Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl (83588 Views)

Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Alleged Senator's Son Exposed In A Hotel In Abuja, Lavishly Spending On Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Celebrityblog: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tunde Ednut shared this video claiming that a certain Senator's son was caught in a hotel lavishing the huge some of money he stole from his Senator father on girls in a hotel.

The identity of the alleged Senator's son is not known, neither is the Senator in question known.

Tunde Ednut shared the video and captioned it:

"Senator’s Son Steals Father’s Money Meant For Election, Only To Be Exposed In A Hotel In Abuja, Lavishly Spending On Girls, Chanting Slang #KpaLanGoLo coined from a new song on social media."

The video has gotten lots of reactions online.

Thefamousnaija.com cannot confirm if the person is actually a Senator's son as alleged by Tunde Ednut.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Celebrityblog: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Watch the videos HERE

3 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Hundreddegrees(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
The other one crashed a 50m naira power bike, this one is here disgracing his unborn generation, if you ask now you won't see any legitimate work that can give him such amount of money, it's always the jobless ones that squander tax payers money like this

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
The senator's son no get name ni? ?

8 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Jakumo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
I need to see a better picture before a final judgement can be rendered, but based on my preliminary findings, that is a GOOD yansh in the picture, all else being equal.

Congratulations to the beneficiary of the yansh in that hotel room, and may he conquer even more poon-tang, going into the future.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Humbleprick: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omo see ass, na him luck make e enjoy,

Baby say kpanlangolo na grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
I'm speechless.

The only thing I can say is that a lot of women can take rubbish because of money

11 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Manbiggs(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Too much money don't know how to spend it
Which way naija
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Cholls(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:
I need to see a better picture before a final judgement can be rendered, but based on my preliminary findings, that is a GOOD yansh in the picture, all else being equal.

Congratulations to the beneficiary of the yansh in that hotel room, and may he conquer even more poon-tang, going into the future.
my brother amen! thanks brother we shall conquer more

2 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Ayoswit(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chai! Taxpayers money Wasted on oloshos and powerbike since 2015. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Qsscruz(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
That is all they do..Loot the treasury dry and live their best life while the people keep suffering and smiling..They would see the glaring truth and deny it..Some would believe that they are truly fighting corruption..Gullible folks..

4 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Triangles1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
If the father can't utilize the money wisely what did you expect from offspring.

2 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Mandynews(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
It was acted skit for that song. Fake News Nigerians.

Thefamousnaija always make research

8 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by castrol180(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
How true? Isn't that Tunde Ednut just wants to be heard
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Hadone(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Good
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lwkmd.. grin
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Dadaboddo: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
what's our business, after all ill gotten wealth would be spent foolishly.

Good riddance, karma is catching them.

1 Like

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by AmazingELixir: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Wahala wey this election season go cause nobi hia ooh!

Pikin defense go be " daddy as the election did not hold again as planned I thought of using the money to unwind with my ftiends"..
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Tolulopefinest(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
That should be Dino Melaye Son grin
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by okwabayi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
E concern me?
The money is stolen.
Stealing from a thief evens things out.
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Skip the money and the goat... That ass is fine..

1 Like

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Baddiezz(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Some people's future wives on that bed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Marotzke(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jakumo:

Haba jakumo! Na you dey talk like dis?
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Uyi168:
Who did the recording
They were four on the bed plus background voices....Debauchery things

5 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
NwannekaUloma:
The senator's son no get name ni? ?

I tire. I don't c how he was caught
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Uyi168: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who did the recording
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by chrisxxx(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
No senator's son will be this headless.

3 Likes

Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Lanretoye(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Baby say palangolo now.
Re: Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl by Mankosi: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.