Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day (1424 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by CastedGist: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Angry lady breaks up with her boyfriend because he refused to use her picture on Valentine's Day.

What do you think about this?

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-breaks-up-with-her-boyfriend-after-he-refused-to-use-her-picture-on-valentines-day

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by CastedGist: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2019

1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by rentAcock(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2019
First of all, this dialog is as fake as Bobrisky missing his period. It is one person using two phones to cook up a fake whatsapp chat all in hopes of going viral. But on a serious note, my girl and I decided to stop posting birthday messages on facebook and whatsapp this year. I'm a very private person and could care less about social media, so i noticed that I only post once a year on facebook and it was to wish my girl happy birthday, It just didn't make sense any more. Not everyone like to publicly keep internet friends informed about their private lives.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by Preshy561(f): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Your friend this, your friend that.
Your friend their bfs will block other ladies from viewing their status. grin grin

Lol, you lost a good man cos of what your friends bfs did? Did you ask how many people that viewed the status?

Both of them chat like touts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by Rickjordan(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2019
I weak for the both of them ......
stupid girl just because of a status post u want to breakup.... the guy is an idiot too ..so immature, want to collect back a gift he gave back,sound childish...
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by BlackSaints: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Yawns Fake chat

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by Darkseid(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2019
This sh1t is a fake as Buhari winning the election, iPhone ko earphone ni.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by Raydans: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by MJBOLT: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Darkseid:
This sh1t is a fake as atiku winning the election, iPhone ko earphone ni.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by Richardonald(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2019
some girls are very stupid, they only take excuses ; I gave you sex.. I don't understand is it only the guy dey enjoy sex. he even bought you an iphone, still she is not happy, you should thank your God for saving you from this evil bitch if not.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by Scatterscatter(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2019
Rickjordan:
I weak for the both of them ......
stupid girl just because of a status post u want to breakup.... the guy is an idiot too ..so immature, want to collect back a gift he gave back,sound childish...

I will collect the phone and every penny I've spent on her since we started dating. Sebi she is stupid ni, me sef mad! undecided

She should goan date her friends' boyfriends

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2019
Fake ass shit
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by TheStrongest: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Even tho this sh¡t is fake, I'd love to know what the current exchange rate for sex to iphone is

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After He Refused To Use Her Picture On Val Day by Tamarapetty(f): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tales by moonlight!

(1) (Reply)

My Edo Landlord Treats Me Like A Princess / Nigerian Women Ranked The Most Promiscuous In Africa / When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.