Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? (1283 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by Beke2020: 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
I will be 37 years old by July. I am a single mother of 2 children. My baby father is married,we never got married,we dated many years ago and even though he promised to marry me,he ended up marrying someone who is richer than me. Then we only one our first son together.

I was devastated he married someone else and I decided to move on. But four months after his marriage,my baby daddy started coming back for me. I was resisting him initially but I am hopelessly in love with this man. I gave in and we were seeing each other until I got pregnant for my second son.

To be honest,I do not like that I am sleeping with my baby daddy but this man has got a serious hold on me that I seem not to be able to forget him. He is also good to my kids. He sends money regularly but his wife does not know about us. I made a new year resolution this year to leave him.

So I ........

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-move-on-from-the-man-i-call-the-love-of-my-life/

Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by Planet3xi: 9:41pm On May 25, 2019
check my threads
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by dawnomike(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2019
Please leave him... It is hard but you cannot heal if you remain attached to him.
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by Beke2020: 11:40pm On May 25, 2019
cool I quite agree with you on this
dawnomike:
Please leave him... It is hard but you cannot heal if you remain attached to him.
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 25, 2019
op all ur threads are about how u hate ur marriage or how ur husband left u for another woman.na wao.
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by Beke2020: 3:50pm On May 26, 2019
shocked
lefulefu:
op all ur threads are about how u hate ur marriage or how ur husband left u for another woman.na wao.
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by jbblues24(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2019
Congrats on the new adventure!!
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by Beke2020: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin
jbblues24:
Congrats on the new adventure!!
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by ecstasycity(f): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Most times, we are the cause of our problem. Cos his wife is financially stable, you decided to make yourself feel special believing he married her just for money. To be honest, You have no value in his eyes. Can't say for his kids though. But the earlier you accept he ain't necessarily using his wife but obviously using you, the better.

Men Sha... He has kids and wifey has no clue.
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by lilianofentse(f): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2019
When you Stop calling him the love of your life. You'll move on easily.
Re: How Do I Move On From The Man I Call The Love Of My Life? by Beke2020: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2019
cool couldn't agree less
lilianofentse:
When you Stop calling him the love of your life. You'll move on easily.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Albino Escapist, Are Possible It Is To Have Albinos Children / What Will Happen If Men Go On Sex-strike?? / Lupita Nyong'o's Cross-dresser Brother Proposes To His Girlfriend In Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.