Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How My Sexcapade With My Brother's Fiancée Almost Cost Me My Education - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Sexcapade With My Brother's Fiancée Almost Cost Me My Education (600 Views)

Why Do Women Feel Proud Announcing Their Sexcapade With Influential Figures? / Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Sexcapade With My Brother's Fiancée Almost Cost Me My Education by armzyville(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
It all began in my year2 back in the university when I lived with my elder brother whose fiancee always visited.

Because of the proximity of my brother's place to my school, I didn't bothered living in the hostel since his house is big and very comfortable.

My brother is a very busy man and he spends most of his time travelling because of the nature of his job. My brother's fiancee is always around and sometimes when my brother is out in his regular business trip, she complains of being lonely.

Feeling sorry for her so I decided to show some care like always discussing with her, listening to her when she needs someone to talk to and was very playful with her.

As time goes on, feelings for each other started growing though we acted maturely and descent.

Whenever she's around I find it difficult to attend lectures as I prefer to spend my whole day with her.

So one afternoon something strange happened. I was at the sitting room when I felt sleepy and so i decided to go relax on the bed. entering the room what I saw amazed me as my brother's fiancée was laying stack naked ...continue reading http://armzyville..com/2019/03/it-all-began-in-my-year2-back-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Build Stronger Relationships / What Makes A Man Cry In Public? / Sex Will Be A Reward For My Husband – Bb9ja Uriel Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.