Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House (636 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by gistyinka(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Former Tinsel star and Nollywood actor Gbenro Ajibade took to his Instagram Stories this morning to openly accuse his wife, Osas Ighodaro of neglecting her motherly duties.

In a series of posts on his Instagram Stories Page, Gbenro Ajibade seemed to describe his wife as a mother who would go out partying with friends or events at late hours rather take care of their 2-years old child, Azariah.

http://gyonlineng.com/gbenro-ajibade-calls-wife-osas-ighodaro-constantly-neglecting-child/

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by gistyinka(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2019

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by gistyinka(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2019

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
angry
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by Justiceleague1: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Village people twerking right now
grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by amaniro: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
There are consequences for every action

This is one of the major consequences of being a celebrity, not having time for yourself, and other people. I wish the poor kid had better home grooming. If it were in America, the government and activist could have seized possession of the child from her parent.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Wish most men can be like me, I give everyone second chances cos mistakes is wat makes us human buh if u blow ur second chance I guess u are trying to make ur I'll behavior a tradition....my wife knows dat I don't talk to her about any absurd behavior twice...first warning is the second chance....
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by profeazy: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
He's really pained. And this type cannot lay his hand on his woman so he vents. I feel you bro. To be fair to both parties sha, you know the kind of woman you married. If she loved partying hard before you married her, you berra make room for partying in your married life with her. If you love her, love her dog! This will mean reasonable compromise between both of you sha.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Dude is a talkative

I will just fly home when I know she has gone out, I will take my daughter pack her clothes and fly back and then email divorce papers to my so called wife
No time for drama

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by decatalyst(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2019
Please, is it only the woman that could file for divorce?

He should goan do nanny for the kid if he can't do the needful undecided
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Rants Accusing Wife, Osas Of Neglecting Their Child In House by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Smh...wimp

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Keeping A Man’s Sperm - Efia Odo / I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] / "I Am Just Over Here Flexing My Dark Complexion" - Toke Makinwa's Ex, Maje Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.