral sex experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Referral sex experience (1021 Views)

Share Your Weirdest Sex Experience / Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Referral sex experience by keenn: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2019
I use to have this friend with benefits that one day called me and said her friend wanted to say hi to me.

My guess was she has perhaps downloaded my acts and performances to her. We greated and she thanked me for always taking good care of her friend.

Ever since I have always wondered how meeting her and also having some rounds with her will be. Fast forward to months after(last week), I messages my Fwb if she was around and how I cant think straight due to conji. She laughed and said she was out of the country, and if there was any way she could help. It took courage to ask if she has friends like her I could hang out with.

Have always heard how people hang out with people from referrals for sexual pleasures (not paid sex) and thought it was all myth.

Yours sincerely, she said she has a close friend that stays not too far from me. She gave me her number(the same lady she asked me to talk to months ago on phone). I called her that very day, chatted and exchanged numbers, and promised to come to my guy the next day.

And d day arrived. She really wasn't so bad, not bad at all. Well endowed and speaks well.

We got in and started romance, kissing and then sex.

Durring sex, her boyfriend(rich dude) called her on a video call, I hid at the background, she was naked though and she conversed that way for over 30min...after the call, they both profess I love you to each other, the lady own was even so soft and emotional when she said it that I almost believed she actually did loved the guy, or may be she does...and we continued after the call.

Got her dinner and saw her to the bus stop.

My sex referral experience.
Re: My Referral sex experience by spiralwedge(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ok. Next is to check your health status.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Girl In Ghana Is Looking For A Boyfriend / Reason Why Women Body Always Changes During Sex / Angry Man Arrest His Brother For Sleeping With His Own Wife While He Was Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.