Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities (874 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by HallaDaTruth: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Most times when you hear GOAT , what comes to your mind ? an animal right ? also these days most celebrities also use it especially in sports , entertainment , etc . They have convinced the world that GOAT stands for ''Greatest Of All Times'' . also you see celebrities take a picture with GOATs . Most of you dont know that there is serious soul selling going on and the god that these so called celebs all around the world worship is the ''baphomet''
. For you to go to the top in the music , movie , sports , literature, TV career , etc industry , they require that you sell your sould and carry out a sort of sacrifice to become a star in your chosen field of endevour
. The baphomet is a ''goatlike'' god who has both the organs of a male and female and that is the reason for the transgender / homosexual / bisexual movement in modern day society . for those of you who have data and want to wake up to the truth . watch this video below . you can watch it piece by piece till you finish it or you can watch it as a whole . just remember to open your eyes to the truth . I know most of you will doubt , satan is making you think you are smart if you are doubting this but one day , the Almighty will show you doubters how foolish you have always been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMulqP6jadY

Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by PMBuhariGCFR: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
F**k dat s#it....i am the G.O.A.T whether Atiku likes it or not
Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by HallaDaTruth: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:
F**k dat s#it....i am the G.O.A.T whether Atiku likes it or not
Congratulations , please continue down that path

2 Likes

Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
These religious folks have started their madness again grin grin
The religion section of NL is like comic relief for me on Sundays grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by Maxi3k(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Religion can lead to mental illness

1 Like

Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by MJBOLT: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
ZOMBIETIAN for a reason
Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by RealLordZeus(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
like you won't sell your soul if you are offered half the fame, anyway it's a dumb conspiracy
Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by HallaDaTruth: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
RealLordZeus:
like you won't sell your soul if you are offered half the fame, anyway it's a dumb conspiracy
You dont even know the kind of person i am or what i am made of, NO MATTER WHAT THE DEVIL OFFERS ME, I CAN NEVER EVER FALL FOR IT BECAUSE I AM ARMED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONSEQUENCES
Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by RealLordZeus(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
You dont even know the kind of person i am or what i am made of, NO MATTER WHAT THE DEVIL OFFERS ME, I CAN NEVER EVER FALL FOR IT BECAUSE I AM ARMED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONSEQUENCES
Yeah u r right, i was only be sarcastic, but u agreed its a dumb conspiracy right?
Re: Demonic Origin Of The G.O.A.T Acronym Used By Celebrities by Martinez39(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
SMH. If only stupid thought processes were painful. How can a living human with no trace of mental illness think like this? Oh lord cry

(1) (Reply)

'I See A Referendum Coming' - Primate Ayodele's New Prophecies / I Have Not Stepped Into A Bank Since 1985-tunde Bakare / Becos I Saw A Thread ‘i Av Decided To Leave Religion’ And I Think I Av Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.