Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean (1185 Views)

10 Ways To Make Any Woman To Be Loyal And Submissive To You. / Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by amakadihot87(f): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Should a lady be submissive to a man who doesnt fulfill the following things
1.He doesnt take care of you financially......I mean someone who doesnt contribute whatsoever to a lady's upkeep
2.He is not caring over a lady.......doesnt care if you are crying or you are sad,never ever discusses with you.......he just puts himself in the position of a LORD
3.He just tackles your progress,never happy when you are going higher.......just wants you to remain under him
4.Gets intimate only when he feels like doing it,extremely bad in bed
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by dingbang(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
If na my sister this thing dey happen to, well if na say I tell am before hand say the guy no worth am and she go against my advise marry am, omo na Oyo things ooo...
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by officer210(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
The organigram is God is the head of Christ, Christ is the head of man and man is the head of the woman. A woman being submissive to a man does not mean slavery. They are Help Mates. It means a total agreement and acceptance to God's arrangement that the man is the head. There can never be two Masters in a ship only one person has to lead at a time.

Most marriages these days the foundation is not laid on God. Any marriage that is set up on God the man and the woman knows exactly what the requirements are from each of them. So the question of submission or whatever will never arise.
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
amakadihot87:
Should a lady be submissive to a man who doesnt fulfill the following things
1.He doesnt take care of you financially......I mean someone who doesnt contribute whatsoever to a lady's upkeep
2.He is not caring over a lady.......doesnt care if you are crying or you are sad,never ever discusses with you.......he just puts himself in the position of a LORD
3.He just tackles your progress,never happy when you are going higher.......just wants you to remain under him
4.Gets intimate only when he feels like doing it,extremely bad in bed
if he has to EARN your respect then it's not true respect. He bought it. And you have a price.

Just like if you have to EARN his love then it's not True Love. What makes love or respect special and valuable is that IT IS NOT EARNED. And the more undeserving or unfit the loved/respected person is, the more honest and deep the giver's motives are.

1 Like

Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
if he has to EARN your respect then it's not true respect. He bought it. And you have a price.

Just like if you have to EARN his love then it's not True Love. What makes love or respect special and valuable is that IT IS NOT EARNED. And the more undeserving or unfit the loved/respected person is, the more honest and deep the giver's motives are.
What's your point?
It's like you are struggling to decide if to type the reasonable truth or be the usual jerk you are.

My advice: Shock us tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
So you have a loser as a companion and you are here complaining. Stop suffering and leave him. Abeg life is short. God wont come down to help you, you have to help yourself or you will turn to a bitter maid.
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by amakadihot87(f): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:

Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by amakadihot87(f): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:

......don't really understand
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by ubunja(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
What's your point?
It's like you are struggling to decide if to type the reasonable truth or be the usual jerk you are.

My advice: Shock us tongue
Let it go if you can't catch it.

So when are we talking on WhatsApp? wink
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:

Let it go if you can't catch it.

So when are we talking on WhatsApp? wink
I caught it already, I showed you how confused you are. Remembered? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by lilmax(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
wow

so the ones bad in bed deserve no respect and submission?

alright
Re: What Does Being Submissive To A Man Mean by ubunja(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
I caught it already, I showed you how confused you are. Remembered? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so when are we talking on WhatsApp?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Last Long In Bed Now?..i Was Once A 1 Minutes Man. / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.