Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex (1425 Views)

When Do Women Are Satify In Sex / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by NDIOGAH(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2020
during sex when do i know that my partner (wife, husband, girl friend, boy friend) is satify and ok. b/c i dont know when my wife is fully satify, she always advise me to contiue even when i cum.
Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by Prec1ous(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2020
When you are dead I suppose!

But on a serious note... If she says continue, then she is not obviously.

Do you do pre-intimacy or you just jump into the jungle?

1 Like

Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by dawnomike(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2020
You live to fight another day... Do your best and leave the rest mt brother. Just try to have more of pre-intimacy and pre-intimacy.

1 Like

Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by Froshloaded: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Let her cum na
Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by youngsahito(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
people think more about sex than money

1 Like

Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by NDIOGAH(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2020
youngsahito:
people think more about sex than money
why do said so?
Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
NDIOGAH:
during sex when do i know that my partner (wife, husband, girl friend, boy friend) is satify and ok. b/c i dont know when my wife is fully satify, she always advise me to contiue even when i cum.
Try buying a Love Machine or a vibrator for her

Use it on her before sexing her
Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by IamPlato(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
When She Stops Shoutin "tear My Womb!"
Re: When To Know When My Partner Is Satify In Sex by NDIOGAH(m): 1:23am On Feb 24, 2020
IamPlato:
When She Stops Shoutin "tear My Womb!"
tear which womb is that real?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Miseducation- Let Him Choose You / What’s D Most Ridiculous Lie Your Bf Has Ever Told You When Cheating / 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.