Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

"I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments (835 Views)

Nigerian Man Finish Glo With Savage Replies On Fb / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments by PreyeIjo: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2019
VIRALMULA.COM
A Facebook user Eric Noble posted "I am done with her" after dumping his girlfriend and the post went viral on Facebook today as it didn't sit well with other Facebook users who attacked him for breaking up with her ....... Mostly the ladies

See Photos Below
Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/02/valentine-breakup/

Re: "I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments by PreyeIjo: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2019
lol
Re: "I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments by dingbang(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Done with her as in? Na you dey give am life?
Re: "I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2019
lol.. bros don suffer cha
Re: "I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments by nzeobi(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Men behaving like boys, any small thing they run to social media.
Re: "I Am Done With Her" Man Says On Facebook And Gets Attacked With Savage Comments by harkandey(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2019
so na facebook go help her with another one? , why some guys act like a kid

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Sex Ever / Why Are Ladies Like This / I Want To Kill Myself, I Will Just Drink Sniper And Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.