Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Girls Lack Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Lack Game (597 Views)

Nigerian Girls Lack Ideas / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Lack Game by Gaspardd(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2019
I remember when i was still a rookie, i mean when i was still a kissless-hugless virgin, and i wanted to start relating with girls, i was in my part 3days. Before i starting launching out atleast i had a game plan to work with, and thats the general beleive that if you give a lady lots of attention and you suddenly withraw it, she will always crave for more therefore comin back to you.

There was this girl i got her no tru a friend, i was constantly calling her and after 3 mths of consistent calling i stopped for like 2weeks. During this period i had assumed she would be wondering why i never called, envisaged she wud be expecting my call so bad and one evening, gleefully i dialed her no, expecting her to welcome my call with tears of joy only for her to ask me who is speaking, i said gaspard. Then she asked...who is gaspard.. i was sad and i ended the call. Shìt didnt work but atleast i knew the method was crap and i knew i wasnt going to use that tactics again.

I made reference to that situation cuz like i said an average guy comes with a game plan when trying to toast a girl. But girls are just so dump in this aspect. They seem intelligemt when its d guy doing the chasing but when its their turn to do the chasing they just seem too incredibly dumb and you wonder what the hell is going on in their brain.(i am generalising cuz at this stage.. YES I CAN)
A girl will give you 50 missed called within 1hr just to try to reach you(true story) whereas a guy wud stop at the most 10 missed calls if u do not pick and i mean the dumbest ones.
Ladies travel the most stupid hours of long journey just to meet a dude. Some even ready to even pay the TFare themselves. A lady traveled 15hrs just to say hi to this dude not even her bf yet.. she was doing the chasing.
One time a lady wanted to see me and i told her 10pm at night i wud be free. Said 10pm cuz i wasnt ready to see her. By 10 pm called her line, rang once and she didnt pick, i was relieved, switched off my fone and arnd 1am switched it on, her call came tru. Told her i had already called her once but she didnt pick. She said she was charging her fone. Thereafter she said shes coming over at that odd hour. Even i wouldnt try that shìt to go collect 1m.
Again how do girls react to rejection, they result to suicide or some form of crazy self harm whereas a nìgaa will chalk it all up, he might cry, or come to NL and latch out at some random girls he sees on sight.

But if its d guy doing the chasing, then they start forming super intelligent and shìt, sometimes i veiw ladies bragging comments/respknse here on NL whenever they re being asslicked and i will just laff inwardly.
Moral of the story is... guys always give urself some credit. The girl u re chasing and shes forming had to get to you..know that u re far more smarter and intuitive than her. If you want to ass lick, asslick no big deal cuz you kno that even in your most stupid actions, you re still far better than this girls when it comes to game and relationship matter.
And this is just to serve as a motivation to you. To percieve yourself as sn better and a cool guy. You see that girl thats pino pino and you think.. hmmm nope she outa my league.. lol she's not, cus when the table gets turned(i mean she doing the chasing) you would wonder and shudder at her irrational actions.

In summary...You re a cool guy even in your dumbest and most stupid actions.. Start giving youself some credits.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Lack Game by kollinzgee(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Gaspardd:
I remember when i was still a rookie, i mean when i was still a kissless-hugless virgin, and i wanted to start relating with girls, i was in my part 3days. Before i starting launching out atleast i had a game plan to work with, and thats the general beleive that if you give a lady lots of attention and you suddenly withraw it, she will always crave for more therefore comin back to you.

There was this girl i got her no tru a friend, i was constantly calling her and after 3 mths of consistent calling i stopped for like 2weeks. During this period i had assumed she would be wondering why i never called, envisaged she wud be expecting my call so bad and one evening, gleefully i dialed her no, expecting her to welcome my call with tears of joy only for her to ask me who is speaking, i said gaspard. Then she asked...who is gaspard.. i was sad and i ended the call. Shìt didnt work but atleast i knew the method was crap and i knew i wasnt going to use that tactics again.

I made reference to that situation cuz like i said an average guy comes with a game plan when trying to toast a girl. But girls are just so dump in this aspect. They seem intelligemt when its d guy doing the chasing but when its their turn to do the chasing they just seem too incredibly dumb and you wonder what the hell is going on in their brain.(i am generalising cuz at this stage.. YES I CAN)
A girl will give you 50 missed called within 1hr just to try to reach you(true story) whereas a guy wud stop at the most 10 missed calls if u do not pick and i mean the dumbest ones.
Ladies travel the most stupid hours of long journey just to meet a dude. Some even ready to even pay the TFare themselves. A lady traveled 15hrs just to say hi to this dude not even her bf yet.. she was doing the chasing.
One time a lady wanted to see me and i told her 10pm at night i wud be free. Said 10pm cuz i wasnt ready to see her. By 10 pm called her line, rang once and she didnt pick, i was relieved, switched off my fone and arnd 1am switched it on, her call came tru. Told her i had already called her once but she didnt pick. She said she was charging her fone. Thereafter she said shes coming over at that odd hour. Even i wouldnt try that shìt to go collect 1m.
Again how do girls react to rejection, they result to suicide or some form of crazy self harm whereas a nìgaa will chalk it all up, he might cry, or come to NL and latch out at some random girls he sees on sight.

But if its d guy doing the chasing, then they start forming super intelligent and shìt, sometimes i veiw ladies bragging comments/respknse here on NL whenever they re being asslicked and i will just laff inwardly.
Moral of the story is... guys always give urself some credit. The girl u re chasing and shes forming had to get to you..know that u re far more smarter and intuitive than her. If you want to ass lick, asslick no big deal cuz you kno that even in your most stupid actions, you re still far better than this girls when it comes to game and relationship matter.
And this is just to serve as a motivation to you. To percieve yourself as sn better and a cool guy. You see that girl thats pino pino and you think.. hmmm nope she outa my league.. lol she's not, cus when the table gets turned(i mean she doing the chasing) you would wonder and shudder at her irrational actions.

In summary...You re a cool guy even in your dumbest and most stupid actions.. Start giving youself some credits.

am getting more and more confused***weed no good smh...

1 Like

Re: Girls Lack Game by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Lol, grin
Re: Girls Lack Game by Dami12345: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Gaspardd:

Respects
Re: Girls Lack Game by okwabayi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is something men learn eventually.
Before they get to this stage, sha, females go don use their head as football, referee and goalpost combined.
However, any man who does research online can find it with examples listed.
Any Nairaland guy struggling with a female and chooses to disregard this advice only has himself to blame.
Well, I wouldn't blame such guy, some things are better experienced than taught.
Re: Girls Lack Game by Gaspardd(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
okwabayi:
This is something men learn eventually.
Before they get to this stage, sha, females go don use their head as football, referee and goalpost combined.
However, any man who does research online can find it with examples listed.
Any Nairaland guy struggling with a female and chooses to disregard this advice only has himself to blame.
Well, I wouldn't blame such guy, some things are better experienced than taught.
Ofcourse its an epiphany a man will eventually realise.
And its the fact that "you are a fùcking cool person" but then social conditioning will make u think u re inadequate so you have to do so many great things like having some unimaginable wits or do some great feats like miraculously saving the whole world just cuz of pùssy and how some folks feel so much higher than the world after eventually bribing the girl into validating them.

(1) (Reply)

This Really Baffles Me / Any Cool Mature Lady Here In Ilorin??? / How My Sexcapade With My Brother's Fiancée Almost Cost Me My Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.